PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Y People are die Hard Fans For TB,, Whats there in it , ne 1 Explian

svergie
12-19-2006, 10:59 PM
hey guys , i wondere y people struggle for Tb account... can ne 1 tell me whats special in it ... Y TB, Any advantages , when u compared to other sites.. plss Explain.. i wanna know

Thanks

DontCare
12-19-2006, 11:02 PM
TB is not very good....only if you have like a T3 line and you want to download like super super super fast or something....content isn't very good too.... The only thing that is good about TB is that it is hard to get into.....that's it...pretty sad....*wipe tear*

Shadowfire
12-19-2006, 11:09 PM
It's been stated previously that TB is only a bit better than average. They say speeds are good, and the tracker is a very oldschool one.

svergie
12-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Thanks mate,, for ur info... Well Speed then i have enough... 10 mbps more than enough...

Skillz808
12-19-2006, 11:30 PM
TB is not very good....only if you have like a T3 line and you want to download like super super super fast or something....content isn't very good too.... The only thing that is good about TB is that it is hard to get into.....that's it...pretty sad....*wipe tear*

Wow i never thought i would be agreeing with Bor74 but it is true. People just want it because alot of people post that they are looking for it and it is really hard to get in, like most "wanted" sites besides sct i believe are not really that great.

aburyach
12-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Its rare, so no one has it. People want to check them out, so demand is super high as supply is super-low. New users will be surprised when they get stuff like FSC/FT**/FB... there is not much there.

Shadowfire
12-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Good to know. Then I'd be only searching for one more tracker. I think one or two months would be a good goal to get it in.

The stuff that I use to judge the quality of a general (0day) tracker:
-torrent number: the wider the range of releases, the better
-seeder number: the torrents actually have to be alive and kicking. A big seeder/torrent ratio would be good for speed purposes, especially when you're looking at a couple-month-old release.
-leecher number: how else am I supposed to maintain ratio? The smaller the seeder/leecher ratio, but better chance I have of uploading
-good pretimes: a bit better than average would be good. I mean, minutes off would not be an issue at all, but I hope its not too many hours off, especially for TV eps and the like
-not foreign: No offense, but I speak English, and I'd very much like to read the site I'm on without online translators. Of course, there are special exceptions ...

torrentslave
12-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Good to know. Then I'd be only searching for one more tracker. I think one or two months would be a good goal to get it in.

The stuff that I use to judge the quality of a general (0day) tracker:
-torrent number: the wider the range of releases, the better
-seeder number: the torrents actually have to be alive and kicking. A big seeder/torrent ratio would be good for speed purposes, especially when you're looking at a couple-month-old release.
-leecher number: how else am I supposed to maintain ratio? The smaller the seeder/leecher ratio, but better chance I have of uploading
-good pretimes: a bit better than average would be good. I mean, minutes off would not be an issue at all, but I hope its not too many hours off, especially for TV eps and the like

Revtt

Queen1030
12-20-2006, 12:00 AM
which one is better? that tb or mininova?
but why they closed? isnot it better if they get more ppl?

Shadowfire
12-20-2006, 12:00 AM
rtt

:yup: Love that one.

DontCare
12-20-2006, 12:11 AM
idiots.....!!!!! TORRENTYSPY!!!

Hazardous
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Seriously, TB is really good but its not as good as you might think with how rare it is. ALthough with the xmas stockings they have right now, it went up a few notches and is right now my favorite tracker that I'm on other then F**

svergie
12-20-2006, 12:28 AM
i belive RTT, the Best fast traacker right now ... very fast trracker

aburyach
12-20-2006, 01:54 AM
-not foreign: No offense, but I speak English, and I'd very much like to read the site I'm on without online translators. Of course, there are special exceptions ...

I might have to disagree there:P

Some of my favorite trackers are foreign. Yes, it is a pain because it is not in English; but often foreign sites offer a plethora of content that standard American scene trackers cannot offer. Just think of the amazing DVD collection on swebits/norbits/swedvdr:D They are nordic and offer kick-ass material no where else and at excellent speeds [those Sweds and their fiber connections:lol: ]

Melvinmeow
12-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Seriously, TB is really good but its not as good as you might think with how rare it is. ALthough with the xmas stockings they have right now, it went up a few notches and is right now my favorite tracker that I'm on other then F**

To be quite honest its not really all that rare... They have over 40,000 users last time I checked.

The site used to be way better before the former staff left and the new ones reopened the site under a new name/domain.

Pr0xiMUS
12-20-2006, 02:34 AM
I've just got into TL and its GREAT! :)
Much more content than TB or FL for example...

FlipRising21
12-20-2006, 04:21 AM
I have it cause I like to collect plus it was a challenge to get into ogther then that its ok

Moonspell13
12-20-2006, 06:05 AM
I have it cause I like to collect plus it was a challenge to get into ogther then that its ok

Sorry but..."collect" ??:ermm::blink: Collect trackerS??? :wacko:
Clueless.........:sick:

whitepawn2a6
12-20-2006, 06:51 AM
imo, generally all 0day trackers are the same
for me it doesn't really matter about the speed because most always max out my connection anyway
tb is a good tracker only because it's "rare"
most rare 0day sites are pretty much useless imo though
trackers that specialize or known for a certain type of content are the best for ex. oink, bitme, bitmetv, extremebits, cinematik, pisexy, hdbits, etc. these trackers are actually really useful
also, people like me who don't really care if they get something first (scene) really don't care about s*t and such... eventually all the 0day trackers would have it...some would argue that s*t has a lot of special releases, but to me they are just a compilation of previous releases

i collect trackers
just so i can trade them for "specialized" ones
hmm... that reminds me, i still need to get myself an oink haha

chaptorrent
12-21-2006, 12:52 AM
TB sucks thats all

dre145
12-21-2006, 03:52 AM
tb has really good speed and for people like me with seedbox's on 100MBit lines getting torrents at 10MBp/s is what counts

redfield
12-21-2006, 06:54 AM
TB maxes out my connection (1.5 MB/s) so good in my books