PDA

View Full Version : which is the best site in ps2 ???????????

alaakoura
12-20-2006, 09:32 AM
which is the best site in ps2 ???????????

vdubgeezer
12-20-2006, 10:26 AM
blackcats maybe?

4pirates
12-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I will say for ps2 TB was the best but somehow they have lost interest at ps2 field but TL is always best of the best for PS2 area even for ps3 and all console gaming too lotsa brandnew isos coming. I say stay away that blackcats site they are so stupid they close open close open and always gives messages to users like sorry during maintanance we erased your ident, register again etc. I dont think it is quite fair for power users out there anyways keep in mind that TL TB is best at speeds you will think them as fast as newsgroup sites than SCT is coming next, but blackcat is low mostly 1 or 2 kid minded seeders what I mean is they leave after 1 to 1 upload but TL TB uploaders leave machines about 2 3 months so you will have mega fast seeds you will love there and full with ps2 xbox360 PSP etc. :)

General2k
12-20-2006, 02:43 PM
I will say for ps2 TB was the best but somehow they have lost interest at ps2 field but TL is always best of the best for PS2 area even for ps3 and all console gaming too lotsa brandnew isos coming. I say stay away that blackcats site they are so stupid they close open close open and always gives messages to users like sorry during maintanance we erased your ident, register again etc. I dont think it is quite fair for power users out there anyways keep in mind that TL TB is best at speeds you will think them as fast as newsgroup sites than SCT is coming next, but blackcat is low mostly 1 or 2 kid minded seeders what I mean is they leave after 1 to 1 upload but TL TB uploaders leave machines about 2 3 months so you will have mega fast seeds you will love there and full with ps2 xbox360 PSP etc. :)

He doesnt know what hes talking about. BlackCats used to a pretty good game tracker. Then they got hit by a hacker and lost eveything. They are slowly coming back and should be almost back to normal in a bit. As for PS2 games check out:
BlackCats
BitGamer
TorrentLeech
Solops2

Fulanito
12-20-2006, 03:24 PM
i tried solops2 once it was fast and good no complain, when i got TL my search for a ps2 torrent site ended...TL have all of them ;).

what is the adress to blackcat? how many users? im starting to get curious..

4pirates
12-20-2006, 03:26 PM
by saying BlackCats used to a pretty good game tracker you are prooving my point. I know exactly what I am talking about. Let them decide get in and start leeching and look for seeds and speeds than come join this topic and make a real comment about it.

soydeolimpo
12-20-2006, 06:10 PM
BitGamer and blackcat.