PDA

View Full Version : emailing movie scene groups

jadine37
12-21-2006, 07:09 PM
hello i was wondering does anyone know if it's ok to email the scene people that put these great releases for us, and request a movie. i am dying to see The Prestige, and i haven't seen a good copy of it yet. so, i am just asking everyone here if you know if it's ok to do that.
thank you..

Threepwood83
12-21-2006, 07:14 PM
I am certain that this is exactly what they do NOT want you to do! It will be available when it is available and there is nothing you can do to make it sooner.

sababot
12-21-2006, 07:23 PM
maybe buy the original movie?

jadine37
12-21-2006, 07:26 PM
i was curious, so i thought i would ask if someone knew if it was allowed or not. i never did it though.

aburyach
12-21-2006, 07:39 PM
maybe buy the original movie?

Well this is a filesharing forum...

Fulanito
12-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I dont think you can do that..:dry:

Nestirt
12-21-2006, 09:19 PM
the scene people that put these great releases for us,

No, they are not making these releases for us. They're making it for the scene people. And they don't care about you and about me etc. Moreover - they're very, very angry because of whole p2p file sharing (sharing they releases).
So - no, it's bad idea to mail them.

Shadowfire
12-21-2006, 09:42 PM
^ Exactly what you said. I'm pretty sure their goal is to fuck P2P. They ban the uploaders to torrent sites if they find them out.

On a lighter note, I've been wanting to see that too. Maybe you can request it in one of the movie trackers for a personal rip.

Backslash
12-21-2006, 10:38 PM
where exactly do scene people share their releases if not through p2p trackers? and what makes them so great as to not share with the rest what they have?

Shadowfire
12-21-2006, 10:56 PM
They have their own topsites. Once someone gains scene axx, then I guess they're not supposed to ever reveal it, or else they'd disrupt the scene. And if they're disrupted, P2P will be disrupted as well.

The scene? Well, they're just the ones that supply the releases faster than you can buy them anywhere else.

Vercors
12-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Stuff get on trackers few hours after scene release anyway

Melvinmeow
12-22-2006, 01:03 AM
They have their own topsites. Once someone gains scene axx, then I guess they're not supposed to ever reveal it, or else they'd disrupt the scene. And if they're disrupted, P2P will be disrupted as well.

The scene? Well, they're just the ones that supply the releases faster than you can buy them anywhere else.

Acctually weve been seeing more and more releases on the scene coming from torrent communities that have their custom groups/files uploaded. The sceners been repacking them with their names attached lol

0Ri0N
12-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Stuff get on trackers few hours after scene release anyway

Not hours, but minutes. But some scene stuff, is hard to find on P2P, only available on private FTps, dump sites, top sites, bla bla bla...

phrenzy
12-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Alot of the scene releases that go to p2p trackers also come from people who let the "scene" guys use there EU servers. Then they up to p2p sites..