PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of U Think That The Value Of Tb Gradually Got Down After Open Reg

svergie
12-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Hey Freinds, How Many Of U Think That The Super Value Of Tb Has Down To Beneath Once They Have Opened For Regis... Before That It Was A Hot Hottest Tracker .. Even People Ready To Trade Sct,fb,wb... Now No Body Cares For Tb... Hmmmm 1 Week Whole Scenario Changes.... Thats What Market Is..

Shadowfire
12-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Not one week. I think it was two or three weeks. Ever since TB announced that they were going to open.

I never cared much for TB from the way people were talking about it. ScT's the one, but we're pretty much guaranteed that it will not open. For many of the trackers, the fact that they are closed signups, their invites are hard to get, and they have a somewhat small but very quality userbase makes them great. It's that they quality control their userbase, yielding to better quality of the site overall.

RainRoofer
12-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Wait a second
"Before That It Was A Hot Hottest Tracker .. Even People Ready To Trade Sct,fb,wb... Now No Body Cares For Tb... "
Sry for what I'm going to tell, but you told bs.
You only took the tb's rarity, nothing else.Rarity is the smallest problem.
You should check speeds, seeders/leechers ratio and so on...TL is one of the best trackers and everyone has it.

erax
12-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Do U Think , The Value Will Be Back After Some Time

Backslash
12-21-2006, 10:27 PM
rarity doesn't matter. this is stupid. like corey said, tl is one of the best (both for seeders and leechers) and everyone has it. this isn't economics, so i dont really think this qualifies as a "market". i've had people trade me a hard-to-find invite for an easy one to get, so the timing is most important.

xtcstylx
12-21-2006, 10:59 PM
TB will be back to its rarity after one month of closing the sign ups

gustafo
12-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Wait a second
"Before That It Was A Hot Hottest Tracker .. Even People Ready To Trade Sct,fb,wb... Now No Body Cares For Tb... "
Sry for what I'm going to tell, but you told bs.
You only took the tb's rarity, nothing else.Rarity is the smallest problem.
You should check speeds, seeders/leechers ratio and so on...TL is one of the best trackers and everyone has it.

WORD! x 3

novadays people are only looking for rarity, not quality... sad... :cry:

FlipRising21
12-21-2006, 11:25 PM
yea lol im one of those people lol even though i think TL is still one of my favs

Fulanito
12-21-2006, 11:40 PM
They will be back!

kahunabanana
12-22-2006, 05:16 AM
The value will probably be back, but I must say I'm not impressed with the tracker itself. The community seems nice, though.

jmilla
12-22-2006, 08:06 PM
I also don't think its rarity that makes a tracker best. Being that KG is like the rarest with horrid speeds and a selection of torrents thats crap(unless you like these kinds of things:blink:) so yes I think quality matters. Ofcourse there are lots of great people that can be a great addition to torrent tracker communities and will not only seed but will probably upload great things but will probably never see the light of day with trackers like SCT.:cry: :cry: :cry: shocking isn't it:O

TYPE R
12-23-2006, 12:24 AM
i stil think it is still up there with sct fb

grchl3
12-23-2006, 12:45 AM
After a while has passed, I think to value will go right back up.