PDA

View Full Version : FAST and GOOD DEAL:-)

mutant666
12-22-2006, 03:56 AM
I have different invites to level +3

PM for questions;-)

Very much appreciated trackers:

Revulotiontt
ScT
ScR
Filelist Account
PiSexy
Norbits
FTN

/M

svergie
12-22-2006, 04:10 AM
u give 2 rated torrents , and u wants all 3.5 to 4 ... man u shuld be reasonable ... modify ur wants

upGrayde
12-22-2006, 04:18 AM
i'm telling ya...these cats have no respect...come in here "wanting" higher level shit and offering crap for them...

it's tantamount to a girl saying "oh i think im so hot, what are you gonna to do get me in bed"

mutant666
12-22-2006, 04:22 AM
Thank you guys for your nice responce:-)

Who don't want to go to higher rated?

You guys should modify your replys to this thread - they are very unmature;-)

DefX
12-22-2006, 04:48 AM
ok, the sites he offer aint exactly crap esp the first three. Theyre just easy to get into. but i understand where jeps1lon is coming from. too many newcomers offer lopsided deals that most people just laugh at.

svergie
12-22-2006, 04:57 AM
ok mate ,, but see people take the shit out here to get the torrents , simply u cant get those ones...
sorry mate.... but try hard ... all the best

thecoolguy
12-22-2006, 04:58 AM
Hrm. I was going to tell mutant666 to stfu, but I realized he made a good point. "Who don't want to go to higher rated." With the exception of the horrible english. I remember when I started way back in these forums I had barely anything...but as I traded normal sites like TL for Uk-t and stuff, it became really easy to collect multiple accounts (a dozen for uk-t etc.) And at that time, I guess...it was just luck. I got to the scene early and I knew the value of those sites would skyrocket, that's why I still have 7 Uk-t accounts etc even AFTER all my uk-t giveaways, and ScT giveaways. I guess you just have to meet a really kindred spirit that's in it if you give him a good promise. Perhaps every site for one thats even just 4, because you never know where it might take you. Get invites at all your sites, and be somebody. Go beyond the boundaries, don't beg...ask really nicely. I guess thats "How to get every Torrent site for DUMMIES" by me.

Queen1030
12-22-2006, 05:06 AM
happy holiday, coolguy ^-^
btw : is scr dead? my brother told me it was dead.

gatorade
12-22-2006, 05:08 AM
scr?

upGrayde
12-22-2006, 05:33 AM
Hrm. I was going to tell mutant666 to stfu, but I realized he made a good point. "Who don't want to go to higher rated." With the exception of the horrible english. I remember when I started way back in these forums I had barely anything...but as I traded normal sites like TL for Uk-t and stuff, it became really easy to collect multiple accounts (a dozen for uk-t etc.) And at that time, I guess...it was just luck. I got to the scene early and I knew the value of those sites would skyrocket, that's why I still have 7 Uk-t accounts etc even AFTER all my uk-t giveaways, and ScT giveaways. I guess you just have to meet a really kindred spirit that's in it if you give him a good promise. Perhaps every site for one thats even just 4, because you never know where it might take you. Get invites at all your sites, and be somebody. Go beyond the boundaries, don't beg...ask really nicely. I guess thats "How to get every Torrent site for DUMMIES" by me.

Of course most people will want in on the rarer private sites. But the problem some people have with his initial post is that he's using the word "want". I know it's just a word, but words are powerful, and this one has "i demand" written all over it. Granted, he probably doesn't know how to speak english, however, people like this should be humble with their shit, especially when listing so many upper tier rare sites as he did.

So, if you're reading this and you're thinking of making a thread where you "want" filelist or ftn or sct, and are going to offer bitsoup or some shit...GET REAL!

And on that note, I must vanish...

mutant666
12-22-2006, 05:44 AM
@jeps1lon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jeps1lon-124977)

I have changed the "want" into something more nice:-)

Okay, I see some responds - but can any of you guys actually provide a level 4 invite/account?

Because if you can't - then tread closed;-)