PDA

View Full Version : u*** screen!!!

tupacker
12-22-2006, 04:14 AM
Can anyone show me how u*-t looks plz?????????????? I'm in a middle of a trade and i would like to know how it looks, might be a scammer
Thanks

phoenixfire
12-22-2006, 04:15 AM
Even if the guy does have UK-T he can still be scamming you, as the emails can't be changed under any circumstances now. So all he would have to do is retrieve his password if you change it.

tupacker
12-22-2006, 04:26 AM
yes i know that...i would only trade if it was with the email acc :) thanks!

DontCare
12-22-2006, 04:39 AM
With the exception of SCT...I think all these other level 4 and what not sites...are stupid..... They can't even beat Torrentleech!!!! They are just hard to get into...that's it....once you get into these level 4 and what not sites...you realize they suck balls.....

ps2king
12-22-2006, 04:42 AM
With the exception of SCT...I think all these other level 4 and what not sites...are stupid..... They can't even beat Torrentleech!!!! They are just hard to get into...that's it....once you get into these level 4 and what not sites...you realize they suck balls.....

yep i kinda agree, i got rid of most of my level 4 trackers for level 3 ones and there gr8, i got some good sites now im very happy

tupacker
12-22-2006, 04:51 AM
thanks for all the help...:)
peace...

DefX
12-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Hey phoenixfire clear out your inbox.

phoenixfire
12-22-2006, 05:11 AM
With the exception of SCT...I think all these other level 4 and what not sites...are stupid..... They can't even beat Torrentleech!!!! They are just hard to get into...that's it....once you get into these level 4 and what not sites...you realize they suck balls.....I pity anyone who thinks people get 4 star trackers because of their content

With an exception of a few of course. Like ScT.