PDA

View Full Version : LOTR online

jimbo12345
12-22-2006, 06:17 AM
:angry: Stupid stupid stupid

Downloaded LOTR B4ME andwas going great after i learnt where to put a patch. So i go to go online for the 1st time ever, it says i need to download something and automatically downloaded stuff so i could go online. Said it was successful.

Now when i go to play, it says i need to insert 1st CD into the disc-drive.

Can anyone tell me what i need to do...i got really far on solo player and dont want to reinstall.

Thanks

{I}{K}{E}
12-22-2006, 06:51 AM
You need to insert 1st CD into the disc-drive :huh:

You cannot play online if you downloaded the game

Hairbautt
12-22-2006, 03:40 PM
You cannot play online if you downloaded the game
:yup: Like he said get the CD, if not possible :shifty: then a crack would be advisable to play SP.

Skillz808
12-22-2006, 08:12 PM
If you have a legit cd key you can use a image from game copy world (google it) to play the game online.

dcycos
12-23-2006, 12:46 AM
I´m playing this game... Use the CD 1 and get cd key from www.gamecopyworld.com (http://www.gamecopyworld.com)

GoodLook!:)

jimbo12345
12-28-2006, 06:40 AM
I dont have any Cd, as i donwloaded it. It was all in one file, not spilit into differnet CDs.

The Readme file had a list of keys to use to initially register, but when i went onlne, it donwnloaded sometihng and then wouldnt let me play the game until i inserted disc1, which, again, i dont have, so i had to reinstall the game.

Any ideas?

thanks!

c1rca
12-29-2006, 02:33 PM
you cant play a game online without a legit key...

and most of the time you cant play a single player cracked exe if you just patched it. unless of course there is a crack for the patched version =/.

if you are planning to play a newer sorts of games online i suggest you buy them.