PDA

View Full Version : Most Emberassing Thing That Happened To You

Clear Illusions
05-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Whats the most emberassing thing that has happened to you?

marine_aart
05-17-2003, 04:09 PM
backflip in swimming pool, landen on my head, and NOT in the water, but on stones :blink:

Buffalo
05-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Well !!! Something my mate Jonno did in the local pub on a busy sunday afternoon, Pulled down my jog bottoms, And i don't ware underware, The shock of it made my beer fly everware!!! Still it was nice for some of the Holiday makers to see a Local Willy :lol: :lol:

olibomb
05-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Wet myself in a science lesson :(

Schmiggy_JK23
05-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Okay, this is bad... I wasnt a publicly embarrassing thing, but it very well could have been.

I was at a restaraunt one day, eating with my family. I had to take a load off in the bathroom, really really bad... So i hustled down the hall way, and went into the bathroom. Sitting there, doing my business, for a few minutes, in the stall... when the door opens, and in walks some women... I almost died!! :o So im trying not to peak out the crack, and pray she doesnt for some reason look in their, she was in the mirror or something, washing up... and i behind her in a stall, i looked around, realized there were no urinals!! I was in the GIRLS bathroom! Oh the horror... lol... so I am praying she will hurry up and leave.. she finnaly does, (note, this was a sunday, the whole place was packed...), so i do up my pants, didnt even wash... and quickly jet out the door, and pray no one sees in me in the hallway... hahah... i hope they didnt, but i just kept on going...

man, that sucked...

DarthInsinuate
05-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 May 2003 - 19:20
so i do up my pants, didnt even wash...
:( you did wipe didn't you? oh please say you wiped

ToraBoraDweller
05-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Being stopped for drunk driving (on bicycle) and puking on cops shoes. :(

Wet myself in a science lesson 
Was that a wet dream? :o

euro64
05-17-2003, 09:35 PM
I was drunk, I mean really drunk and my girlfriend at that time brought me back at her home. I felt sick and when to the bathroom. It was so violent that I puked everywhere, walls, door, ceilling, everywhere.
Woken up by the noise, my girlfriend's mother came to the rescue and I ended puking on her.

Not very proud of it all :unsure:

racer II
05-17-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 May 2003 - 20:20
Okay, this is bad... I wasnt a publicly embarrassing thing, but it very well could have been.

I was at a restaraunt one day, eating with my family. I had to take a load off in the bathroom, really really bad... So i hustled down the hall way, and went into the bathroom. Sitting there, doing my business, for a few minutes, in the stall... when the door opens, and in walks some women... I almost died!! :o So im trying not to peak out the crack, and pray she doesnt for some reason look in their, she was in the mirror or something, washing up... and i behind her in a stall, i looked around, realized there were no urinals!! I was in the GIRLS bathroom! Oh the horror... lol... so I am praying she will hurry up and leave.. she finnaly does, (note, this was a sunday, the whole place was packed...), so i do up my pants, didnt even wash... and quickly jet out the door, and pray no one sees in me in the hallway... hahah... i hope they didnt, but i just kept on going...

man, that sucked...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curley
05-17-2003, 10:02 PM
About 4 months ago I was out drinking with my mate & I rang my dad to come & pick me up. I looked out of the window and saw a white car, said goodbye to my mates then ran out and jumped in this white car. I sat there and while I was putting on my seat belt, I was telling him about a fight that had just occured.

But it wasn't my dad...... it was a compete stranger in a completely differant car. Only thing the same was the colour :lol:

I wasn't drunk either :(

Bass
05-17-2003, 10:52 PM
A few years ago I took my kids to the local Clarkes shoe store to get them fixed up with some new trainers.
The kind assistant measured their feet, and went in to the back for the chosen shoes. When she returned, she knelt down to try a pair on one of my boys, when i noticed the shocked and red face when she stood up. I wondered what the hell was wrong with her. It was a minute later when i noticed my tackle hangin out of these baggy shorts I`d got on. Needless to say, I didn`t hang around for long after that!!! :lol:

cheers,
Bass.

WeeMouse
05-17-2003, 11:00 PM
Something happened today that was quite funny/embarresing...

My 3-year old nephew David was sitting on my knee but facing me (he had wanted to see what colour my eye were - apparently they're green). I was wearing two baggy jumpers as it was kinda cold and David suddenly shouted "Where's your boobs Auntie Stacus?" After pissing myself laughing I said that they were hidden. He then shouted "well let's see them then!"

i suppose that's better than what he did to my sister..he turned round in the middle of Asda, grabbed her boobs and shouted "HONK HONK!"

:rolleyes: He's at that age, y'know?... :lol:

Bass
05-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@18 May 2003 - 00:00
Something happened today that was quite funny/embarresing...

My 3-year old nephew David was sitting on my knee but facing me (he had wanted to see what colour my eye were - apparently they're green). I was wearing two baggy jumpers as it was kinda cold and David suddenly shouted "Where's your boobs Auntie Stacus?" After pissing myself laughing I said that they were hidden. He then shouted "well let's see them then!"

i suppose that's better than what he did to my sister..he turned round in the middle of Asda, grabbed her boobs and shouted "HONK HONK!"

:rolleyes: He's at that age, y'know?... :lol:
HE HE HE.....now thats playin it cool!!! :lol:

Skweeky
05-17-2003, 11:27 PM
hmmmm....hard one, I'll go for the most recent thing that was pretty emberassing:

a few weeks ago, Rat Faced visited me and Bender. We went shopping in Brussels in a very busy street. At a certain point we came at this shop that was selling purses with huge discounts. So, the purse-lover that I am, we went in and I was looking at all these beautiful bags....I spotted a real nice one (triangular, black and brown with 2 white stripes) and I looked at it and on that moment I walked into the glass door of the entrance of the shop....Everyone noticed what I did(it made a loud noise yes) and everyone was laughing <_<

Rat Faced
05-18-2003, 12:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get your shoes yet Skweeky? ;)

Wolfmight
05-18-2003, 01:18 AM
Had cramps and diariea in middle school one day. I ran to the bathroom, alot of guys were in there, so i ran to the other bathroom across the school ( hey, i had a reputation). I sat down and MAaaaaaan the loudest damn sound effect came off that one&#33;&#33; then someone walked in. I lifted up my feet so he wouldnt get wise and look at the stalls for someone. :x :ph34r:

Guillaume
05-18-2003, 01:24 AM
Getting sick and having about 10 meters of cable with a medical cam inserted in my ass&#33; :">
Can anyone compete with that? I don&#39;t think so...

DarthInsinuate
05-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Wolfmight&#39;s unfortunate story reminds me of something that happened to my friend:

He was walking to school one day when he felt alittle pain diarreara diarreara
he was half way to school so he just turned around and squelched back home