PDA

View Full Version : Ftn & Sct & U******** ... Y So Special... Whats The Hidden Content In There.explain

svergie
12-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Guys Why Ftn And Sct Are Really Hard To Get,,... Whats The Hidden Content In There,..... I Really Want To Know..... Y People Love To Give Hot Trackers Like Bitme Bitme Pisexy,wb,fb, For Sct And Ftn...

Ne 1 Can Explain Clearly... Y Such Demand Created...... Plss Explain..

aburyach
12-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Simple: They are pretty much the very best trackers. Speed, content, community... They are the epitome of Bittorennt, the holy grail. There is nothing better than them.

hooker
12-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Speed, content, community...

u*-* does not have good speeds or that much content, but it has a great community

12-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Speed, content, community...

u*-* does not have good speeds or that much content, but it has a great community

bs, the community isn't all that great either... most of the members there are tracker collectors

aburyach
12-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Well fine... but you have to admit, there really is nothing better than ScT.

nihility
12-23-2006, 04:22 AM
ftn is pretty good, they have alot of exclusive packs and freebies and we are in the middle of a 3 week freeleech :)

ive never tried sct but i dont know how it could be THAT much better than ftn

Nemesis®
12-23-2006, 07:16 AM
It boils down to simple supply and demand, little supply high demand but as soon as a bunch are available the demand drops off. TB is the perfect example ;)

jonesad24
12-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Well ScT get the new releases quite quick and they have fast download speeds, just hope you don't need any help because the community there stinks...i had a problem with my username/password so i pm'd a mod and instead of helping he gave me a warning :unsure: there was a couple of times where i asked a question and got a rude response.

In the end i gave my account away as i managed to get on a private ftp so didn't need torrents any more.

safa
12-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Well ScT get the new releases quite quick and they have fast download speeds, just hope you don't need any help because the community there stinks...i had a problem with my username/password so i pm'd a mod and instead of helping he gave me a warning :unsure: there was a couple of times where i asked a question and got a rude response.

In the end i gave my account away as i managed to get on a private ftp so didn't need torrents any more.

I have to disagree the community there is very helpful and never had a problem with someone been rude to me :)

BigDan
12-23-2006, 07:50 PM
ive tried finding the ans but....what on earth is FTN?

FlipRising21
12-23-2006, 08:05 PM
omg i would killsomeone for an act there....=( and i dont even know why lol

Melvinmeow
12-24-2006, 06:47 PM

I have to disagree the community there is very helpful and never had a problem with someone been rude to me :)

Their staff never respond to any pms Ive ever sent them. They dont seem all that friendly. I sent them several important notices regaurding them and their uploaders and never even received so much of a reply back with a space let alone a reply.
FTN kicks their @** anyday of the week.

Ac3Dunk
12-24-2006, 07:51 PM

:wacko: :wacko:

Pwer
12-24-2006, 08:49 PM
what tha hell is U****
?!

Sneakydave
12-24-2006, 10:14 PM

Gotta agree with you, the free torrents are really useful since you never have to worry about your ratio while downloading. Although i got a warning a while back as my computer was off during school so it seemed like id hit and run on a torrent, i explained but they didnt care so i wouldnt say that the mods/admins are the most friendly bunch in the world...

pickedlast
12-24-2006, 11:13 PM
i agree with aburyach. these sites are all about speed. speed in pre-times and in bandwith. i <3 ScT, but if u don't have a seedbox or live in sweden, keeping a ratio would be impossible. FTN is definately the coolest community. no use asking for invites tho, as they are full. but if u don't mind waiting some hours later TB, TL, etc will have the same content anyways.

best part of xmas is freeleech everywhere! :w00t:

RainRoofer
12-24-2006, 11:16 PM
You don't need super ubber cool connection to keep good ratio.You can do it with min. 512 kb/s upload.The Paitence is the biggest factor.

mags23
12-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Honestly, you can get by without FTN or ScT. It all depends on what you're into and how patient you are. An old fart (at 32!) like me can get anything I want from KG, TL and OiNK.

phoenixfire
12-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Well fine... but you have to admit, there really is nothing better than ScT.Agreed

phoenixfire
12-25-2006, 12:27 AM
i agree with aburyach. these sites are all about speed. speed in pre-times and in bandwith. i <3 ScT, but if u don't have a seedbox or live in sweden, keeping a ratio would be impossible. FTN is definately the coolest community. no use asking for invites tho, as they are full. but if u don't mind waiting some hours later TB, TL, etc will have the same content anyways.

best part of xmas is freeleech everywhere! :w00t:
WTH is a seedbox?

phoenixfire
12-25-2006, 12:30 AM
I should mention ScT mods and admins are full of shit tho. They will ban you without any proof of anything. And you can PM them with the best intentions in the world and get warned or even banned. And you or anyone else can't ask why you were banned, or else they'll get banned too.

I'm sorry but I fucking hate ScT mods. Other than that it's pretty much the best private torrent site.

lysine
12-25-2006, 01:48 AM
Honestly, you can get by without FTN or ScT.
It all depends on what you're into and how patient you are.

exactly. I'm only interested in television/music content. I don't care how long after pretime a release shows up, because it's only a difference of, at most, a couple of hours, between "level 4" and "level 5" sites. I don't watch movies, so I have no interest in top 100 packs, older releases, etc...

router2004
12-25-2006, 03:10 AM
SCT, F*N
I like to see what they have?
Are they faster than TB or TL in pretime?

hooker
12-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Are they faster than TB or TL in pretime?

yes

router2004
12-25-2006, 03:23 AM
I like to have an account either FTN or SCT so bad.
Someone invite me as Christmas Present. Lol

hooker
12-25-2006, 03:55 AM

why?

mags23
12-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Someone invite me as Christmas Present. Lol
Ya, good luck with that. Try your luck in January when your grace period is up.

router2004
12-25-2006, 07:39 AM

why?
i just wanna see how fast they are, course i will use thier account mainly rather than Tl, Tb ;)

Tl, Tb they are fast private tracker, but i wanna go faster!!!
Just like a driving sports car, u never feel fast enough if someone tell u there are faster than urs. :naughty:

f@flot
12-25-2006, 07:52 AM
well you will need to wait then i guess :)

Sa0siN
12-25-2006, 08:41 AM
i use my FTN acc more than my ScT

FTN is the best in my opinion..the freebie rule is great and it basically has the same stuff as ScT that I want (usually good pretimes on both).. with ScT, I have to jump on a torrent right after it comes out to get the 1.0 upload on it.

FTN page design owns all

nihility
12-25-2006, 09:55 AM
yeah,
i <3 ftn
im nearly power user now thanks to the free leech + double upload :P

eyan2000
12-25-2006, 07:26 PM
F is lovly one

omarino
12-25-2006, 08:13 PM
i heard that SCT is very difficult to get an invite..
never tried ftn..

HuitZiloP
12-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Can anyone please explain what SCT and every other acronymous used here mean?

reason
12-26-2006, 06:33 AM
most of the members there are tracker collectors

not really

Melvinmeow
12-26-2006, 11:57 AM
i heard that SCT is very difficult to get an invite..
never tried ftn..

Its not all that difficult at all if you have friends.

You shouldnt really need a seedbox either. The TTL on these sites lasts for months so you could seed a torrent for at least 3 months where someone always still comes to grab it.