PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed something?

Ava Estelle
12-23-2006, 03:49 AM
Are JP and Manker no longer in love?

Was it caused by the total humiliation handed out to Man Utd by Celtic?

So sad to see a beautiful relationship between an old man and his young protégé torn apart by football.

I wish them both the best for the future, and hope they find someone else soon. :)

callum
12-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Did you miss man utd topping the group and celtic getting gattuso and co in the next round.

Buffalo
12-23-2006, 03:54 AM
Lol, nice one, yes, Old man indeed, ha ha ha

I've never followed football, I guess as I've never had the time to do so

Ava Estelle
12-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Did you miss man utd topping the group and celtic getting gattuso and co in the next round.

I have every confidence in Celtic, they'll score an away goal and win at home ... easy!

Lol, nice one, yes, Old man indeed, ha ha ha

Merry Crimbo Baz. :cool:

thewizeard
12-23-2006, 06:12 AM
Bah,Humbug!

http://www.gunung.com/arod/xmas/xmas9.html

JPaul
12-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I've never followed football, I guess as I've never had the time to do so

Indeed, what with the hurly-burly of your professional and social lives.

I am currently watching the Aberdee v huns game live on Setanta. I will watch the first half, then make my way to Paradise where I will watch t'Hoops v Falkirk game. Later I will watch the highlights of the English football, I may even watch a live game depending on times.

Is this what one should be doing the Saturday before Christmas. It certainly is. My 3 Bhoys will be with me and they are really looking forward to it. My Wife and Daughter (accompanied by best pal) are going to the local garden centre, where they will buy rubbish and eat ice cream.

Mon The Hoops.

Buffalo
12-23-2006, 02:07 PM
And A Very Merry Crimbo to you Ava Estelle, What a nice handle you have.

@ The old man, I'm no longer a professional thank God, would never go back to the things I did, yes at the time it was grand & exhilarating.
I'm now just a semi-normal person trying to have a semi-normality life in this fecked up world that we have created over time.
If I was to pick a football team to follow (if I had time) I would choose Wolverhampton Wanderers, my reason, I like Orange & Black

thewizeard
12-23-2006, 05:05 PM
And A Very Merry Crimbo to you Ava Estelle, What a nice handle you have.

@ The old man, I'm no longer a professional thank God, would never go back to the things I did, yes at the time it was grand & exhilarating.
I'm now just a semi-normal person trying to have a semi-normality life in this fecked up world that we have created over time.
If I was to pick a football team to follow (if I had time) I would choose Wolverhampton Wanderers, my reason, I like Orange & Black

I have been a Wolves supporter since human memory began...pity they hardly ever win.. :)

Buffalo
12-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Nice looking logo mate,
http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/myspace/wolves.gif
And well ok home Kit
http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/myspace/home_kit.jpg

Highest League Position: 3rd on the 10th September 2006
Lost 7 of 19 games
10th in the Championship Table 2006/07, not that bad.

This is interesting,
Transfers August 2006: Charlie Mulgrew - From Celtic - Price = Free
Had to give him away :lol:

JPaul
12-23-2006, 06:32 PM

Pity you don't have time to make the decision then.

JPaul
12-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Nice looking logo mate,
http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/myspace/wolves.gif
And well ok home Kit
http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/myspace/home_kit.jpg

Highest League Position: 3rd on the 10th September 2006
Lost 7 of 19 games
10th in the Championship Table 2006/07, not that bad.

This is interesting,
Transfers August 2006: Charlie Mulgrew - From Celtic - Price = Free
Had to give him away :lol:

That however is a photograph of Lee Naylor, who moved from Wolves to t'Hoops.

He has stayed and done rather well, from Wolves to the Champs League playing the likes of Man Utd and Milan.

Good bit of business that was, for us like.

Buffalo
12-23-2006, 06:49 PM
It's not a matter of making a decision Jp,
it's a matter of just sitting and watching, I cant do that with anything,
I'm a interactive person.
I guess I could use my Tv card but my favorite coloured team is not on much, I'm the same with any Tv programme in a way, the only time I watch the Tv is when i'm in the kitchen Cooking or Washing up, I don't even know why i have a Tv licence, how odd.

JPaul
12-23-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm watching football just now The Bazster. There's a telly connected to a cable box right next to the PC.

I am also playing virtual pool at the same time, whilst downloading Flushed Away for the little 'un.

I will presently commence interacting with a rather large quantity of apple.

Buffalo
12-23-2006, 08:33 PM
MMM, Multitasking Multiple Multitasks you are indeed,
Then in that case I will make the decision as you have made reason for me to do so, A systematic approach of several options would make sense in a way, I can receive the free Sky on my card (WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe) now with 50 channel storage.
:)

JPaul
12-23-2006, 08:36 PM
It's the way to go.

BrolyBoo
12-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Are JP and Manker no longer in love?

Was it caused by the total humiliation handed out to Man Utd by Celtic?

So sad to see a beautiful relationship between an old man and his young protégé torn apart by football.

I wish them both the best for the future, and hope they find someone else soon. :)

Fuck, and i though manker loved me

Dickhead manker