PDA

View Full Version : TB account! + more

Skillz808
12-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Ok i have a TB account i just registered few days ago.

It has 200+ gig upload and 30 or below gigs downloaded

Please give some serious offers, nothing like TL or TD crap like that.

I also have invites to f**r, f*c,f**,e***o,oink,bitme,bitmetv, and i am willing to give up some PU accounts to like WB,pi-sexy,FL and maybe some ofthe sites listed above.

Now all i am asking for is Sct or FB. i will not trade all but i will trade most for a invite to sct and a few to FB.

DO NOT PM ME WITH ANY OTHER OFFER FOR ANY OTHER SITES I ONLY WANT THESE 2. oh and dont pm me begging for a invite either.

PM Only

THanks for your time.

Skillz808
12-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Still looking

svergie
12-24-2006, 12:46 AM
pm send sir

thecoolguy
12-24-2006, 12:57 AM
Bad offer.

-TCG

Tsu
12-24-2006, 02:32 AM
How can you have 200gigs upload when you registered only a few days ago?

zaguar
12-24-2006, 04:34 AM
It would be easy with ratio faking - I'm not saying he does that though.

tupacker
12-24-2006, 04:37 AM
With a seedbox it's not dificult. He could get 200gb in 2 days or less

phoenixfire
12-24-2006, 06:40 AM
With a seedbox it's not dificult. He could get 200gb in 2 days or lessWhat's a seedbox?

Basquiat
12-24-2006, 07:05 AM
With a seedbox it's not dificult. He could get 200gb in 2 days or lessWhat's a seedbox?

its a little box to grow canibus in

zaguar
12-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Or a high speed server - but weed works as well.

Skillz808
12-24-2006, 07:14 AM
With a seedbox it's not dificult. He could get 200gb in 2 days or less

Excatly i have a couple of them.

Bad offer.

-TCG

Your opinion and you dont need to be leave spam pointless posts here. if you dont like it oh well move on. some people actually do think it is worth it and thats why i got many pms. thank you all for your interest and merry christmas and happy new year

What's a seedbox?

Its a dedicated server i use to make up for my poor home connection that has super internet speeds, so i can always upload more then what i download. it helps alot.

thecoolguy
12-24-2006, 07:14 AM
I personally favor the weed option. No just kidding. I'm clean!

LOL @ Skillz. Listen buddy, I don't know where you derive that name from, but you don't have any skillz at all. I wasn't leaving pointless spam, just telling you it wasn't a good enough trade because you are in fact too much of a neophyte to read around and see your offer stacks upto 0. Also, those "many pms" is just a stroke of luck because some guy doesn't know what the values of sites are. All those aren't worth ScT, maybe FB. At first I thought you said you have many premenstrual syndromes, to which I was agreeing, but the offers part really knocked my socks off.

Merry Christmas! :)

-TCG

Skillz808
12-24-2006, 07:17 AM
I personally favor the weed option. No just kidding. I'm clean!

-TCG

lol if that was possible i would be in heaven (not technically) lol but feel like it

LOL @ Skillz. Listen buddy, I don't know where you derive that name from, but you don't have any skillz at all. I wasn't leaving pointless spam, just telling you it wasn't a good enough trade because you are in fact too much of a neophyte to read around and see your offer stacks upto 0. Also, those "many pms" is just a stroke of luck because some guy doesn't know what the values of sites are. All those aren't worth ScT, maybe FB. At first I thought you said you have many premenstrual syndromes, to which I was agreeing, but the offers part really knocked my socks off.

Merry Christmas! :)

-TCG

Lol i love how people think they are just above most with words on the net. lol makes me laugh when people use the net to be bigger then others its sad really goodluck in life. "TCG" LMAO

lol now back to the topic still looking for fb i got sct.

Please keep it to the topic from now on. if you want to continure this "TCG" post it in some other part where it belongs.

actually i will deal with this in pm only so big egos dont spam on here.

thank you for your time.