PDA

View Full Version : problems with FLASH FXP

walczanin
12-23-2006, 11:13 AM
yeah

1. Im using flash to download completed torrents from shell. The problem is that

a. After completing 20-30 % od download, it shows new screen in which its informing me that the file im downloading already exists at my pc, and therefore next question is if i wanna rewrite it or cancel download. Thats strange cause there was no such a file at the specified location, so dont know what the hell its all about....
-when i pick option 1 (rewrite) the whole process goes on and on again (after 20-30% its asking me again the same stupid question)
- when i pick option 2, the whole download goes to hell, its cancelled

In that way i cant download anything at all from that shell(((((((((((((

b. second problem which occured is low download speed. I will show it on 2 examples:

1. FLASH FXP: max downl is 20-30 kB/s, and its not very regular speed, very often its at 0 kB/s. And that disadvantage of not completing the downl process which i already explained

2. WINSCP3 : when i use that ftp client, im able to finish my downloads every tiime, BUT max dl speed here is always 13kB/s (!!!!). And it freezees quite often, but thats not bothering me that much........

please folks heklp me out

my OS is: WIN MCE sp2, + Kaspersky iintenet security 6

eli1981
02-13-2007, 09:35 PM
is it ok on other ftp clients?