PDA

View Full Version : My Blessings and many to you all....

Everose
12-24-2006, 10:01 PM
I want to let you all know that I am feeling very blessed this Christmas Eve.......I am embarking on a new life and have just learned that a very good job I have interviewed for will be mine. I will be moving soon and starting a new life with a new job I know I will love.

I have seen many changes in my life since I first stumbled on to this forum. Sometimes things got so dark I floundered to find a ray of hope.

I remember sitting outside during one dark time in my life and pondering this very bent, but very strong old tree. The tree has been on my parents' place forever...it always looked out for others on this earth...a place for me to stand in the shade while waiting for my school bus...a place many birds made their home.

I have watched it lose limbs to disease and fall prey to natural disasters. But throughout it all...this tree kept reaching up. Yes, it has its scars and yes it sufferered many losses. It could have given up, but it set its roots deep and keeping reaching up, knowing and having faith that it would see better days.

I wish you all the best this Christmas and always. I hope you all grow stronger during times of troubles, never lose faith in yourself or the spirit within you, and more than anything, I wish you many blessings this Christmas.

Mr. Mulder
12-24-2006, 10:05 PM
congratulashuns, glad things are looking up :01:

Everose
12-24-2006, 10:14 PM
:lol: Yes, it would have been much easier to say 'Things are looking up my way...I hope the same for you alll Merry Christmas!!'

Thanks for the glad. :P

Snee
12-24-2006, 10:16 PM
:blink:

Yay.

thewizeard
12-24-2006, 10:17 PM
I want to let you all know that I am feeling very blessed this Christmas Eve.......I am embarking on a new life and have just learned that a very good job I have interviewed for will be mine. I will be moving soon and starting a new life with a new job I know I will love.

I have seen many changes in my life since I first stumbled on to this forum. Sometimes things got so dark I floundered to find a ray of hope.

I remember sitting outside during one dark time in my life and pondering this very bent, but very strong old tree. The tree has been on my parents' place forever...it always looked out for others on this earth...a place for me to stand in the shade while waiting for my school bus...a place many birds made their home.

I have watched it lose limbs to disease and fall prey to natural disasters. But throughout it all...this tree kept reaching up. Yes, it has its scars and yes it sufferered many losses. It could have given up, but it set its roots deep and keeping reaching up, knowing and having faith that it would see better days.

I wish you all the best this Christmas and always. I hope you all grow stronger during times of troubles, never lose faith in yourself or the spirit within you, and more than anything, I wish you many blessings this Christmas.

So glad to hear that Everose...wishing you a great New Year 2007.. :)

thewizeard, aka nigel123

Agrajag
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM

Best of luck with your new job / life. I hope it works out well for you.

God Bless you and yours.

j2k4
12-24-2006, 11:13 PM
A well-deserved new start with all the pieces in place.

Couldn't happen to a better person.

Go get 'em, 'Rose! :)

clocker
12-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Congratulations, Rose and a Merry,Merry to you and yours.

And the rest of youse as well.

kittybewm
12-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Good luck, and that was very nive holiday-ee spirit!

Gripper
12-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Good luck with your new start in the new year,hope you settle in well.
Let us know how you get on.
Blessed Be

Everose
12-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Per Agrajag: Best of luck with your new job / life. I hope it works out well for you.

God Bless you and yours.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Agrajag...and the same to you and yours. He has given me many blessings...some of the best ones I did not identify as such at the time. :)

Thanks very much to the rest of you, too.

J2, I appreciate your comment, even though you know my having ALL the pieces in place is pushing it!! :lol:

Office manager for a fire department. :w00t: This could be fun!!:naughty:

j2k4
12-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Per Agrajag: Best of luck with your new job / life. I hope it works out well for you.

God Bless you and yours.

Thank you Agrajag...and the same to you and yours. He has given me many blessings...some of the best ones I did not identify as such at the time. :)

Thanks very much to the rest of you, too.

J2, I appreciate your comment, even though you know my having ALL the pieces in place is pushing it!! :lol:

Office manager for a fire department. :w00t: This could be fun!!:naughty:

Maybe the nice firemans will help you quit smoking...:whistling

Gripper
12-26-2006, 06:40 AM
I was so tempted to make jokes regarding,poles and hoses but will resist as I know Everrose is a nice lady. :naughty:

Everose
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe the nice firemans will help you quit smoking...:whistling[/QUOTE]

You know me too well. :lol: You are right...lighting a cigarette will be the only fire I will allow to be started in the workplace.

I am anxious to see how things play out with the smoking, though. I want to quit...this may force it as the City I will be moving to has just passed a very strict smoking ordinance...smoking isn't allowed within fifty feet of a public entrance, etc. The ordinance will take effect January 1. I understand it won't take effect without a lot of continual controversy, though. :whistling

Thank you Gripper...I think that was one of the reasons I was hired. I am mature enough to know how to keep poles and hoses in their proper compartments, and adept at disregarding attempts to do otherwise. ;)

With fellow employees, that is. :lol:

Agrajag
12-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Stop smoking. Do it on the 1st January.

manker
12-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Nice one, Everose. I didn't realise things were bad for you previously.

It is nice, however, to hear that things have taken a turn for the better :)

j2k4
12-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Nice one, Everose. I didn't realise things were bad for you previously.

It is nice, however, to hear that things have taken a turn for the better :)

Yes.

'Tis good to see a friend living a life that is...less.........oppositional, let's say.

Our 'Rose has had a few sessions with a veritable chiropractic of emotion.

She says she's even given up chanting, ffs. :dabs:

Everose
12-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Agrajag, I am trying to focus on doing just that. As you probably remember, it does take some 'psyching up.'

Manker...I sure would like some current pictures of the little one. Is he as cute as ever?

J2...giving up the chanting may be pushing it. It helps to chant when you are 'psyching up.' ;)

There is truth in the saying 'That which doesn't break you makes you stronger.'

thewizeard
12-27-2006, 07:38 AM
ok after the blessings..the beer.... come on let's party :)

Everose
12-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey now!! THAT sounds like a plan!!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Agrajag
12-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Agrajag, I am trying to focus on doing just that. As you probably remember, it does take some 'psyching up.'

You can do it if you really want to. If I can anyone can, I have the will-power of a student, studying accountancy, at a polytechnic.

Biggles
12-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Hope 2007 brings much peace and joy for you Rose

Belated Merry Christmas to one and all btw :)

Agrajag
12-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Yo Les, respect Dude.

How was your festival of light, or whatever you crazy Wiccans are celebrating these days.

Biggles
12-27-2006, 06:35 PM
It was very Yuletideish - although I am a bit of a holiday ho - I will celebrate anything me. :lol: the 20th to the 1st is just one long festival (not counting today as I was at the sales in the Braehead Centre)

Agrajag
12-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I was at the sales in the Braehead Centre

Did hell freeze over, why was I not informed.