PDA

View Full Version : Stuff to trade .... Read This.

jrmyolvr
12-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Due to lame fuckers (ie: nuget) who think they are god. I am no longer offering ANY thing on this site.

Happy now nuget? MAY I MAKE ONE LAST SUGGESTION TO U NUGET? GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

kavalchuk17
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
about how many gigs up and down are on that TD account?

jrmyolvr
12-26-2006, 10:58 PM
about how many gigs up and down are on that TD account?

284MB up / 63mb down

jrmyolvr
12-26-2006, 11:16 PM
added czone (account) to list.

TYPE R
12-26-2006, 11:38 PM
pm sent

jrmyolvr
12-26-2006, 11:44 PM
pm sent

Reply sent

jrmyolvr
12-27-2006, 04:48 AM
new rSr account added to what I have to offer

Acidice
12-27-2006, 06:36 AM
RSR is (unfortunately) open now :ermm:

Buggyme
12-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah, it's been lowered to level 3 for a while now.

jrmyolvr
12-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Its "open for invites" NOT open to public ... You still need an invite to sign up.

From rSr Website:
This is a private website. Our signup system is currently closed and we are no longer accepting other users than the ones referred by our existing users.

In order to grab an account in here, you must be invited by someone.
There is NO other method to get in.

WE ARE OPEN FOR INVITES!
There are 2756 places open.

If you previously received an invite, now is the time for you to claim your account:
- go to your email address where you received it;
- click the confirmation link;
- enter the desired username and password;

If you haven't received an invite yet, we can't do anything for you, sorry.

showbox
12-27-2006, 08:13 AM
no dude .......... it's already open for Sign up :D not worth anything now ;)

jrmyolvr
12-27-2006, 08:47 AM
no dude .......... it's already open for Sign up :D not worth anything now ;)

Oh well still Iam offering a account with ratio of over 7 :)

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 02:46 AM
new suff added today :)

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
TorrentWorld Invites Added to list.

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Added Quorks Account to list

maradonah
12-28-2006, 05:04 PM
pm'd

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
pm'd

reply sent.

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 07:07 PM
BitMe (account) added to list.

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Added HorrorChannel (Account) to list.

nuget
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
How about trying to login on some of them "Sarcasm" :evil: (try the primary ones ST and TD for example)

have a nice day, while i keep laughing...

//nuget

JA
12-28-2006, 09:58 PM
...i got in without an invite :S...not sure were u got that from.

jrmyolvr
12-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Who r u directing that toward?

How about trying to login on some of them "Sarcasm" :evil: (try the primary ones ST and TD for example)

//nuget

bergereyal
12-28-2006, 10:47 PM
pm'd you

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 12:16 AM
added DesiTorrents (Account)

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 03:02 AM
AceTorrents (Invites) added to list :)

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 04:47 AM
RevTT (account) added to list.

007™
12-29-2006, 04:51 AM
pm/d

JA
12-29-2006, 04:52 AM
Lol u love bumping your thread :)

nuget
12-29-2006, 10:01 AM
To you ofcourse, just try... Happy new Year :whistling

//nuget

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
your a punk and i dunno why u chose me to bother and try to make my life hell but lemme tell u it aint gonna work and I suggest you stop it right now.

To you ofcourse, just try... Happy new Year :whistling

nuget
12-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Why should i stop if you violate site rules about invite trading and YOUR CHEATING..

You ip has been logged all over those sites, your email belongs to account that have been cheating...

I think the hell is far from over for you!

OH and yes i am a Punk thank you...

xyr
12-29-2006, 08:41 PM
what do u want for bitme

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 08:53 PM
What the hell makes you G0d? You know nothing about me nuget so I suggest you stop this crusade you have against me NOW and put that energy into other more useful endevours. I dont give a shit about what u have to say or what you think. As for violating site rules about trading, EVERYONE on this site is doing that and as far as cheating ... what proof do u have of that ... I DOUBT U HAVE ANY PROOF. So in closing this will be the last time I waste energy on you. In closing let me say .... DROP DEAD YOU SCUMBAG AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO. :whistling

Why should i stop if you violate site rules about invite trading and YOUR CHEATING..

You ip has been logged all over those sites, your email belongs to account that have been cheating...

OH and yes i am a Punk thank you...

bunny67
12-29-2006, 09:32 PM
What the hell makes you G0d? You know nothing about me nuget so I suggest you stop this crusade you have against me NOW and put that energy into other more useful endevours. I dont give a shit about what u have to say or what you think. As for violating site rules about trading, EVERYONE on this site is doing that and as far as cheating ... what proof do u have of that ... I DOUBT U HAVE ANY PROOF. So in closing this will be the last time I waste energy on you. In closing let me say .... DROP DEAD YOU SCUMBAG AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO. :whistling

OH and yes i am a Punk thank you...hey my god im sick of coming in threads to bloody rows ...jrmyolvr r u looking to get banned i was under the impression he was part of staff being in blue i may be wrong

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 09:37 PM
He is a "community rep" (whatever the hell that means) and fyi I have reported him for harassing me so I dunno how much longer he will be in that capacity. Anyways as far as being banned from this forum? Well there ARE other trading forums on the net lol ... Have a nice day :)

hey my god im sick of coming in threads to bloody rows ...jrmyolvr r u looking to get banned i was under the impression he was part of staff being in blue i may be wrong

nuget
12-29-2006, 10:11 PM
First of all, im not harasing you..

Second: im pointing you to the fact that you are Trading Invites wich is illegal on the sites you are banned now..

Third: After getting you banned we discoverd that you were banned already on other sites for cheating.

And no, this is not a Crusade against you, Its a Crusade against people who cannot follow rules of the sites they trade invites and accounts from..

//Nuget

bunny67
12-29-2006, 10:14 PM
he he

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 10:16 PM
First of all: who is "we"

Second: Why do u care so much about what others do?

Third: I guess we will let the admins of this site determine whether or not your harassing me.

Fourth: Do u bother others on this forum the way your bothering me?

First of all, im not harasing you..

Second: im pointing you to the fact that you are Trading Invites wich is illegal on the sites you are banned now..

Third: After getting you banned we discoverd that you were banned already on other sites for cheating.

And no, this is not a Crusade against you, Its a Crusade against people who cannot follow rules of the sites they trade invites and accounts from..

//Nuget

nuget
12-29-2006, 10:21 PM
There are more people that got banned these days, Your the one that is "offering" a load of invites to sites that do not allow it... so yes it might look like im after you alone.

Well im not!

It doesnt matter thought, your already being banned from half the sites your trading your account from.
And Yes im am a staff member of some torrent sites, i know a lot of staff members and i will pass on information about people like you.

Specially when they start a argument and get offensive, (yes i get offensive to)
If the Staff of this site wants to bann me for this go ahead, others will follow in my steps.

//Nuget

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
bUH bYE nuget have a nice life.

Due to lame fuckers (ie: nuget) who think they are god. I am no longer offering ANY thing on this site.

Happy now nuget? MAY I MAKE ONE LAST SUGGESTION TO U NUGET? GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

bunny67
12-29-2006, 10:30 PM
who needs tv

nuget
12-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Call me a lame fucker, your call.

Call me a cunt or whatever you want.. i told you the truth and the only truth there is.

jrmyolvr
12-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Congrats you causes alot of ppl on here to lose the chance of getting invites to some top sites. HAPPY? Of course your happy, scum like you thrive on others misery and hide behind the internet when they do it. Once again congrats nuget you fucking lameass coward!

Call me a lame fucker, your call.

Call me a cunt or whatever you want.. i told you the truth and the only truth there is.