PDA

View Full Version : F*** Staff/IRC Channel

0Ri0N
12-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Anyone knows how can i contact F*** staff or their IRC channel? I had a problem with the email registration. It is registered on tracker but i didn't receive the email confirmation..

Best Regards.

Skillz808
12-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Google is your best friend you can find it on there.

gamer4eva
12-28-2006, 02:36 AM
Google is your best friend you can find it on there.

I dont think he will find the IRC link on google....:ermm:

Skillz808
12-28-2006, 02:38 AM
I did when i was looking for f**r when i had the same problem

0Ri0N
12-28-2006, 02:40 AM
I tried before on google, with no success. Could you send me a PM with the IRC chanel adress?

Thank you.

thedude0
12-28-2006, 02:40 AM
with common sense you can easily find their irc server

0Ri0N
12-28-2006, 02:51 AM
Can´t find it, LOL.
I have to ask to my inviter, but he is offline for a long time. :cry: Thanks anyway guys, i understand why you dont give me the IRC address. :)

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 04:26 AM
Why do you people always say F*** or F**R. Why not just say the name?

Fulanito
12-28-2006, 04:30 AM
its beacuse its secret!! u will know when the time is in...

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Thats the nerdiest and most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. You are a fucking sheep dude.

Easy to find:

http://www.fnet.ro/

Panther
12-28-2006, 04:36 AM
oh my, when reading that dudes latest post its almost like another bor74...

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 04:37 AM
I wonder who bor74 is...

Anyway, I am tired of you guys being elitist and secretive. It does no one any good. People come here to learn about Bittorent, not to encounter F***, U***, F*******.net etc. Grow the fuck up.

Blackstreet
12-28-2006, 05:24 AM
If the channels is not public (easy to find) , they have reasons .

0Ri0N
12-28-2006, 06:11 AM
Close the thread, please. Problem solved. :)

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Let them have reasons, I thought this forum was a community to help each other out?

lysine
12-28-2006, 07:17 AM
I thought this forum was a community to help each other out?

where exactly does it say that?

the sites don't want their urls or names posted on public sites, it's really not that difficult to understand.

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 07:27 AM
I thought this forum was a community to help each other out?

where exactly does it say that?

the sites don't want their urls or names posted on public sites, it's really not that difficult to understand.

Eh? Then what is the purpose of this site???

Sure those "elite," sites don't want their names posted on public sites. Guess what? I don't give a fuck, and neither should you.

lysine
12-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Sure those "elite," sites don't want their names posted on public sites. Guess what? I don't give a fuck, and neither should you.

by looking at your previous posts, it's quite clear that you're not a member of any of those sites. like I said, it's pretty simple to understand, they don't want their url posted on a public forum. most people can respect that. with the attitude that you have, it's pretty obvious that you're not going to become a member of those sites. maybe you should just stick to mininova or something.

safa
12-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Thats the nerdiest and most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. You are a fucking sheep dude.

Easy to find:

http://www.fnet.ro/

I wonder who bor74 is...

Anyway, I am tired of you guys being elitist and secretive. It does no one any good. People come here to learn about Bittorent, not to encounter F***, U***, F*******.net etc. Grow the fuck up.

Eh? Then what is the purpose of this site???

Hey look it is thedude again ranting his gob off again, why because he cant get what he wants, ah shame.

A little advice, swearing at people will get u as you would put, it fuck all!

This could be bor under a new name, havent seen him in a while.

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 08:45 AM
@Lysine

Damn, you're an elitist fuck.

You're right, I don't have access nor do I want access to these "secret," sites.

TT, TB, Oink and Bitme are more then enough to provide me with everything that I need.

@Safa

I don't think you get it. I don't really care about knowing these sites, I don't need a membership there. What I am trying to prove to you is that you are an elitist fuck nerd. Just listen to yourself. It is really annoying to come to a nice community like this where some people are very helpful and nice and then encounter elitist fucktards like yourself.

ghurka
12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Yes this is a community and people here do help each other....but I don't exactly see you helping anyone.

Come back when you are mature enough to have a conversation without swearing at everyone who disagrees with you....and calling sites elitist when all they are doing is trying to stay under the radar of the authorities should be simple enough even for your lone brain cell to understand.

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 10:42 AM
I wonder who bor74 is...

wow, what a perfect time to pull out my saved bor74/DontCare quotes...

I couldnt think of a better time.

i had to move it to here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bor74-quotes-145524#post1628280 :D

Karawasa
12-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Yes this is a community and people here do help each other....but I don't exactly see you helping anyone.

Come back when you are mature enough to have a conversation without swearing at everyone who disagrees with you....and calling sites elitist when all they are doing is trying to stay under the radar of the authorities should be simple enough even for your lone brain cell to understand.

I think you misunderstand me. I am not calling the sites elitist. They have ever reason and right to want to remain secret. However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets.

Now, my swearing is just to add emphasis, don't place so much meaning on it.

As for me not helping the community, well there isn't much I can do at this point. Once I get some invites we will see who is helping.

thedude0
12-28-2006, 11:38 AM
rofl

ghurka
12-28-2006, 11:57 AM

I think you misunderstand me. I am not calling the sites elitist. They have ever reason and right to want to remain secret. However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets.

Now, my swearing is just to add emphasis, don't place so much meaning on it.

As for me not helping the community, well there isn't much I can do at this point. Once I get some invites we will see who is helping.

This is not being paranoid but spies from the MP**/RI** abound and FST has open registration so can be viewed by anyone. These sites do not want their name mentioned anywhere outside of their own tracker....they have seen other sites taken down and do not want to follow in the same footsteps.

Secrecy is paramount for security.

thedude0
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM
if people like us can find the real sites then sure as hell copyright organisations can

Hanz™
12-28-2006, 12:24 PM
if people like us can find the real sites then sure as hell copyright organisations can

thedude0
12-28-2006, 12:27 PM
what

Hanz™
12-28-2006, 03:17 PM
I was agreeing, but I had to put ".." in because otherwise it wouldn't let me post.