PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!! Help!!!!!

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:09 PM
I need power user in TL.
for exchange, I'm willing to give an account in PISEXY.

look, I just got banned in TL and I have no fucking clue why!!
I can upload like 10KB/s ... that's lame I know but still, you can a lot more.
when I had this Acc on TL I invested in it time to get my ratio. (2.8)
I had like 77GB UP and that's a lot

PLZ!!! I need a power user in TL!! I just have to get one.
I'm a nub I don't have much to offer just these:

Torrent damage
Torrenting
super torrents (ACC)
Bitganer (ACC)

plzzz you have to give me a power user to TL!!
PM me. Thanks.Have a nice day.

why the fuck would they ban me?!

Fulanito
12-28-2006, 10:11 PM
your name sounds familiar...sorri man i cant help u :( ...

JA
12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Z-z TL #irc is your best chance i think.

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:16 PM
ok
can someone give me a power user in tl for an account in PISEXY ?
you know it's worth it.

porkchop
12-28-2006, 10:20 PM
if u got banned then you cheated

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:22 PM
I DID NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, a friend of mine got banned too, just found out. dunno why.

porkchop
12-28-2006, 10:23 PM
they only ban if you cheated, hit and ran many times or invited a cheater, just go to their irc and find out

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I Did Not Cheat, I Haven't Invited Anyone Yet!!! How Can You Explain That ?!

Fulanito
12-28-2006, 10:28 PM
but maybe u upload to little in some torrents and they saw this like hit and run and ban u, but i dont know brother i wish i could help, but as onlinenooby said try the irc is the only way

walczanin
12-28-2006, 10:29 PM
actually try irc channel, i think its your best chance to figure out what happened. Month ago i was banned at TL too ( i had pu and 150gb upl). I asked for a reason at irc and i found out that i had to proove my upl/downl speed - i have seed box- once i did it, i got mine TL pu back. So try this way))

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:30 PM
I dunno nothing about IRC. and man, I uploaded every torrent his size+
so it's not it. as I said they banned my friend too for no reason.
that's why I'm asking you. pisexy account worth it.

Floydian
12-28-2006, 10:35 PM
state your account login and i'll try to reach the admins or moderators

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:38 PM
what?
user name ? : avivhk

gamer4eva
12-28-2006, 10:43 PM
They may have banned your region due to cheaters in your area not necesarily you but might be others in your IP range cheating.

asafisraeli123
12-28-2006, 10:49 PM
no no I checked that out, TB did it and other sites.... TL didn't.
by the way TB have removed like half of the israeli IPs from their ban list.

bergereyal
12-28-2006, 10:52 PM
They may have banned your region due to cheaters in your area not necesarily you but might be others in your IP range cheating.
no they didn't i'm from israel to and i can login.
look asaf achi mabie the man that invited you cheated that is why they banned you.

Floydian
12-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Talked to one of the admins/moderators.

He says you had multiples accounts and that you were part of an invite tree which only had cheaters.
He thought I was a cheater too, because i'm PU and I live in Brazil ¬¬'

Anyway, I had the whole log of the conversation but my firefox went crazy because the irc java thing... just have this:

<sick0> well
<sick0> today someone sent a pm to a mod
<sick0> ratting out several israeli cheats
<sick0> but the thing was
<sick0> he was cheating himself
<sick0> and invited cheats
<sick0> and had multiple accounts
<sick0> and his invitor was cheating too
<sick0> and like 90% in that tree were cheating
<sick0> so i banned the whole tree
<octavarium> sick0: the avivhk guy you say?
<sick0> no he was part of that tree
<sick0> and there were like 5 ppl with that nick
<sick0> avi2j
<sick0> avihak

The rest I don't have because firefox screwed me.
If you want to justify things, just enter http://www.torrentleech.org/chat.php and talk to this guy.

delimare
12-28-2006, 11:36 PM
You're full of shit, asafisraeli123. I saw you crying like a little girl in the TL IRC channel. You and all you "asaf" names were banned once they found out that you were cheating with one of them. I've taken the liberty of providing 3 here. There are plenty more but I don't feel like posting them all. Go rot in a hole, cheater.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/delimare/1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/delimare/2.jpg

... and this next account is the one that started it all. 4,000 TB upload in 2 weeks? :lol: .

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/delimare/3.jpg

aburyach
12-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Sites are wise to ban Israeli IPs...why do almost all Israelis cheat? Just look at ScT, there are almost no Israelis. They have all been weeded out.

<off-topic edit>

Saw this while browsing TL...quite an oxymoron!:lol:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9528/seedingsw9.png

Skillz808
12-28-2006, 11:49 PM
LOL looks like he has nothing to say now that he has been caught.

I first i was going to say he was banned because maybe he was being such a ass to members there like he is here with his choice of words.

porkchop
12-29-2006, 12:20 AM
i knew that was the reason why he got banned, oh well sucks to be him

JA
12-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Caught..and owned

G_G on that mate. heheh better luck next time.

Buggyme
12-29-2006, 01:24 AM
-_- cheating

mags23
12-29-2006, 03:48 AM
...and the torrenting community has hit a new low!
You know things are bad when people are profiling an entire country for cheating...poor Israel!

aburyach
12-29-2006, 03:51 AM
profiling an entire country for cheating...poor Israel!

Heh, not as bad as the mods over at w-b. They ban fast Polish people because they think Poland is a "backward" nation that cannot have good speed internet. Little do they know that fiber proliferation is very high, and there are many fast peers from there, just look at polish-tracker.

porkchop
12-29-2006, 05:05 AM
The majority of cheaters like 80-90% come from Israel,Poland, Latin America, and other countries. People in Sweden have cheaters and those guys have 100 mb lines. The problem is the code, almost all torrent sites have used tbsource.org or some sort of modified code from it. Either way the code has bugs that allowed for all these cheat programs to be created from the first days of using Firefox, to hacked clients, to <Removed.>, and now <Removed.>.
Till someone comes out with a bittorent 2 source code, cheating will always happen, and torrent sites will always try to find a way to stop them. Sorta like a war between these two.

The point is I just dont get cheaters, I have heard all their excuses and not one can justify their actions. Some see it as an end to Bittorent, I think this will not happen. Either Bittorent 2 comes out, private trackers go to pay 2 leech with no ratio, or the battle will never end. But to say cheaters are only from Israel(which I do agree a lot are from) is ignorant to think that other countries people dont cheat

asafisraeli123
12-29-2006, 08:05 AM
LOL you're fucking stupid.
you know how many asaf there is in Israel?
it's not a nick it's an israeli name you fucking retards.
lol you are stupid
aviv is a name too, he gave me this account
avi is a name too.
you're fucking assholes you don't know what the fuck are you saying.
I didn't invite anyone yet.
and by the way, they ban the inviter if the one he invited is cheating.
not the other way around. so shut the fuck up okay?
someone already PMed me and he wants to trade my prob was solved...
but you need to shut up and do not open your mouth on things you don't understand.

nickw1988
12-29-2006, 08:33 AM
lol sum1 has issues hahaha looks like someone is going to get banned

sert
12-29-2006, 09:38 AM
lol sum1 has issues hahaha looks like someone is going to get banned

Maybe we should ban asaf's tree here also.

torrentt
12-29-2006, 12:08 PM
asaf is a common name...
its like john, how mant john are there on TL? is it the same person?

Floydian
12-29-2006, 12:16 PM
asafisraeli123 that's not the point. the moderator said you were cheating too, so don't scold us. If you're unhappy then just go to TL chat and argue with him.

hummiz
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
ok guys,
so here's the thing...
I don't know asaf's story at all, maybe he cheated , maybe he didn't, the OP said that he was only a part of a tree of cheaters and he didnt,at least that what I've understood.

anyways,
my point is like that.
I'm an Israeli too,and I seed days and nights to keep on track,I didn't cheat at all,and like myself - there're plenty of israelis that doesn't cheat. cheating is not a nation thing, it's rather a personality thing,so don't be racist! your race ain't better the others...
I know that many trackers banned the Network ID (not even the host ID.. but the whole network..) of Israel,and that ain't justice as I see it.

but to be honest... we (not israelis but file sharing) all cheaters, admit it..
we claim to say : "Hey, I don't steal, I only share what I've got with others" but most of us won't share our women,secrets,underwear and other stuff with others right ? so... even though some guys cheat... does that makes them worst then 'file sharing' users ?! huh..

One more point I'd like to say, that the bad (yet not worst) thing of Israel, is the connection...
It's pretty much expensive to have a 'speed connection', and the joke is that a very (!) high speed connection of upload (actually it's the highest you can get here) is 512kbps of upload,while the lowest speed of others are greater then that.
still, there're many places that don't support high speed of upload,and other places that do support high speed.. there're users that cannot afford it, and I think that if there're any understanding about this situation and even a different attitude of treating that people wisely ... there weren't that amount of cheaters from all places..
I know that IPtorrent give a bonus for every hour you upload even if there ain't any bytes were transefered,and when you get to some levels of bonuses you can exchange it to an upload amount... this is a very nice,wise and thoughtfull way of helping low speed connection to handle..

so here you go...

asafisraeli123
12-29-2006, 02:34 PM
it doesn't even metter anymore cause someone will trade with me.
but as I said, I did not cheat.
fucking nubs.

aburyach
12-29-2006, 04:22 PM
it doesn't even metter anymore cause someone will trade with me.
but as I said, I did not cheat.
fucking nubs.

Quit arguing you did not cheat. The proof is right there, and it shows you cheated you "fucking nub".