PDA

View Full Version : Linux Kubuntu 6.10 DVD version for I386 multilanguage or english

xbox360work
12-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Please can anyone put an NBZ for download
Linux Kubuntu 6.10 DVD version for I386 multilanguage or english from newsgroup in the software section of this forum please? :)
Becouse in the kubuntu homepage the download is VERY low becouse i don't have great speed connection,if anyone get me an NBZ i can donwload it more faster... thakns ^_^

bsgjunkie
12-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Please can anyone put an NBZ for download
Linux Kubuntu 6.10 DVD version for I386 multilanguage or english from newsgroup in the software section of this forum please? :)
Becouse in the kubuntu homepage the download is VERY low becouse i don't have great speed connection,if anyone get me an NBZ i can donwload it more faster... thakns ^_^

If you "don't have great speed connection", how is usenet going to help? Your connection will limit the download with the Usenet as well.

Besides, its not as easy as posting a NZB - someone must first upload Kubuntu.

If you're having a hard time downloading any distro of Ubuntu, you can request a free CD which they'll mail to you - maybe a better route.

Junkie

xbox360work
12-30-2006, 01:36 AM
thanks for respond ^_^
I Have 400kbps downlaod connection for nbz but whit kubuntu site i donwload at 5kbps... for this i request ^_^
it's strange linux is not in newsgroup...

UsenetGuy
12-30-2006, 04:10 PM
xbox360work did you try to download from the uk link on the kubuntu homepage? That one is slow for me too but try the US link http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/ubuntu-iso/DVDs/kubuntu/edgy/release/

that one for me is fast