PDA

View Full Version : 2 Fast 2 Furious

angel_of_death57
05-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Does anyone at all have the file for 2 Fast 2 Furious or is just still too early.
Please i really want this movie.

Stonecoldfreak1
05-18-2003, 10:53 AM
#1 it isnt out untill its on here www.vcdquality.com, or under the verified forum

#2 why the hell do you wanna see this piece of trash movie <_<

angel_of_death57
05-18-2003, 11:35 AM
Its gonna be a great movie the 1st one was great and this one looks 10X better.
No need to get in a huff matey.

huuramis
05-18-2003, 11:36 AM
its because it has fast cars =D i loooove it.. oh btw, its not even at theaters yet, so there wont even be any cams, therefore wont be any screeners, therefore wont be any anies yet... as soon as its a theaters, there should be some shitty cams around.

CCDART
05-18-2003, 11:37 AM
You probably wont see a real copy until about 2-3 day&#39;s before it&#39;s release...

1) Use the search function of the forum. The movie you want may have been posted / requested already.

2) Don&#39;t request movies that are not even in the cinemas yet.

angel_of_death57
05-18-2003, 11:56 AM
I managed ot get hold of resident evil about a month before it came out in any cinemas it was a MPG file from kazaa and thats why i am looking for 2 fast 2 furious.

huuramis
05-18-2003, 12:03 PM
yes, but like other people have said, not all movies get screeners... they resident evil you got was prolly a screener converted to mpeg... think about it, if its not at cinemas, and its not a screener, where u gonna get it ? from your ass?

RedRival
05-18-2003, 12:03 PM
It&#39;s all about Marketing :D.
Movies such as Resident Evil does not have group of loyal fans eager for it&#39;s screening and no reason for anyone to get all hyped about, all even if there is, the people market the release of the movie didn&#39;t see it. Whilst more popular movies (mostly because they are sequels to previous good movies) attract a larger group of audiences and the marketing people will want to release this show at one time at one date (even if there was a delay probably 2-3days) so the fans have something to watch and not get spoilt by those who watched it much earlier on.

Resident Evil could have been released much earlier in some countries and about 1-2months before it&#39;s released in yours. You could be living in Bumtown for fans of resident evil and that&#39;s why you got it 1 month before it&#39;s released in your country because you downloaded it off the people who live in countries where RE was released a month before.

If you get what I&#39;m saying. :lol:

Stonecoldfreak1
05-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by RedRival@18 May 2003 - 12:03
It&#39;s all about Marketing :D.
Movies such as Resident Evil does not have group of loyal fans eager for it&#39;s screening and no reason for anyone to get all hyped about, all even if there is, the people market the release of the movie didn&#39;t see it. Whilst more popular movies (mostly because they are sequels to previous good movies) attract a larger group of audiences and the marketing people will want to release this show at one time at one date (even if there was a delay probably 2-3days) so the fans have something to watch and not get spoilt by those who watched it much earlier on.

Resident Evil could have been released much earlier in some countries and about 1-2months before it&#39;s released in yours. You could be living in Bumtown for fans of resident evil and that&#39;s why you got it 1 month before it&#39;s released in your country because you downloaded it off the people who live in countries where RE was released a month before.

If you get what I&#39;m saying. :lol:
you just confused the fuck outta me :lol:

angel_of_death57
05-18-2003, 04:23 PM
resident evil came out in the Uk first it was releases in Au and USA 4 days later it was a screener and not a cinema CAM.
But you neva know they could be a 2 fast 2 furious out there somewhere you know.

CCDART
05-19-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@18 May 2003 - 12:03
yes, but like other people have said, not all movies get screeners... they resident evil you got was prolly a screener converted to mpeg... think about it, if its not at cinemas, and its not a screener, where u gonna get it ? from your ass?
You still think they make movies on film eh? They make movies diigital I&#39;ve got a movie a while before it&#39;s release they aren&#39;t on film until they are in the theaters so if an employee wanted to say snag a copy and stick it on the net before it&#39;s release he would. B)

huuramis
05-19-2003, 06:53 AM
yup, and also get fined alot of money... hmmz...lol

&#036;50,000 for each disc.. i wonder how much an actuall new movie or sumtin will be ? .

CCDART
05-19-2003, 08:08 AM
Exactly even you could get in trouble for downloading it. :lol:

huuramis
05-19-2003, 08:50 AM
i can just say im retarded, and that its not my house. and that i broke in to use his super fast 56k connection&#33; :D

thegroggman
05-19-2003, 08:55 AM
You still think they make movies on film eh? They make movies diigital Ugh...well not quite. While its true some film makers are pioneering films by recording completely digitally, but for the most part directors still prefer the look of films recorded on to well...filmstip.

evisujedi
05-21-2003, 10:32 PM
2 fast is out in the Uk today&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; so go to the cinema &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

As for the price of a film question there £11k a movie and thats anymovie. U can buy them once they are out of the cinema for about £900. And since most cinemas use dvd it could be worthwhile to buy one after its droped out of the box office charts.

evisujedi
05-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Oh and I know this because, when I went to watch Johnny english at the cinema the film messed up so we had to wait for half hour. I was talking to the manager about films and he told me this.

sk8punk151
05-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Fast And The Furious 2 looks so gay. I dont mean to flame, but this movie did not need a sequel.. And I dont mean to be racist, but mostly this film attracts lots of asians..

olibomb
05-22-2003, 09:02 PM
it isnt out yet in England so huever said it is lies

evisujedi
05-23-2003, 08:28 AM
Like you know olibomb. I suggest you look at cinema listings for ugc cinemas uk. Try it on google. Are you the authority on Uk cinema releases or something? Have you ever heard of SPECIAL ADVANCED PREVIEWS?

Zinedene_69
05-23-2003, 09:12 AM
Hi,

Man, maybe I came into the wrong chatroom&#33;

Fast and furious was ok, nuthing special...
The new one should be just more of the same.

Im glad they make these films, as we love to see the cars, the engine specs, and the mods carried out.
However, we were really dissapionted with the first one. The only reason I went to watch it was for the supra. Even then, the supra wasnt that powerful.

But the story line, man, why bother......???&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Here, if you like racing, then watch stuff like Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3, where you can see it happen for real...
I 60Gb of Video and Bike footage, so any requests I can see what I can do....All real action tho..

check outmy cuz&#39;s site
www.drivetoish.co.uk

Rgds,
Zinedene

***BOYCOTT INTEL***

olibomb
05-23-2003, 10:50 AM
Yes i have, and have looked. Theres no special screenings at UGc either

Mr. Smith
05-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@18 May 2003 - 10:53
#1 it isnt out untill its on here www.vcdquality.com, or under the verified forum

#2 why the hell do you wanna see this piece of trash movie <_<
hey stoner :blink: your a movie critic now. let me guess what you will rate all the movies , * :blink:

angel_of_death57
05-28-2003, 07:59 PM
This seemed to be pulled right of the topic of 2 fast 2 furious so could it be closed please.

2nd gen noob
05-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Zinedene_69@23 May 2003 - 10:12
Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3
there is a getaway in stockholm 3??
i must have it. please, my kingdom for a hash.
what cars are in it?
thanks for any info

edit: is this the name of your copy? Getaway.In.Stockholm.3.DVDRip.SVCD-X-Streem.mpg
this file is 751459k in kazaa

as for the film, i agree that the story should only serve to break up the action. much like in the matrix reloaded. the story was poor (in my opinion) and detracted from the film.
if 2 fast 2 furious was just 2 hours of street racing then i would be much happier.

p.s as for your boycott intel comment, i have an amd 2700 and i&#39;m very happy with it. much better than my old pentium 4 1.6 gig

silverccrow
05-28-2003, 08:48 PM
ha ha ha ha i dont know what u people have with this gay movie just go and see reloaded it has the best highway action evermaked thats all

dont waiste ur lifes with trash &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

2nd gen noob
05-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by silverccrow@28 May 2003 - 21:48
ha ha ha ha i dont know what u people have with this gay movie just go and see reloaded it has the best highway action evermaked thats all

silvercrow, you have the best english i&#39;ve ever readed. you are the most ignorant person i&#39;ve ever meeted.
learn to write properly

p.s. the "car chase" in the matrix was very disappointing. the bike was the best part and even that wasn&#39;t a patch on real racing, like getaway in stockholm.

Pitbul
05-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by silverccrow@28 May 2003 - 13:48

where do u live? i want to kick u. not just kick but far worst them that maybe couple hundred times till u have to be rushed to the hospital and be put on life support till ur family happily takes u off and u die.

rambler
05-30-2003, 05:11 PM
calm down man, lol but i can see wat your gettin at, this film was a kick ass movie. the storyline wasnt too bad and jordana brewster was hot in it. but i think from the trailers of this movie, the storyline does look rubbish ;) but still i wanna see it and the cars look quality in it :) :)

Rambler

HenrikStaib
05-31-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by newbie, newbie, newbie+28 May 2003 - 20:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newbie, newbie, newbie @ 28 May 2003 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zinedene_69@23 May 2003 - 10:12
Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3
there is a getaway in stockholm 3??
i must have it. please, my kingdom for a hash.
what cars are in it?
thanks for any info

edit: is this the name of your copy? Getaway.In.Stockholm.3.DVDRip.SVCD-X-Streem.mpg
this file is 751459k in kazaa

as for the film, i agree that the story should only serve to break up the action. much like in the matrix reloaded. the story was poor (in my opinion) and detracted from the film.
if 2 fast 2 furious was just 2 hours of street racing then i would be much happier.

p.s as for your boycott intel comment, i have an amd 2700 and i&#39;m very happy with it. much better than my old pentium 4 1.6 gig [/b][/quote]
dude, its the best. Honda NSX rips the shit out of Swedish cops and runs off in a speed boat

this diss though

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=0&#entry273130 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=39317&st=0&#entry273130)

henrik norway

Zinedene_69
06-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Hi All,

Soz about the late reply...

Yes, getaway 3 is out, and has been for quite a while..
Truthfully tho, nothing beats 2...cars are crappy in 3, just a NSX.

Here, anyone into cars, get ghostrider, its the same thing as getaway, but one guy on a motorbike, man, this is some crazy stuff..

If someone, can post me a link or something so I can learn about this hash or sig2dat thing then please do..As soon as I know what it is, and how it works, I&#39;ll put at least 80Gb of footage available. My PC Always stays on so connection should be good for anyone that wants anything.
Until then, the only hash I know is the 1 that goes in a doobie&#33;

HenrikStaib, nice 1, stay away from INTEL.
There building on peoples homes in Palestine. Were just not hearing about it becuase the Pentagon doesnt want all the US knowing about it.
Intel arent even offering jobs to the palestinians whose homes have been demolished. They are shipping workers in from Mexico etc..But thats Globilisation and politics....different forum&#33;

RIP Rachel Corrie, a brave young American woman, who went to palestine, and gave her life their. She protested at the demolition of a arab doctors house...Within 10 minutes, the Israeli bulldozer Squashed her, and she was dead. Ive got the pictures, but its not a pretty sight....Mind you I&#39;ve got 1000&#39;s of clips of Isrealis killing palestinians, so please help ure self to my folder, and pass the Word.

One Love,

Zinedene_69

Zinedene_69
06-02-2003, 10:46 AM
HenrikStaib,

Give me a hand here&#33;&#33;
I got loads of footage, PROPER FOOTAGE.

I mean races round wangan expressway by triads and the like...
Mr Nagata doing over 200mph down the M1 in London.
Nagata doing over 200mph in tunnel in tokyo...
Then I got footage of my own cars: GTiR, Skyline GTR, Evo6.

Man, I got live car crashes, live engine blows, everything....
I just dont know anyone thats loves it as much as me...
If you want it, tell me how to post all the stuff in that dat value or whatever it is.

I got the Ari Vatenen going up Pikes Peak/
I also got Walter Rohl doing it in the Audi Quatrro (My best car)
I also got the Saab Viggen doing pikes peak.
Ive got 0-60 races, quickest being uner 3 seconds...
1&#39;ve got 1/4 mile races, quickest being under 9 seconds&#33;&#33;&#33;

The their is the drift Videos, rally videos, Audi Quattro videos, own personal &#39;track&#39; footage videos.....

Get in touch ,

Zinedene_69