PDA

View Full Version : Where's our beloved Alien?

kittybewm
12-30-2006, 04:20 AM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5289/alienavatg51kh7.jpg

Has been missing since sometime yesterday. Many of us are distraught over the disappearance of this beloved mascot of insanity. We have resorted to drugs to dull the pain and in the process ruined our entire lives. Now I have done some research and have come up with a few possibilities.

A. Gripper was bitter about the noob posts and hid the alien behind his evil door of misery.

B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar.

C. SOMEONE made alien soup.

The only way we can get to the bottom of this is if we work together and are all COMPLETELY honest. We can do this and alien, if you see this... I WILL NOT STOP TILL YOU ARE SAFE AGAIN.

petra1210
12-30-2006, 04:25 AM

Has been missing since sometime yesterday. Many of us are distraught over the disappearance of this beloved mascot of insanity. We have resorted to drugs to dull the pain and in the process ruined our entire lives. Now I have done some research and have come up with a few possibilities.

A. Gripper was bitter about the noob posts and hid the alien behind his evil door of misery.

B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar.

The only way we can get to the bottom of this is if we work together and are all COMPLETELY honest. We can do this and alien, if you see this... I WILL NOT STOP TILL YOU ARE SAFE AGAIN.
Kittyyyyyyyyyy u ate alien soup yesterday :cry:

Skiz
12-30-2006, 04:34 AM

What?

kittybewm
12-30-2006, 04:51 AM
Kittyyyyyyyyyy u ate alien soup yesterday :cry:

:fear:

Alien5
12-30-2006, 10:51 AM
B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar. :lol:

Hairbautt
12-30-2006, 06:00 PM
B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar. :lol:
That last avatar (of the chick) really was good (and hot :naughty: ), but seriously I think we've all come to know that couch potatoe alien as you, and you alone. :smile2:

petra1210
12-30-2006, 07:51 PM
That last avatar (of the chick) really was good (and hot :naughty: ), but seriously I think we've all come to know that couch potatoe alien as you, and you alone. :smile2:
yeah you are definetely right :yup:

kittybewm
12-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Another victory for team Bewm!!!! :01:

BrolyBoo
12-31-2006, 12:18 AM
you mean a victory for me, right?