PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dead Saddam Day

DanB
12-30-2006, 04:41 AM
Hung by the neck till he was dead, dead, dead.

brenda
12-30-2006, 07:57 AM
was he :O

when yesterday?

mr. nails
12-30-2006, 08:05 AM
'bout time! damn terrorist. post the youtube of this plz. thx.

Kreso
12-30-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm against death sentence, but in this case...

Gripper
12-30-2006, 08:58 AM
It was at 3.00 am British time,they've just shown it in Sky news,you see him have the noose placed round his neck,but they did not show hinm drop.

Skiz
12-30-2006, 09:21 AM
I feel pretty morbid checking YouTube every hour. Someone post a link. :ph34r:

sgt_kermit
12-30-2006, 09:57 AM
One more down.... Many more to go!

Fulanito
12-30-2006, 10:06 AM
this is bad man, why hang?

Gripper
12-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Because he was responsible for the death of many people.

gustafo
12-30-2006, 02:48 PM
i wonder if he was in any kind of relationship with hitler... :blink:

Skweeky
12-30-2006, 02:49 PM
This thread is bad karma.

It's not our place to judge :no:

gustafo
12-30-2006, 02:54 PM

Sweeky,

you're probably right, but if he judged for god knows how many people, we can at least give our own opinion(s)...

no hard feelings though... ;)

Skweeky
12-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Agreed

that was my opinion :)

backlash
12-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I felt weird watching the news waiting for it to happen.

GepperRankins
12-30-2006, 03:22 PM
It was at 3.00 am British time,they've just shown it in Sky news,you see him have the noose placed round his neck,but they did not show hinm drop.
so he's to be presumed alive until the video is posted on little midgets

GepperRankins
12-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I feel pretty morbid checking YouTube every hour. Someone post a link. :ph34r:
i'd just say you were a cunt :dabs:

h4mm44d
12-30-2006, 03:33 PM
I am vehemently against the occupation of Iraq, but IMHO I couldn't have cared less if he has sentenced to death by a baton up the ar%e.

j2k4
12-30-2006, 04:12 PM

Oh, yes, yes it is.

Here on Earth, yes it is.

His own gods will judge him now.

Alien5
12-30-2006, 04:30 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o45/m4punisherak47/image2316078gpk6.jpghttp://i16.tinypic.com/2usbrpi.gif
http://www.kill-more-people.de/images/fun/Sadam.jpg

http://saddam.justgotowned.com/

Alien5
12-30-2006, 10:51 PM
http://www.torrentportal.com/details/858530/Saddam+Execution+%28including+extras%29.html

Saddam Execution (including extras)

Buffalo
12-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Armadillo, crunchy on the outside, smooth on the inside

Some masked chap was running through town today shouting,
Allah akbar! Allah akbar! Allah akbar!,
I was waiting for a big bang but no such thing happened.

When I win the lotto big time, I'm buying a small island and shutting myself off

gustafo
12-31-2006, 12:14 AM
...When I win the lotto big time, I'm buying a small island and shutting myself off

lol :D

100%
12-31-2006, 12:51 AM
what he knows is gone.

Buffalo
12-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Saddam Hussein Fragment of noose Memorabilia

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Saddam-Hussein-Fragment-of-noose-rope-Memorabilia_W0QQitemZ330069154854QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1460QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

j2k4
12-31-2006, 01:31 AM
what he knows is gone.

But we'd have had to torture him into divulging that. :dabs:

delimare
12-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Does anyone have a translation script of the dialogue or know the dialogue spoken during the execution? I've been using google but it hasn't wielded any results for me. I'd really love to know what everyone is chanting and what Saddam is saying right as they drop his sorry ass.

Alien5
12-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Does anyone have a translation script of the dialogue or know the dialogue spoken during the execution? I've been using google but it hasn't wielded any results for me. I'd really love to know what everyone is chanting and what Saddam is saying right as they drop his sorry ass.

No but.....I found this so im not sure if he really did say it:

Saddam is saying, just before he drops, a fundamental statement of Islam, of which belief in it's meaning identifies one as a muslim. The statement is: "There is only one God and Mohammed is his prophet and final messenger"

I found the comment here:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3&c=1&page=1

You can see the guard yell out... Guard- "You have made us live in destitude" Saddam counters -"I was the saviour of Iraq. I killed your enemies the Persian and the American." Guard- "God damn you" Saddam - "God damn you"

Ava Estelle
12-31-2006, 02:50 PM
This trial and execution was a farce. The court was set up by the US, and Saddam was held by them until his execution.

He was charged with a crime that didn't involve another country, so there was no embarrassing evidence presented.

He was executed before he could be tried for crimes in which the US and other countries were implicit.

Now no-one will ask who supplied the chemicals used to attack Iran and the Kurds.

No-one will question whether or not the US gave tacit support to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

Let's execute him quickly and get it over and done with.

Why the rush? Is it because there is too much evidence against the US to allow him to be tried for crimes against humanity?

He should have been sent to The Hague and tried by the International Court of Justice, and every ex-leader of every country that aided him should have been put on trial with him.

This was a victory for those who escaped justice, no-one else.

DanB
12-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Translation of Arabic subtitles accompanying the latest execution footage when broadcast on al-Jazeera TV station:

[Saddam] Oh God.

[Voices] May God's blessings be upon Muhammad and his household.

[Voices] And may God hasten their appearance and curse their enemies.

[Voices] Moqtada [Al-Sadr]...Moqtada...Moqtada.

[Saddam] Do you consider this bravery?

[Voice] Long live Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr.

[Voice] To hell.

[Voice] Please do not. The man is being executed. Please no, I beg you to stop.

[Saddam] There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God. There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad...

apparently.

Snee
12-31-2006, 04:16 PM

I agree.

Sure, by all accounts he was a very bad man, and most likely deserved it.
But I'd leave the judging to people who were there, or who was appointed to judge him (not that those people did a good job, either. and doesn't that bode well for the future :dabs:).

None of us have the right.

And as for people enjoying watching him die, over and over...why?

delimare
12-31-2006, 04:40 PM

For the same reason that people like to watch football, or eat ice cream, fly a kite or build a skyscraper.

Ava Estelle
12-31-2006, 04:45 PM

I agree.

But I'd leave the judging to people who were there, or who was appointed to judge him (not that those people did a good job, either. and doesn't that bode well for the future :dabs:).

Why do you say people are judging him? No-one is judging him at all, he's already been judged, and found guilty, people are just expressing their pleasure at the verdict. As to the kangaroo court, he didn't deny killing anyone, his defence was that he was entitled to kill them.

As to watching him die, did you watch? Skweeky did.

j2k4
12-31-2006, 04:58 PM

I agree.

As for watching him die (I have not, by the way), I don't know that enjoyment would be the word I'd choose.

Satisfaction, certainly.

It wouldn't be anything I'd feel compelled to watch repeatedly, either.

Snee
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Why do you say people are judging him? No-one is judging him at all, he's already been judged, and found guilty, people are just expressing their pleasure at the verdict. As to the kangaroo court, he didn't deny killing anyone, his defence was that he was entitled to kill them.
People here and in a whole lot of other places in the world ARE judging him, saying he deserved all that he got, and deriving satisfaction from watching him die, yet can anyone who have posted here say that they knew him, or exactly who he was? Or that they, personally, were hurt by him?

He might have needed to die, but it's not my place to say he deserved to be hanged, not by talking from any experience of my own. And it's certainly not my way to enjoy it. I'd leave the judging to his victims or their survivors, and to those who have seen all the evidence and who understand him. The people he hurt, tho', have the right to enjoy it if they have to to be able to close the book on him.

I'll neither miss him, nor feel happy about it. Especially so as the full extent of what he did, and who helped him do it, might never be uncovered, now. Which in my thinking is doing his victims a disfavour. Besides, for some, death is the easy way out.

He's dead, and that's that.

As to watching him die, did you watch? Skweeky did.
I didn't. And as for her, I suppose she felt she needed to see it for whatever reason.

He's dead, why bother looking at him die? I thought watching executions of famous villains and whatnot was something that belonged in the dark ages.

Seems akin to looking at a traffic accident, or somesuch.

It is sure enough that they hanged him, without me confirming it, and I'm certainly not going to derive any pleasure from watching it.

gamer4eva
01-01-2007, 03:12 AM
This trial and execution was a farce. The court was set up by the US, and Saddam was held by them until his execution.

He was charged with a crime that didn't involve another country, so there was no embarrassing evidence presented.

He was executed before he could be tried for crimes in which the US and other countries were implicit.

Now no-one will ask who supplied the chemicals used to attack Iran and the Kurds.

No-one will question whether or not the US gave tacit support to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

Let's execute him quickly and get it over and done with.

Why the rush? Is it because there is too much evidence against the US to allow him to be tried for crimes against humanity?

He should have been sent to The Hague and tried by the International Court of Justice, and every ex-leader of every country that aided him should have been put on trial with him.

This was a victory for those who escaped justice, no-one else.

True to that. Then again there is no true sense of justice in this world.:huh:
Everyone is looking to please themselves regardless of how many lives have to be sacrificed.:pinch:

dame
01-01-2007, 07:38 AM
i think its a shame he is dead. i think they should have used him to help rebuild Iraq.
he might not do it at first but 220/240 volts might make him a bit more keen to help the US forces and the UN

hey, if they are going to kill him anyway they then why not and it might even give him a bit of insight into what he did to others.

but his dead so anyway....

kittybewm
01-01-2007, 07:41 AM
:@ Government :angry:

ziggyjuarez
01-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Almost forgot what the internet was good for.