PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering...

ooo
12-30-2006, 02:53 PM
What do you all do with so many tracker accounts? Do you give it a ratio and then stop using it and keep it just to have it? Seems that once one file goes on a tracker, they all get the same file soon after. How do you keep up with all your tracker accounts? Shrugs, just wondering =]

gustafo
12-30-2006, 03:39 PM
some people are only collectors, but others are trying to get some multiple good trackers just to trade them for something better...

torrentslave
12-30-2006, 09:36 PM
i try to harvest invites to later trade them but i use them all @ one point or another

1b4dm0f0
12-31-2006, 12:21 AM
What do you all do with so many tracker accounts?

i only have 2, indietorrents and sct

Alien5
12-31-2006, 12:23 AM
i keep all mine in a box and take them out once a week to dust them and put them back in the box.

lysine
12-31-2006, 12:42 AM
I just looked in my bookmarks, and I've got active accounts on 40 trackers atm. I try to visit them every two weeks and keep them alive by downloading a .nfo file or something. I only use about four trackers regularly, the rest are just backups in case something happens to the sites I use most.

scrambler
12-31-2006, 01:04 AM
i have about 15private sites i go on. Some are niche, others are general. I only really use about 6 of them though. Some i rarely use and only have less than 5gb up/downloaded but i visit the sites every few weeks to stay active on there just in case, as backup [they're all bookmarked so i open them up in tabs in FF and then close them again]. After a while, i sorta know which site i prefer to download and seed to and from so i can use trackers in phases. I dont care too much about becoming a PU ASAP or statistics. All i care about is that i have a postive ratio so i dont get banned really. I dont have the sites for trading purposes...i'm a member cos i just want to be really...so i do have invites available on certain sites, but never give them out. Not cos i'm selfish or anything, but because its too much hassle. I love being members on my active accounts and dont wish to be banned or worry about inviting a cheater etc in. But if i really have to trade, i will.

damonkey
12-31-2006, 01:32 AM
I only use about 3 sites and get everything i need off em