PDA

View Full Version : Friends

hotindew
05-18-2003, 01:09 PM
n e 1 have the very last episode of friends???

Skillian
05-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Just added it to the verifieds here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=35165).

Be aware it is an .mpg so large filesize.

ck-uk
05-18-2003, 01:41 PM
Yeah!! i started to collect them on vhs yrs ago,then sold them all,and stated again with dvd.i've seen the them all up to present and i've started to watch them again but they do'nt as amusin' now, infact
quite shit especialy rachel(not jen) :) :)

Skillian
05-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Well I hate to say it but this was the worst series finale I've seen - not even a good cliffhanger.

ck-uk
05-18-2003, 02:22 PM
i rented three dvds of the latest series last wk off
blockbuster online and accidentaly wiped them off my h/d before
i had time to rip them and resident evil :lol: :lol: :lol:

i managed to c only the 1st episode thou..bofore it happened :lol: :lol:

Skillian
05-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Actually I did like this series - I thought it was better than the last one, I just didn't like the final episode.

I used to work in a CD/video shop and borrowed every single friends episode on DVD. So I went from never having seen an episode to seeing every one in order up to series 6 in the space of about 3 weeks! :lol: I didn't have a computer then though so I never ripped any.

I've also get every Seinfeld episode from Kazaa too ;) I always thought you should change your member title to Hipster Doofus :lol: :lol:

ck-uk
05-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Hipster Doofus 
:lol: :lol: cheers for crowin'me ...ive been thinkin' of one for a while
.. urs sounds perfect cheers m8 :) :)

I started d/lin' seindeld but after about 40 eps i got sick of the quality,
so i'm thinkin' of buy a t.v card and takin' them of sky there on every
day or was upuntil a few wks ago..but there b back!! :) :)

Skillian
05-18-2003, 03:04 PM
I lost my Sky account and I missed the show so decided to download them but yeah, some of them are really poor quality.

Hipster doofus, I love it, such a good description of Kramer :lol:

TheBrood
05-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Has anyone download all of the friends episodes???

I have just startet getting them. The older ones is bad quality which sucks. But I have most of the new season.

Anyone know if they are going to make a season 10?????

Skillian
05-18-2003, 08:49 PM
There will definitely be a season 10, although they've said it will be the last. Then again they've said that before. It really should be the last, I hope they don't drag it out until we really can't stand it anymore.

thegroggman
05-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Yup the show is definitely going into its last season (about time). They arent even going to have a full season next year. Normally the season run is about 25 eps. but its only going to be around 18. Oh and there were talks of a friend movie...but it mysteriously died down...I personally hope not.

isuru
05-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Season 10 commences 18th September, 2003.
Episode title will be announced in July..

The movie rumour is still going around, wud be awesome if it actually comes out.

vivitron 15
05-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by TheBrood@18 May 2003 - 20:45

I have just startet getting them. The older ones is bad quality which sucks. But I have most of the new season.

I have systematically downloaded *every* friends episode.

the way to do it is to search "friends 101" then "friends 102" etc etc etc. through the 24 eps in most series (check out the official site (http://www2.warnerbros.com/friendstv/container.html) for the number in each series) through all the series. I just got 923 and 924 from Emule, they'll be avail on kazaa soon.

TheBrood
05-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by vivitron 15+18 May 2003 - 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 18 May 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheBrood@18 May 2003 - 20:45

I have systematically downloaded *every* friends episode.

the way to do it is to search "friends 101" then "friends 102" etc etc etc. through the 24 eps in most series (check out the official site (http://www2.warnerbros.com/friendstv/container.html) for the number in each series) through all the series. I just got 923 and 924 from Emule, they&#39;ll be avail on kazaa soon. [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the link, If itīs on kazaa then I am going to try to get every one in good quality&#33;