PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the genital maiming thread in the Drawing Room...

j2k4
01-01-2007, 02:54 AM
...as the woman in question was being charged with "malicious castration", I wondered if the male contingent here would agree (or not) that to be castrated "maliciously" would be worse than castration absent malice?

I hadn't thought of it before, but I sure am now. :ermm:

gamer4eva
01-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Strange....neither have i thought of stuff like that. Never occured to me lol!!!

Buffalo
01-01-2007, 03:02 AM
what's that got to do with the price of eggs ?

gamer4eva
01-01-2007, 03:05 AM

When did eggs come into this....:P

j2k4
01-01-2007, 03:58 AM

I haven't any idea; this isn't a shopping thread.

Everose
01-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Well, I guess it could be a shopping thing, J2.

If a man had eggs at home and kept shopping for more, then that might be where the malicious adjective comes into play.

But you are right. I cannot imagine the genital maiming being done without intent to harm.

Course, I watched a tv show the other night where a guy got his pierced genital caught on his partner's IUD. This probably wasn't being done maliciously, but very well could have maimed him. ;)

Buffalo
01-01-2007, 06:09 AM

it's an irrelevant statement as I could not understand the original question

Everose
01-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Want help?

Buffalo
01-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Please :)

Everose
01-01-2007, 06:17 AM
To me, he is saying using the word malicious is totally unnecessary.

This would be because the very act of castration itself would be enough.

Also...

well, does that work?

Buffalo
01-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Sorry,
I have not seen the original post in the Drawing Room,
i'm only seeing a part of a post that makes no sense to me at all.
...as the woman in question is an odd way to start a fred,
and what is "castration absent malice"

I think it's some sort of Gothic fiction with added anti-logic :lol:

j2k4
01-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, I guess it could be a shopping thing, J2.

If a man had eggs at home and kept shopping for more, then that might be where the malicious adjective comes into play.

But you are right. I cannot imagine the genital maiming being done without intent to harm.

Course, I watched a tv show the other night where a guy got his pierced genital caught on his partner's IUD. This probably wasn't being done maliciously, but very well could have maimed him. ;)

Yes, I suppose the entertainment portion of the party could have gotten out-of-hand...:huh:

Gripper
01-01-2007, 11:15 AM
I s'pose if you was getting a BJ and your partener had a eppileptic fit and bit your willy off that would be without malice,just thinking about it makes me :pinch:
Reminds me of the bath scene in I spit on your grave.

Buffalo
01-01-2007, 12:36 PM
"portion of the party" Yes Indeed - Gothic fiction with added anti-logic

I'm just me, And I do try Mr j2k4, and I've never done you any harm, I don't skip logic, sorry I just did not get it and I also did have a look in the Drawing room for that thread, some should let the past be past, then this place would be a better place.
Judgment was it, I don't want to be Judged for my past no more, I'm a good chap just a bit confused to my treatment.

God Bless

Happy New Year :)

Everose
01-01-2007, 04:20 PM
I have totally missed something that may or may not be important here.

(aka wth)

Buffalo, speaking for myself, I do skip logic and get a bit silly on here at times.:D

I don't know of your past or of the judging or treatment you speak of. I hope you get things right with your own soul, whatever the case may be.

Today is the first day of a NEW YEAR!!

j2k4
01-01-2007, 08:32 PM
"portion of the party" Yes Indeed - Gothic fiction with added anti-logic

I'm just me, And I do try Mr j2k4, and I've never done you any harm, I don't skip logic, sorry I just did not get it and I also did have a look in the Drawing room for that thread, some should let the past be past, then this place would be a better place.
Judgment was it, I don't want to be Judged for my past no more, I'm a good chap just a bit confused to my treatment.

God Bless

Happy New Year :)

God bless you, too, Baz, but this is the lounge, and you've known me long enough to skip the touchiness.

I won't walk on eggshells for you.