PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 ring of death

express98
01-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Microsoft suck,bought it for my son for christmas cost £299 and the fu@king thing has dead already,3 red rings no boot up 1 crying son,happy new year bill gates,yr a tw@t,least hackers ripp yr shit and they work!!!!!!! sorry guys had to get that off my chest happy new year,hope no more dads or mums are havin the same probs with their consols cos they are crap like i told the poor guy who answered the phone at currys where i got it from,just hope i can get a exchange.......

Fulanito
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
that was badluck man, i hope u get the 360 and yeah bill gates is an ars haha

express98
01-01-2007, 08:31 PM

Thanks me to,my sons heart broken told him santa must have banged it comming down the chimney

justinx
01-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Return/exchange it because it's still under warranty.

Porkape
01-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hear, it happened to me after the Nov. 30 update. And, at the time M$oft only had a 90 day warranty (now its a full year) so I was even refused a free repair at first. During my 2nd call I got steamed up and started yelling and got the repair for free. It took me about 3-4 calls and the typical phone monkeys reading off a computer deal. They sent me a new console (different serial #) and it works so I can't complain except for it was right before the holidays and it took about 2 weeks between when I sent it out and got it back. Sucks but unless you can just take it to the local retailer where you purchased it and do an exchange there having to send it in is the only option. Cheers.

Fulanito
01-02-2007, 11:59 PM

Thanks me to,my sons heart broken told him santa must have banged it comming down the chimney

:D :D

silent h3ro
01-05-2007, 10:09 PM

Thanks me to,my sons heart broken told him santa must have banged it comming down the chimneylol

Same thing happened to my Xbox 360, but even worse, I lost all my games saves (all I truly cared about was my Oblivion game save :cry: ) and I lost my paid for Geometry Wars and GRAW add on that I dled in Marketplace.

BrolyBoo
01-06-2007, 01:02 AM
thats why wii > xbox360

silent h3ro
01-06-2007, 03:36 AM
thats why wii > xbox360lol, thats exactly why :rolleyes: . I'm fucking pissed at Circuit City not at my Xbox just because they wouldn't do anything for me to get my saves back.

rage99
04-11-2007, 06:43 AM

Really sorry to hear that mate.

JordoR
04-11-2007, 06:53 AM
luckily ive had my X360 since xmas 06 so for about a little over 4 months now, and have yet to see the ring of death so :D

drfunkm
04-12-2007, 03:13 AM
working at toys r us electronics department we got at least 1 360 returned a week(and toys r us has a really shitty return policy only like 30 days max to return it) and the tester system died at least once a month. don't have one yet, definately want one, but i hope thing actually works when i get it. and microsoft only gives you 3 month warranty! bastards. buy your xbox360 some place where u can get a good protection plan folks, cuz systems aint built like they used to! never had to ship out my NES just had to blow in it :)

kapowcowpwned
04-12-2007, 03:42 AM
Whats wrong with Bill Gates? Have you seen all the charity work he has been doing??? Hes a great guy if you ask me.

working at toys r us electronics department we got at least 1 360 returned a week(and toys r us has a really shitty return policy only like 30 days max to return it) and the tester system died at least once a month. don't have one yet, definately want one, but i hope thing actually works when i get it. and microsoft only gives you 3 month warranty! bastards. buy your xbox360 some place where u can get a good protection plan folks, cuz systems aint built like they used to! never had to ship out my NES just had to blow in it :)

They've extended the warranty to a year a couple months a go so you don't have to worry about it breaking after 3 months.

GepperRankins
04-12-2007, 04:57 AM
mine has done the red ring od death several times. offandonagain always fixes it :dabs:

Melchior00
04-12-2007, 05:56 AM
meaby the new xbox elite will solve this issue? i hope so for M$...