PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else watching this Boise St. vs Oklahoma game??

Skiz
01-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Is anyone else watching this Boise St. vs Oklahoma game??

It doesn't get any better than this! :O

Skiz
01-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Boise St. pulls it out!!!!! YEEESSS!!!!! :w00t:

Busyman
01-02-2007, 01:54 PM
That was an amazing game.

That game was so amazing it seemed scripted.

I heard that one of the Boise players proposed marriage on the field right after the win.

Sap factor.

maebach
01-02-2007, 05:40 PM
i missed it :(

Busyman
01-02-2007, 08:20 PM

Here you go.

Watch all 4 quarters and then the overtime. (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6325872?FSO1&ATT=HMA)

Gotta love football!!

Skiz
01-02-2007, 08:34 PM

I heard that one of the Boise players proposed marriage on the field right after the win.

Sap factor.

Yep. The player was Johnson, and his girlfriend was one of the cheerleaders. She was standing next to him for the interview. I guess that he had it setup with the cameraman, b/c as soon as the interview finished, he said "Thanks for taking the time to talk to us, now you can go ahead and propose to your girlfriend". He dropped to a knee, she cries, etc., etc.

I felt like Boise St. alumni in that game. Being from Texas, I hate OU so much that I was rooting for them the entire way. At the end, I was jumping out and down.

They had some great tricks up their sleeve too. Statue of Liberty play FTW!

Busyman™
01-02-2007, 11:41 PM

Sap factor.

Yep. The player was Johnson, and his girlfriend was one of the cheerleaders. She was standing next to him for the interview. I guess that he had it setup with the cameraman, b/c as soon as the interview finished, he said "Thanks for taking the time to talk to us, now you can go ahead and propose to your girlfriend". He dropped to a knee, she cries, etc., etc.

I felt like Boise St. alumni in that game. Being from Texas, I hate OU so much that I was rooting for them the entire way. At the end, I was jumping out and down.

They had some great tricks up their sleeve too. Statue of Liberty play FTW!

Gotta luv teh lateral play as well. It seemed drawn up that way.

Skiz
01-03-2007, 02:59 AM
Gotta luv teh lateral play as well. It seemed drawn up that way.

It was planned. They discussed it with the coach in the post-game interview.

maebach
01-03-2007, 10:36 PM

Here you go.

Watch all 4 quarters and then the overtime. (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6325872?FSO1&ATT=HMA)

Gotta love football!!

I had to watch that laterall 3 times to believe it, I've never seen one in football. :mellow: :ermm: :O :O :O

just watched OT, what? what ? what? that 2was ridiculously amazing. The best play I HAVE EVER SEEN in college football.