PDA

View Full Version : Lost

DontCare
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Help...for some odd reason I can't go to the invite section......:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sniper06
01-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Im not sure but you could be banned from it

FFh
01-02-2007, 09:58 PM
am i wrong, but havn't u got different nick ?

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
All I did was offer someone else's sct ratio picture for a trade as a JOKE.....Has the world gone mad? Can't people just take a joke anymore?

RealitY
SP MngR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your account gets more strange as time goes on. Now youve gone from fk that site who cares to offering it for trade. Think we have to lock this while this is checked into. Youve made yourself appear as a scammer in the works...
EFF | Submit NZB | GET USENET | Submit Hash | ALL
GigaNews NewsHosting PowerUsenet NewsDemon

Master Reality...I was just fooling around...like always.....come on...everyone knows I was just fooling around......I am sorry I guess I just got caught up in the "holiday spirit" Unban me please....I will promise to be super nice to everyone...especially "Shamong".....I won't call people names like "retard" anymore....and I won't fool around by making anymore jokes....

safa
01-02-2007, 10:07 PM
All I did was offer someone else's sct ratio picture for a trade as a JOKE.....Has the world gone mad? Can't people just take a joke anymore?

Guess nobody found it funny :noes:

Alien5
01-02-2007, 10:10 PM
so it's allright to kick you in the balls for a joke?

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Sorry I have bad taste in jokes...I won't try them anymore....

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Alien5...my best friend...you know me...I am really a good guy....you know I like to fool around (no pun intended)....Please tell master "reality" to unban me because I am really a good guy......

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:16 PM

Damn that would hurt...:cry:

Alien5
01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
remember last time in the TB open signups thread? sorry im not helping you again.
Good Luck.

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Come on...it's a new year for crying out loud....I feel sorry for people who hold grudges for eternity....in the bible...it siads "thou should forgive"...come on!!!!!

Since I can't comeback anyways....I like to make a confession.....I have a major crush on "Shamong"...

I always found it funny that she has " getting stoned " as her favorite hobbie or interest...hehe :D

Alien5
01-02-2007, 10:25 PM
:lol: if it was up to me i would say.............................................No :tease:

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:29 PM
:lol: if it was up to me i would say.............................................No :tease:

Damn you and your cruel personality.:P

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
SCREW IT!! I don't want to comeback anyways...I just lost my internet connection so I wouldn't have a use for this site anyways or torrents...I am using a lab at a university.... I guess all my accounts on all my sites can just go in the trash.......I rather let all my accounts on all the sites rot in h*ll than give them away for free......hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Come on...it's a new year for crying out loud....I feel sorry for people who hold grudges for eternity....in the bible...it siads "thou should forgive"...come on!!!!!

Since I can't comeback anyways....I like to make a confession.....I have a major crush on "Shamong"...

I always found it funny that she has " getting stoned " as her favorite hobbie or interest...hehe :D

I dont think that forgiveness works like that.:lol: There is a limit and frankly according to reality you broke that limit.:w00t:

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Fu*k torrents!!!!!.....I am sick and tired of downloading crap anyways.....

Reality...I am really a good guy...I wished you a "merry Christmas" in private message...remeber? It takes alot of "thoughtfullness" and a nice person inorder to do something like that....

Alien5
01-02-2007, 10:34 PM
see me and gamer4eva can read you like a book now.... you remind me of the episode of the simpsons when the boy cried wolf

Shadowfire
01-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Steps to bor's post process:

1. beg
1.5 (occasional) sometimes sounding aiight and rational, sometimes gets back to begging.
2. don't get, so beg some more. gets more and more annoying to people. calls people chief, friend, etc. to suck up.
3. decides that begging is getting nowhere (smarty), so starts to diss whatever he's begging for
4. dissing impresses nobody, so starts swearing, using God's name in vain, etc. gets flamed at more and more
5. gets banned/warned/restricted/etc. stops posting for a while
6. come back, repeat

gamer4eva
see me and gamer4eva can read you like a book now.... you remind me of the episode of the simpsons when the boy cried wolf

Me loves the simpsons....:lol: Its so hilarious how a fat overgrown idiot manages to do anything and come out alive in one piece!!! :lol:

Dontcare it doesn't take much to say merry christmas.:dry:

DontCare
My SCT offer is still on...:lol: Man...that one just cracks me up.....I was just messing around.....everyone knows that no one has SCT....so what's the big deal....come on...did it just for a laugh....

FFh
01-02-2007, 10:44 PM
lol, dude, be a honor man and just leave, don't begg anyone, i think that in consideration to you it doesn't work anymore.

my advice, go to another forum and there play a completely jerk, as u did here,

cheers and good luck ;D

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Maan that ratio booster stuff sucks....:dry:

You will get caught so fast that you won't even have time to build a good ratio.:(

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I love my wife...that's why I don't cheat.....

if cheaters can never win.....then how come non-cheaters can still lose?

Shadowfire
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
On a side note, surprised you've got a wife.

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Thats coz some non cheaters have attitudes that are really bad.:(

FFh
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM

well maybe they nicknames r Bor or DontCare :lol:
simple question, simple answer.

gamer4eva
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
On a side note, surprised you've got a wife.

Damn so true....:lol:

DontCare
01-02-2007, 10:54 PM
yeah...she's in "avi" format.....Who needs a wife when you got your hand!!!!! The institution for marriage is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard.... Don't get married people.....you are just signing your life away....that's what I heard... 75% of all marriages today end up in divorce....

Thats my last advice for everyone!!! Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien5
01-02-2007, 11:05 PM
:lol: forget torrents, go into Comedy.

1b4dm0f0
01-02-2007, 11:11 PM
:lol: forget torrents, go into Comedy.

or suicide

kavalchuk17
01-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Looks like im gonna have to add to my thread.

And bor, you better respond in it :P

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bor74-quotes-145524

and even though i usually find it entertaining, you can see why you might have gotten banned.

DontCare
01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok People..I am dead serious now... Can Chief Reality help bring my account back....I lost my "failure avatar".... and the option to even have a avatar as well as the option to browse pages by being "invincible"..come on!!! That is harsh!!!! I am deeply hurt......

It's one thing to banned a account....but why does lord Reality have to go as far as nothing allowing me to have my avatar and my options to browse by being invincible? What is next? He is going to take my house? What kind of a cold hard person would do such things? Master Reality...I have always been nice to you...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XF95
01-05-2007, 09:35 PM

youll have an easier target if you wait for them to drop first

JA
01-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Laughed a good 10 minutes at this thread. bor u da man!