PDA

View Full Version : my sct got disabled...

direstraits
01-03-2007, 04:14 AM
i was talking to TheDude87... he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes... ive changed its password when he logged out... but MAYBE he downloaded somethin and ruinned my account MAYBE

guess what?
my account got disabled an hour ago...
reason?
cheating
Uploaded 16,777,216.00 TB (1,340,708.71 TB / day)

so maybe THEDUDE has an explanation...

thecoolguy
01-03-2007, 04:17 AM
I can have it unbanned, but considering you called me an asshole: Good Luck with your ventures!

-TCG

P.S. I did you one favor and checked up on that. Your IP was the only IP logged at the time of the upload and no other IP. Also, your IP was showing uploading the .torrent UFC package. So let's not bullshit other people and point fingers when you know you fucked up.

kavalchuk17
01-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Haha, thecoolguy brand of justice.

Gotta love it.

r4cc00n
01-03-2007, 04:23 AM
oh fuck this is awesome

Buggyme
01-03-2007, 04:27 AM
:01: Wow! @ TCG and his enormous power *bows*

shosh
01-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Uploaded 16,777,216.00 TB (1,340,708.71 TB / day)

thats a crazy ass upload
how the hell do you even do that?

phoenixfire
01-03-2007, 04:28 AM
I can have it unbanned, but considering you called me an asshole: Good Luck with your ventures!

-TCG

P.S. I did you one favor and checked up on that. Your IP was the only IP logged at the time of the upload and no other IP. Also, your IP was showing uploading the .torrent UFC package. So let's not bullshit other people and point fingers when you know you fucked up.But why would anyone use a ratio cheat and boost their ratio that much? That's just asking for a ban. And by his pms it sounded like he was trying his best NOT to get banned.

Alien5
01-03-2007, 04:31 AM
why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account. :pinch:

lysine
01-03-2007, 04:32 AM
not that you haven't been busted already....

he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes

why would you possibly do that for anyone in the first place? quite unbelievable that you would risk your account for someone who has only been here a month, and claims they have no respect for tracker or there rules:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-f-staffirc-channel-145484#post1628132

buddy
01-03-2007, 04:32 AM

-TCG

P.S. I did you one favor and checked up on that. Your IP was the only IP logged at the time of the upload and no other IP. Also, your IP was showing uploading the .torrent UFC package. So let's not bullshit other people and point fingers when you know you fucked up.

Maybe TheDude87 went to his house and cheated when this guy had a wank in his bathroom :shifty:

It could happen :P

ooo
01-03-2007, 04:34 AM
o.O why didn't you just print screen instead to show somebody how it looks like?

direstraits
01-03-2007, 04:46 AM
not that you haven't been busted already....

he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes

why would you possibly do that for anyone in the first place? quite unbelievable that you would risk your account for someone who has only been here a month, and claims they have no respect for tracker or there rules:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-f-staffirc-channel-145484#post1628132

he was offering seedbox access to me, he had posts here, he looked trusted. my mistake

direstraits
01-03-2007, 04:47 AM
o.O why didn't you just print screen instead to show somebody how it looks like?

ur mentioning the correct way of doin it
i did the assholes one :ermm: :ermm: :cry: :cry:

greymatter
01-03-2007, 04:48 AM
why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account. :pinch:

haha...

phoenixfire
01-03-2007, 04:57 AM
why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account. :pinch:lol

lysine
01-03-2007, 05:01 AM
he was offering seedbox access to me, he had posts here, he looked trusted. my mistake

looking over his posts, he's made it perfectly clear that he's not a trustworthy person.

btw, it's not even his seedbox, if you had read over some of his previous posts, you'd know that:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-looking-seedbox-145179#post1628972

but we're getting offtopic. thecoolguy says that all the ip's are yours, how do you explain that?

kavalchuk17
01-03-2007, 05:06 AM
aww, i was waiting for thecoolguy to tear him apart on the IP address thing...

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 05:11 AM
Stop insulting my character lysine, no one asked you into this thread. Besides, my flaming the people who think they are elite speaks nothing about my honesty. Learn some logic. If a site or person asks me to keep something secret, I will. But some of the things people do on this site are totally unneeded. An acronym would work just as well.

I did no such cheating. I have never cheated and never will. I did not do a single thing but browse on the ScT account. I did not download anything nor did I upload anything. The IP thing proves this.

I do not know how your account got such a high amount of transfer, perhaps you were sharing it with someone else. Know that it was not me, I am honest in my trades and I am sorry to hear it was disabled (I was looking forward to using it actually when we completed the seedbox thing).

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:13 AM
first ... its thecoolguy word versus mine... i cant explain that i really cant, i cant explain how my account got disabled from an hour to other... i had 167 gb uploaded with a borrowed seedbox and..... "account disabled" reason cheating... i really cant explain that look... look what ive found... the coolguy and me were sharing the same seedbox...

once daniel4 (owner of the screen seedbox) told me he got a friend who was close to the sct admins... daniel4 told me he was letting "thecoolguy" join the seedbox for some torrents.... coincidence...

JA
01-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Really? Seriously? Dam thats a pretty good trade boyz.

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Stop insulting my character lysine, no one asked you into this thread. Besides, my flaming the people who think they are elite speaks nothing about my honesty. Learn some logic. If a site or person asks me to keep something secret, I will. But some of the things people do on this site are totally unneeded. An acronym would work just as well.

I did no such cheating. I have never cheated and never will. I did not do a single thing but browse on the ScT account. I did not download anything nor did I upload anything. The IP thing proves this.

I do not know how your account got such a high amount of transfer, perhaps you were sharing it with someone else. Know that it was not me, I am honest in my trades and I am sorry to hear it was disabled (I was looking forward to using it actually when we completed the seedbox thing).

well... who should u believe now??? ive shown proofs of seedbox access...
theDude87 says he just entered my account... and TheCoolGuy acussing ME!

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Hope you get this resolved. In the future, my advice to you would be to check your facts and make sure you are accusing the right person before doing it in public....

And lysine, you're seriously a ditz (to put it lightly).

Not sure how to prove my end of it. I have pictures of seedbox to prove I have one, pictures of ratios on a lot of sites to prove I am a good user. Also, you said yourself I was only in for like 3 minutes, how could I cheat that much that fast, AND WHY? (I wanted access to that account, not to kill it off....)

Alien5
01-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Stop insulting my character lysine, no one asked you into this thread. @TheDude87 - i did'nt know this was an invite only thread. :P

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 05:19 AM
I suppose it is not, but if you have nothing productive to say you probably shouldn't say it.

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:19 AM
Hope you get this resolved. In the future, my advice to you would be to check your facts and make sure you are accusing the right person before doing it in public....

And lysine, you're seriously a ditz (to put it lightly).

Not sure how to prove my end of it. I have pictures of seedbox to prove I have one, pictures of ratios on a lot of sites to prove I am a good user. Also, you said yourself I was only in for like 3 minutes, how could I cheat that much that fast, AND WHY? (I wanted access to that account, not to kill it off....)

sorry for acussing you anyway this is kinda suspicious,,, please post some screens, i believe you, but you should make everyone believe you ;)

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:22 AM
An Other Thing... Freeleech Was Going On In Sct.... Why Should I Cheat ???? It Doesnt Make Sense

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 05:24 AM
http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/4204/untitledyx4.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3118/untitled1xx0.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7817/untitled2xy6.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2471/untitled1dv8.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7333/untitled3pm6.jpg

Alien5
01-03-2007, 05:24 AM
exactly - free leech is still on.

phoenixfire
01-03-2007, 05:33 AM
exactly - free leech is still on.Wow, seriously? For how long?

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 05:34 AM
i wish people werent so retarded (not aimed at anyone, but i find myself saying that alot)

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:34 AM
http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/4204/untitledyx4.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3118/untitled1xx0.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7817/untitled2xy6.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2471/untitled1dv8.jpg

thanks dude ;)

touvex
01-03-2007, 05:38 AM

if u had a gf u'd know that'd never happen, lol. ;)

Alien5
01-03-2007, 05:39 AM
exactly - free leech is still on.Wow, seriously? For how long? until the button gets pushed. :ermm:

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 05:39 AM
maybe im to drunk to understand but how does some ratios help anything?

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 05:41 AM
I dunno, but he asked for them so I provided.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 05:42 AM

if u had a gf u'd know that'd never happen, lol. ;)

id let any of you people hack into the pentagon before id let you touch even 1 of my ex girlfriends...id smash ur face into hamburger...

in the words of mr ts

touvex
01-03-2007, 05:49 AM
hey u know i just read this whole thread, and im sure there is a conspirancy here somehwere, i dont see how he can even CHEAT 100,000,000TB or whatever it was in that short time, can he? and freeleech was on y would he try to cheat? plus he had a seed box, there really is no reason to cheat at all for him... surely? so what is really going on here????

... do aliens exsit? hehe

buddy
01-03-2007, 05:55 AM
hey u know i just read this whole thread, and im sure there is a conspirancy here somehwere, i dont see how he can even CHEAT 100,000,000TB or whatever it was in that short time, can he? and freeleech was on y would he try to cheat? plus he had a seed box, there really is no reason to cheat at all for him... surely? so what is really going on here????

Great work Sherlock! :hooray:

direstraits
01-03-2007, 05:58 AM

... do aliens exsit? hehe lol "The truth is out there" im gonna start to believe in aliens damn it idk what happenned... :unsure:

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 05:58 AM

Great work Sherlock! :hooray:

obvious that we had the best on this case.

buddy
01-03-2007, 06:01 AM
LOL.. now we keep spamming this thread until TCG comes back and states his case..

Atleast it will keep the thread bumped for direstraits :P

lysine
01-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Stop insulting my character lysine, no one asked you into this thread. Besides, my flaming the people who think they are elite speaks nothing about my honesty.

trustworthiness and honesty are two different things. I didn't call into doubt your honesty.

Learn some logic. If a site or person asks me to keep something secret, I will.

these are your own words:

Sure those "elite," sites don't want their names posted on public sites. Guess what? I don't give a fuck, and neither should you.

some logic? you're the one who said you don't "give a fuck" about private sites, or their privacy. you're suddenly backpeddling and changing your story now...

you said:

You're right, I don't have access nor do I want access to these "secret," sites.

TT, TB, Oink and Bitme are more then enough to provide me with everything that I need.

//

I don't think you get it. I don't really care about knowing these sites, I don't need a membership there.

now that you've got access to the invite section, your tune sure has changed, considering you've been trying to get an sct account.

read over all your previous posts, especially the ones in this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-f-staffirc-channel-145484

Alien5
01-03-2007, 06:15 AM
that link/thread makes TheDude87 look like a total asswipe. so does this one actually.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:15 AM
gotta love it when people spit doodoo out there mouth and assume what they said in the past wont come up...makes for interesting posts...ok i guess im officially a spammer, i will stop now.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:18 AM
that link makes TheDude87 look like a total asswipe. so does this one actually.

Thats the nerdiest and most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. You are a fucking sheep dude.

Easy to find:

http://www.fnet.ro/

come on, sounds like at best an ass dropping...

sorry for double post...im a bit pissed!!

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 06:18 AM
So I made some bad posts when I was tired. The earlier quote about secrecy still holds up. Allow me to explain:

FSC asks you directly to agree to keep the site a secret. When I agree to something like that, I respect it. Now, I have another site that is "supposed," to be secret but when you signup it doesn't make you agree to keep it secret. These are two different cases that illustrate that I can uphold what I said in this thread, AND the other thread.

And the other quote about not wanting secret sites also holds up:

ScT is not secret at all dumbass. Everyone knows it is scenetorrents.org. Now, UK-T or FTN or E***0 or FSC etc. these are secret sites because they specifically are trying to keep a low profile and will ban you for saying too much about them. The only reason why I have FSC is because it was offered to me. I did not seek it nor do I plan to seek any of these or other sites that require you to *********.

No, I haven't changed my tune or my ideas. In hindsight I wouldn't have used so many swearwords but the ideas are still valid. Unless you have specifically been asked to keep something secret, you are hurting this community by doing so.

Lysine, trustworthiness and honesty do not go hand in hand? Please elaborate.

@Rest of you making fun of me and not keeping ontopic, TROLLS.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:31 AM
ScT is not secret at all dumbass. Everyone knows it is scenetorrents.org. Now, UK-T or FTN or E***0 or FSC etc. these are secret sites

if you think these sites are anymore secret than sct you are a serious retard

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 06:33 AM
ScT is not secret at all dumbass. Everyone knows it is scenetorrents.org. Now, UK-T or FTN or E***0 or FSC etc. these are secret sites

if you think these sites are anymore secret than sct you are a serious retard

I think you are the dumbass here. I am not talking about rarity or usefulness or eliteness. I am simply saying that the other sites are VERY low key and even this forum will ****** out the name. Yet for ScT it does not do that. Plus, you never hear people asking for ScT url because it is common knowledge. Now, UK-T, FSC, FTN etc. you hear people asking for URL and the site blocks it. You do the math drunkard.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:36 AM
yea...never here people ask what sct is/url....i stand corrected

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 06:38 AM

Ok the occasional noob will ask what it is and people will quickly say scenetorrents. Now, take that same noob and ask for UK-T, FTN, FSC etc. I bet you $100 the thread changes completly (people will be like can't do that noob, learn it yourself etc. etc.) I have seen more UK-T, FTN, FSC etc. threads then ScT threads. Please prove me wrong though, otherwise go to sleep drunkard.

Sorry to continue shit and keep the thread offtopic. I just don't like it when people feel the need to start shit when their presence is unneeded and most likely unwanted. Lysine and this guy have contributed nothing to help the original poster and his qualm.

buddy
01-03-2007, 06:42 AM

Ok the occasional noob will ask what it is and people will quickly say scenetorrents. Now, take that same noob and ask for UK-T, FTN, FSC etc. I bet you $100 the thread changes completly (people will be like can't do that noob, learn it yourself etc. etc.) I have seen more UK-T, FTN, FSC etc. threads then ScT threads. Please prove me wrong though, otherwise go to sleep drunkard.

Cut some slack will you ?! The guy did say that he stands corrected afterall..:ermm:

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 06:43 AM

Cut some slack will you ?! The guy did say that he stands corrected afterall..:ermm:

:P, sarcasm my dear friend.

@Lysine etc. Give it up guys, if you want to flame me for flaming you, then please start a thread dedicated to it. Don't hijack other peoples threads, thanks. I have nothing against you guys and I am sure you are pissed for my previous excessive swear word usage. I have no problem with you flaming or arguing with me in private or in a dedicated thread.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:49 AM
whatever the original intent was here im behind it 100%, it is rare that i make posts that arent beneficial to me or someone else...im still drinking ona hangover from a hangover from a hangover from a hangover and probably x2, TheDude87 im with you all the way holmes...

mags23
01-03-2007, 06:50 AM
...so, what was this thread about again? I'm lost.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 06:51 AM
...so, what was this thread about again? I'm lost.

umm...lost college cheerleaders looking for shelter?

lysine
01-03-2007, 07:10 AM
So I made some bad posts when I was tired.

lol, that's not any kind of excuse. you indicated your character in that thread I linked to.

Allow me to explain

no amount of your explaining will change your earlier statement. you blatantly stated that you don't care about the rules on certain trackers. I understand you're just trying to cover your ass from something you said last week, but it's pretty clear how you feel about the situation. if you're willing to post the url of f*n, f***, etc... even though you know they don't want their url or names to be given out, you don't seem very trustworthy with other sites.

you changed your tune from last week:

However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets.

to this:

Unless you have specifically been asked to keep something secret, you are hurting this community by doing so.

yet you've stated that you're willing to hurt those trackers by "not giving a fuck," so who is really hurting a community, a loose cannon who doesn't respect rules (both written and unwritten) or someone who keeps their mouth shut?

Lysine and this guy have contributed nothing to help the original poster and his qualm.

I've shared some insight into your character. I think that's relevant to the topic at hand.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 07:17 AM
am i "that guy?" i cant remember...whatever, lysine you make good points...

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Not really, he avoids basically everything I said in my post in this thread and simply quotes old things. I explained everything clearly, reread my post for rebuttal to Lysine.

For those who are lazy:

I said that I respect the privacy of sites when I have specifically agreed to. My character is this: I want to help everyone on this site as much as I can. If a noob wants to know a url I will tell it to him unless I have agreed otherwise (for instance FSC, I won't say a word). I am not a loose cannon nor am I untrustworthy. On the contrary, I am very straight edged and trustworthy.

Your part about me changing tunes is really idiotic of you. I did not change tunes at all. Let me requote for you:

"However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets"

to

"Unless you have specifically been asked to keep something secret, you are hurting this community by doing so"

I see no change in tune. Perhaps you are having trouble understanding my point. Let me lay it out for you. I beleive that if you have been asked to keep a secret you should. However, if you are under no such obligation then helping a noob is more important then some sites wishes, IN MY OPINION. I like helping people on the personal level, not some site that I don't belong to.

Basquiat
01-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Not really, he avoids basically everything I said in my post in this thread and simply quotes old things. I explained everything clearly, reread my post for rebuttal to Lysine.

For those who are lazy:

I said that I respect the privacy of sites when I have specifically agreed to. My character is this: I want to help everyone on this site as much as I can. If a noob wants to know a url I will tell it to him unless I have agreed otherwise (for instance FSC, I won't say a word). I am not a loose cannon nor am I untrustworthy. On the contrary, I am very straight edged and trustworthy.

Your part about me changing tunes is really idiotic of you. I did not change tunes at all. Let me requote for you:

"However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets"

to

"Unless you have specifically been asked to keep something secret, you are hurting this community by doing so"

I see no change in tune. Perhaps you are having trouble understanding my point. Let me lay it out for you. I beleive that if you have been asked to keep a secret you should. However, if you are under no such obligation then helping a noob is more important then some sites wishes, IN MY OPINION. I like helping people on the personal level, not some site that I don't belong to.

well when you put it like that with all those words and shit you should get the nobel peace prize!

safa
01-03-2007, 07:42 AM
How many people have you got unbanned coolguy, all that were unbanned by the coolguy please step forward?

JA
01-03-2007, 07:51 AM
mm how this thread has changed so much...;) all the best to dude wwho got his sct disabled...

Karawasa
01-03-2007, 08:20 AM
all the best to dude wwho got his sct disabled...

Seconded. I am curious to know what happened though. Glad it was not my 5 minutes of browsing (different IPs) that got him disabled, otherwise I would feel guilty.

Best of luck mate.