PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent invites?

Adent
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Well as you can see I only just signed up here, and although I've been using Bittorrent for a while I've never heard of invites before so I was just wondering what exactly they are and why I should want one so badly that it's worth staying on here and making 5 posts in my first month. :)

Nice place you've got here by the way!

WhoopDeDoo
01-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Invites to private trackers.

Adent
01-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Annd that means...? Faster download speeds? Wider selection of files?

Excuse my ignorance

Hanz™
01-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Faster download speeds.
Smaller selection of files on 0day trackers, and larger quantities of files on other private trackers.
Higher quality files.
Rarer files.
Better PRE-times, that is the speed that you get new files. Normally an hour or so after the files are made on a good private site.
Better community.
Increased security.

Much harder to get into.
Enforced ratios.
Harder to seed.

kavalchuk17
01-05-2007, 11:37 PM
No, you really do want to go private. Everything is better here.

walczanin
01-05-2007, 11:48 PM
yeah once u will get there, theres no escape heheh

gamer4eva
01-06-2007, 01:25 AM
yeah once u will get there, theres no escape heheh

Nooooo the terror....:O

peat moss
01-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Well as you can see I only just signed up here, and although I've been using Bittorrent for a while I've never heard of invites before so I was just wondering what exactly they are and why I should want one so badly that it's worth staying on here and making 5 posts in my first month. :)

Why not search this forum for free sign up sites like Demoniod ( Closed this weekend 1/5/07 ) and go from there ? Post in the different forums and gain some friends who may part with those precious invites . :)

bigjoos
01-08-2007, 07:09 AM

Why not search this forum for free sign up sites like Demoniod ( Closed this weekend 1/5/07 ) and go from there ? Post in the different forums and gain some friends who may part with those precious invites . :)

Great advice by the way

firstnamelastn
01-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, good advice. Demonoid is often open invite on Fridays.

minnow12
01-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Plus Demonoid has such a huge number of members you can often find rarer stuff there.

fishondee
01-23-2007, 03:06 PM
thanks 4 the info ill have a try on friday

@tomix
01-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks to the info in this thread I've just managed to get a Demonoid login.
Cheers to the OP and those who pointed me in the right direction.