PDA

View Full Version : How to get invites to private trackers...

foodforthemoon
01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
It seems that most of the good private trackers require invites to get involved with. I have been into bittorrent for a while, but am straying away from the public trackers because I don't want any hassles... Does anyone know a way to get invites into some of the better private trackers?? Please let me know... Thanks in advance.

JA
01-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Go into "Invites" sectio and have fun. People give out heaps of freebies heaps of times thats why i s2 FST its helps everyone

walczanin
01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
u just have to be lucky))

peat moss
01-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Check your pm .

gamer4eva
01-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Just open a new thread in the bittorrent invite section requesting invites for a certain site.

gamer4eva
01-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Check your pm .

And you need to watch out for these too.:lol:

1b4dm0f0
01-06-2007, 06:17 AM
Does anyone know a way to get invites into some of the better private trackers??

create a thread every week in the bittorrent invites section, and ask for an sct invite; do not stop creating threads every week until you get an sct invite

bollyraja
01-07-2007, 01:09 PM
ya invites is the don

phonicsmonkey
01-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I've needed an invite for a while, and it's so damn frustrating!!

Shadowfire
01-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know a way to get invites into some of the better private trackers??

create a thread every week in the bittorrent invites section, and ask for an sct invite; do not stop creating threads every week until you get an sct invite

LOL, would that work? :P

General2k
01-08-2007, 12:53 AM

LOL, would that work? :P

No thats just pointless spam, To get an ScT invite you have to work at it and be a good member of the BT community.

phoenixfire
01-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Here's how it worked for me.

Torrentleech -> desitorrents -> bitme -> became pu at bitme, letting me get into bitmetv freely -> vip @bitmetv -> torrentbytes -> sct

aburyach
01-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Sometimes it is easier than other times

1) Swebits (open reg) -> ScT -> given to friend
2) TVrecall (free invite) ->ScT invite ->Xtreme User acc after some time
3) DM (back when it was good) + FSC + pisexy PU -> ScT invite -> now PU acc @ ScT

Notice how easy it was to get ScT and how much harder it is now...

JA
01-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Nah i think reality would kick u in the a** if made new threads every week

mofo.
01-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Here's how it worked for me.

Torrentleech -> desitorrents -> bitme -> became pu at bitme, letting me get into bitmetv freely -> vip @bitmetv -> torrentbytes -> sct

here is how it worked for me:

suprnova > pretorrents (pre-sct) > sct

Morphy666
01-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Invites to good sites will usually find you if you are worthy.

djkamikaze
01-08-2007, 06:56 AM
I would sugggest avoiding trading invites... get yourself known in the forums of just about any half-decent private site (get in during open signups), and be a good member there with a ratio of at least 1.0-1.1, and after a few months, people will get to know what kind of member you are and getting invites should be fairly easy.

kimii
01-08-2007, 07:11 AM
I would sugggest avoiding trading invites... get yourself known in the forums of just about any half-decent private site (get in during open signups), and be a good member there with a ratio of at least 1.0-1.1, and after a few months, people will get to know what kind of member you are and getting invites should be fairly easy.

:yup: ... Trading will only get you banned and resort to using proxies and numerous emails etc etc. On TPG, sites work together banning bad members. So if you did something bad on one site... you could be facing consequences on other sites as well.

stam
01-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Invites to good sites will usually find you if you are worthy.

Be a good boy and invites will come to you... :)

phonicsmonkey
01-09-2007, 07:08 PM
define good

digitalism
01-11-2007, 07:22 PM
define good
Think djkamikaze did I good job.

Check out the open sign-ups thread. Join a couple sites, be a good member and active in the forums or irc - make friends. Sooner or later invites will come. But be realistic, try to find sites that meet your needs and interests, don't expect to get into the ultra-exclusive sites right away.

fahadmp
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
It's difficult getting invites but sometimes they just fall into your hands

aburyach
01-11-2007, 08:45 PM

:yup: ... Trading will only get you banned and resort to using proxies and numerous emails etc etc. On TPG, sites work together banning bad members. So if you did something bad on one site... you could be facing consequences on other sites as well.

You sounds like a spy, you even have disabled privileges.

fishondee
01-23-2007, 03:01 PM
having trouble with getting invites myself.help

007™
01-23-2007, 03:58 PM
can anyone tell me how to get invites, im new to the trading scene and i have no trackers, can someone send me one? i heard ScT was good

seppypom
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM

Good advice

andrzejek1999
01-23-2007, 07:20 PM
well, i think that the best way of getting invites is just to ask for one at site's irc channel. but u need to show your good ratio at at least 2 torrent sites)

so if u r very new, just start from some very easy to get torrent site, and after building a nice ratio there u can start thinking of getting an invite to higher sites, ect...

mahata
01-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Check out the open sign-ups or invite friends;)