PDA

View Full Version : What does it take to get a FB or FSC?

nikmash232
01-09-2007, 12:46 AM
i've been trying to get FB or FSC...its impossible
:(

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 12:52 AM
dude, you can not put fb and fsc into the same level when speaking of how hard to get them......

JA
01-09-2007, 12:53 AM
FSC is a waste of time dont bother. Try harder on FB.

direstraits
01-09-2007, 12:55 AM

i agree... f*c sucks

whitepawn2a6
01-09-2007, 12:56 AM
imo both are a waste of time, not hating or anything

raritywise - both pretty much equal

content-wise - tl all the way

JA
01-09-2007, 12:57 AM
TL>everything

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 12:58 AM
yes, this the all the time what I am talking about
tl rocks all the way, tl is my favourite...

nikmash232
01-09-2007, 12:59 AM
i see so then what more worthwhile getting besides TL

Evandro
01-09-2007, 01:00 AM

lol... FSC it's a fantastic community and tracker with very fast pre times, speed and also with an extra content. FB is just one of those finnish tracker which I dont like. Everyone can upload there so you downlaod a dvd movie with a outstanding speed of 5kb/s. Also you will not talk to much with ppl on their forums... The only interesting thing that I found on FB is a educational film how to have a outstanding orgasms, very interesting I must say...But it's your choice what do you prefer...

Shadowfire
01-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Lol, <3 humor.

I'm seeing many mixed opinions about FSC. And tbh, I'm not too sure how much I'd really participate in tracker communities (forum-wise). As for FB, it's foreign with stuff I can't read. I'm sure insecure about illiteracy.

I don't really like TL. I like RTT so much more.

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 01:07 AM

lol... FSC it's a fantastic community and tracker with very fast pre times, speed and also with an extra content. FB is just one of those finnish tracker which I dont like. Everyone can upload there so you downlaod a dvd movie with a outstanding speed of 5kb/s. Also you will not talk to much with ppl on their forums... The only interesting thing that I found on FB is a educational film how to have a outstanding orgasms, very interesting I must say...But it's your choice what do you prefer...

fsc is excellent...
you do not have to worry about your account when you are on vacation, unless ur vacation is longer than 80days..
you may have a low ratio without a ban..
really cool
and fb, I have no idea, btw, thorland, I do not even know what the heck is that........just because a lot of people are looking for them without a result
I am looking for them ........lol

torrents4life
01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
what is the point of this thread?

JA
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
have a huge bit*ch about fsc and tl. Wanna join? Your wlecome :D

nikmash232
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
So whats worth it besides TL? RTT? wats the url for RTT?

phoenixfire
01-09-2007, 01:13 AM
http://www.revolutiontt.net

Evandro
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
onlinenooby now I know why you're giving away your FSC account :D But you know that even with a few gigs dl/up and with a 2 weeks old account, you can easily get invites on their forums right ?

whitepawn2a6
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
So whats worth it besides TL? RTT? wats the url for RTT?

my favorites probably for 0day

iPLAY (really fast)
Torrentbytes (i like the packs)

other than that, 0day is 0day, it's the same in every site

JA
01-09-2007, 01:17 AM
In forums u gotta beg like a little girl for a fsc invite. "omg give me an invite please for my friend he is very good guy trusted blah blah" and i get speeds of like 5 kb lol..with its 5 seeder 1 leecher stats.

gino77
01-09-2007, 01:26 AM
Really until now i didn't find any difference between TL and FSC, Rabbits and FTN that all members here talking about that FTN from the best torrents trackers. i want some one tell me what's the difference.

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 01:27 AM
In forums u gotta beg like a little girl for a fsc invite. "omg give me an invite please for my friend he is very good guy trusted blah blah" and i get speeds of like 5 kb lol..with its 5 seeder 1 leecher stats.

anyway it is better than oink, which has a lot of 0 seed 0 leecher torrents..:lol:

kavalchuk17
01-09-2007, 01:30 AM
I love, FSC i cant find anything to not like about it.

Shadowfire
01-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Really until now i didn't find any difference between TL and FSC, Rabbits and FTN that all members here talking about that FTN from the best torrents trackers. i want some one tell me what's the difference.

FTN has yummy freebies and packs.

Now iPlay, I think that's an overrated tracker. Or maybe I just can't read about what they're all about.

Evandro
01-09-2007, 01:36 AM

You will have kinda tought life if you dont want to beg :D A date with JA is deffenetly out for you :P

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 01:39 AM

my suggestion is that you try to have all of them:lol:
think about this
what if the admin falls in love, the site is lovelorn and falls
what if the admin is in break time,the site is in downtime
what if the admin is wounded, the site is ddosed

when one site is facing a problem, you still have another.....

Evandro
01-09-2007, 01:44 AM
But what if an admin of one tarcker falls in love with an admin of an other tracker and the ex-boyfriend of the first admin happens to be the admin of the third tracker :D

So you can be in deep shit no matter what :P

nikmash232
01-09-2007, 01:47 AM
wow what a b***h war anywayz i need a site with a buncha screeners and also it looks like not that many people like FSC how come its level 4 i think
didtn know RTT= RevTT :P

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 01:51 AM
But what if an admin of one tarcker falls in love with an admin of an other tracker and the ex-boyfriend of the first admin happens to be the admin of the third tracker :D

So you can be in deep shit no matter what :P

no problem dude, those who have only one membership of the three will fall in combat
and we, account traders, will just sit there,watching........:w00t:

Vanguard
01-09-2007, 02:06 AM
I think fsc is great, and no wonder why onlinenooby is spiteful about it since it seems from his thread that his account got disabled.

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 02:11 AM
I think fsc is great, and no wonder why onlinenooby is spiteful about it since it seems from his thread that his account got disabled.

sometimes,I can not understand why some of the admins are trying to cracking down on us--good traders---who make their site more famous and who turn their meaningless invites into accounts
in fact, we are their talent scouts, we infuse new blood to the site....

Vanguard
01-09-2007, 02:13 AM
afaik sites like that don't want to be more famous, same goes with ftn

DefX
01-09-2007, 02:14 AM

sometimes,I can not understand why some of the admins are trying to cracking down on us--good traders---who make their site more famous and who turn their meaningless invites into accounts
in fact, we are their talent scouts, we infuse new blood to the site....

interesting perspective. I think the admins dont want publicity on their sites. Thats the whole purpose of going private in the first place.

tonydog518
01-09-2007, 02:20 AM
yes,maybe they do not want publicity on their sites.but they do want development on their sites.
how can they make developments without publicity?
and we ,account traders,are actually doing such a thing ....

nikmash232
01-09-2007, 02:42 AM
one more ques does anyone wanna give me FB invite for free or i can give them RSR with 2.0 ratio or tv torrents with 1.0 ratio or TL with about 1.92 ratio?
also wats better FB or FTN?

phoenixfire
01-09-2007, 03:38 AM
Ftn.

By Far

buddy
01-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Dude, you need to edit that post! It messed up the entire thread

gino77
01-09-2007, 02:43 PM

Now iPlay, I think that's an overrated tracker. Or maybe I just can't read about what they're all about.
also TL and TB has yummy freebies. 0days is 0days in all trackers

crossfade
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM

also TL and TB has yummy freebies. 0days is 0days in all trackers

No they have not. A freebie is a torrent where only the upload is counted.