PDA

View Full Version : Tracker IRC Support

Eagle784
01-10-2007, 05:52 AM
By popular request:

All channels are accessible by anyone, and none of them take kindly to invite requests.

Bitme
irc.bitme.org
#bitme.help

Bitmetv
irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv.help

FSC
No public channel, but a lot of their admins hang out on thepeergroup.net If you post there, or PM one of them there, you may get attention

RevolutionTT
irc.revolutiontt.org
#revohelp

ScP
irc.p2p-network.net
#scp (spelt out in full)

ScT
irc.p2p-network.net
#sct.support

Torrentbytes
irc.p2p-network.net
#torrentbytes-support

Torrentleech
irc.torrentleech.org:7011
#tlhelp

x264
irc.xevion.net
#x264

Email me at [email protected] or post here if you would like to contribute to this list.

mofo.
01-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Why have my privileges been disabled, without even the minor courtesy of telling me why?

probably because of this thread

I highly doubt private sites want their IRC details pubished in public. Do it at your own risk.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-irc-links-148219

Eagle784
01-10-2007, 06:11 AM
I highly doubt private sites want their invites traded. Perhaps you're confused if you think this site is about respecting the wishes of private sites. And clearly, it was not because of this thread.

EDIT: Ah, your sig reminded me of one I forgot. Thanks.

mofo.
01-10-2007, 06:52 AM
I highly doubt private sites want their invites traded. Perhaps you're confused if you think this site is about respecting the wishes of private sites. And clearly, it was not because of this thread.

clearly, you do not make any sense

General2k
01-10-2007, 07:39 AM
I wonder how long this thread is gonna last until a mod decides to delete it?
Any bets?

Eagle784
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Seems to be lasting so far. And seeing as I once got 5 PMs in an hour asking me what FtN's support channel was, I think it ought to be stickied.

General2k
01-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Its lasted longer than what I thought it would.
Much longer.

mofo.
01-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Much longer.

much longer than it should be lasting

gamer4eva
01-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Well there is no problem with that is there?

Chewie
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Since rabbit decided to declare open season on our members' accounts over there, relations have dipped just a little between FST and BT sites represented at TPG.

We're removing information by request at this time but if relations don't improve even this may go by the wayside and all name/url filters may end up being removed.

I for one am hoping it gets back on track.

RainRoofer
01-11-2007, 11:28 PM
They can fix this mess if they want.I have big nerves, but they don't last long.
I know someone from their staff will read this, if no I'll point 'em,
you can fix this mess and make us forget, I'll make sure it happens.You think you'll keep privacy just by banning every signle person who mentioned you, well you would stay in privacy if you had one torrent so noone would ever know about you.
And about those who got in by trade, large percent of them are good regular users, and you disabled them, just cuz of trade.So what ? Look at the other trackers, how many of them are in by some kind of trade ??This is not some matrix-fairy tale.

Eagle784
01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Added bitme and torrentbytes support. If you know more, let me know. Let's help out our banned brethren.

TheFoX
01-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Since rabbit decided to declare open season on our members' accounts over there, relations have dipped just a little between FST and BT sites represented at TPG.

We're removing information by request at this time but if relations don't improve even this may go by the wayside and all name/url filters may end up being removed.

I for one am hoping it gets back on track.

It would be a shame if all torrent sites were tarred with the same brush...

I know there have been issues between FST and F**R, but surely these issues should remain between the two entities and the members it affects, and not splashed around affecting all. After all, if someone decides to declare open warefare on a specific filesharing means (bittorrent, in this case), then many people who have no beef with the argument are going to suffer, be they ordinary members of these communities, or the people charged with running them.

Eagle784
01-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Added Torrentleech and Revtt

Edit: did a mod remove FtN and I didn't notice, or did I delete it by accident?

RealitY
01-16-2007, 05:56 AM
It would be a shame if all torrent sites were tarred with the same brush...

I know there have been issues between FST and F**R, but surely these issues should remain between the two entities and the members it affects, and not splashed around affecting all. After all, if someone decides to declare open warefare on a specific filesharing means (bittorrent, in this case), then many people who have no beef with the argument are going to suffer, be they ordinary members of these communities, or the people charged with running them.
Fair point and things will settle in some manner.
Though its been rough recently and didnt have to.

Added Torrentleech and Revtt

Edit: did a mod remove FtN and I didn't notice, or did I delete it by accident?
Was removed by request so now you know.
If added it back Im sure you know where that goes...

Detale
01-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Still I think this is a great list to have