PDA

View Full Version : Vice City-helicopters

vegeta
05-19-2003, 05:19 PM
hey guys i cant find those places like changing roon,army thing,etc(where heli copters r found).can anyone post screenshots of those places?????

and i have reached all the islands so dont post such stupid questions that
"have u unlocked all the islands",etc.the second island is worst from the first one(i meant the first where we started and the second which was unlocked :) )

chrhein
05-19-2003, 05:24 PM
ive found the army base, but cant find any chopper there? In the middle island, cant remember its name, theres this big villa. You work for a guy there, and after some time its your place! On the roof theres a chopper for u :)

Light
05-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Buy the Hyman Condo in the NW, it's got a helipad on the roof with free* copter (*batteries not included).

GaMeDtX
05-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by chrhein@19 May 2003 - 17:24
ive found the army base, but cant find any chopper there? In the middle island, cant remember its name, theres this big villa. You work for a guy there, and after some time its your place! On the roof theres a chopper for u :)
i fugured that out when i got the mansion lol

JJJJ
05-20-2003, 01:32 AM
you get the cool helocopter from the army base after beating the game. at least with PS2 version you do.

v_Virus_v
05-20-2003, 02:01 AM
why not cheat Try this one its cool!!! Trainer.gta-vice.com (http://trainer.gta-vice.com/)

vegeta
05-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by v_Virus_v@20 May 2003 - 03:01
why not cheat Try this one its cool!!! Trainer.gta-vice.com (http://trainer.gta-vice.com/)
thx dude :D

CadeLaguana
05-20-2003, 10:05 AM
I may be wrong but i've been looking around and when you find 90 packages the tank gets deliverd to braxton amry base (if thats the name, braxton). 100 packages is the apache (hunter) helicopter. These may be wrong but thats what i have found for the pc version.

{I}{K}{E}
05-20-2003, 10:11 AM
1. How far are you all in the game???
2. How many Property do you own???

1. I'm around 47%. I now have to beat some nerd at a streetrace.
2. 15
-The Malibu
-Print Works
-Film Studio
-Ice Cream Factory
-Taxi Company
-Car Showroom
-Boatyard
-Pole Position Club
-3321 Vice Point
-Links View Apartment
-El Swanko Casa
-1102 Washington Street
-Ocean Heights Apartment
-Skumole Shack
-Hyman Condo

If you have other properties please tell me were I can buy them!

CadeLaguana
05-20-2003, 10:31 AM
This may be a little off topic but I must say it. I'd watch your mouth cause in the next mission that "nerd" is going to save your ass! :) May take you a while to beat him and your going to want to kill him but your going to miss him when....well...you'll see. Thats if were talking about the same nerd :)

{I}{K}{E}
05-20-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@20 May 2003 - 12:31
This may be a little off topic but I must say it.  I'd watch your mouth cause in the next mission that "nerd" is going to save your ass! :) May take you a while to beat him and your going to want to kill him but your going to miss him when....well...you'll see.  Thats if were talking about the same nerd :)
ok I will call him: Mister "CarRace".

But please answer my questions :blink:

And yes it's off topic but I don't wanna start a new topic about this there are allready 20 topics for GTA VC

ugluk
05-20-2003, 06:13 PM
@IKE: 15 properties are all there is. you found them all! :)

Spicker
05-20-2003, 06:44 PM
where did u find the properties...help me find it...plz

ugluk
05-20-2003, 06:58 PM
GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/) is a great site for finding out such stuff. tons of articles about vice city for the ps2 version, but they also hold for the pc version (of course!)

dont go there right away. try to find out for yourself first. more fun to do it yourself. ;)

{I}{K}{E}
05-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5@20 May 2003 - 20:44
where did u find the properties...help me find it...plz
Take a look here (http://members.home.nl/ike.frijters/totaal.gif)

And here (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_vice_city_rampages.gif)
And here (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_vice_city_packages.gif)

Last 2 are from a PS2 F.A.Q don't know yet If They are the same!
(copy the links and paste them in a new window)

kaspiske
05-20-2003, 08:15 PM
http://www.cheatplanet.com/ps2cheats/mapcolour.jpg

http://www.cheatplanet.com/ps2cheats/legend.jpg

1)Maveric -atop the Hyman Condo. To get there on foot purchase the building and look for an opening that says "to rooftop"

2)VCN Maveric -atop the Vice City News building. To get there on foot look for an opening at the side of the building.
3)Police Maveric - atop police headquarters. Use the stairs to head upward.
4)Sparrow (Downtown Chopper Check Point) -I believe you must complete the G-spotlight mission for Steve Scott at the InterGlobal Films to have this plane appear here.
5)Sparrow (Little Hiati Chopper Checkpoint) -Around the Kaufman Cabs building. There is a ramp that will launch you untop of this building that harbours the Sparrow chopper.
6)Maveric -atop the Coke Baron's Mansion. After entering through the front door of the mansion head right and continue your way up
7)Sparrow (Ocean Beach Check Point) -Use the PCJ 600 to launch from the stairs to the building.

8)Sparrow (Vice Point Chopper Checkpoint) -In an open grass area across the street from Links View Heights(save point).
9)Sea Plane -Appears after completing the Dildo dodo mission for Steve Scott
10)Sea Sparrow -Appears at the back of the Coke Baron's Mansion after you've collected 80 hidden packages. *Use the R1 button to Fire*-thanks to [email protected] for the firing tip
11)Hunter- Located at the back of the air base. Use the cop uniform from police headquarters near the Malibu. This will allow you to avoid an assult from the army while inside the base. *You must complete the final mission for it to appear here*
12)Hunter -Found far south in the Ocean Beach area. Will be situated ontop of the helipad to the left of the house. It will appear here when you have completed the task of collecting all 100 hidden packages.
*It is possible to get to every plane/heli without using another airborn vehicle*

How to obtain the Hunter: location : army air base

Go to Police headquarters south from the Malibu. Once inside go to your left into the showerroom and obtain the police uniform. Now head far west towards the airport. Using the map above head Far north towards the army base. Once inside head to the stairs on your left and just follow logic to get to the Hunter. *When wearing the uniform you will avoid being shot at from the military personal*

ugluk
05-20-2003, 08:24 PM
lots of maps to find on that site (http://www.cheatplanet.com/ps2cheats/grand_theft_auto_vice_city.htm). for all the stuff (weapons, secret packages, etc)!

nahan
05-20-2003, 11:43 PM
:( To get the army chopper you have to find all 100 packages,then use the army chopper to do all the vigalante missions.

Do all the taxi missions to get a jumping car that can jump over cars,while driving.
Oh about the helicopters even if you have access to them ,their not allways there.sometimes you have to go in and out of the door ways to make them apear.
If you invade the army base the army copter is there ,sometimes.
Too bad this pc version isnt differant from ps2

{I}{K}{E}
05-21-2003, 06:00 AM
How many times do I have to do deliver Pizza/play fireman etc. before I finishe that kind of missions???

ugluk
05-21-2003, 01:21 PM
the pizza boy must do 10 rounds.
paramedic/vigilante/fire must do 12.

Parametric mission is SO VERY BORING&#33;&#33; very repetitive and one single misstake and you have to do it all over again. takes about 1 hour to complete... one must drive safely... BUH&#33; that is against the spirit of GTA. and you have to listen to the bloody police radio for a whole hour. nonstop. <_<

{I}{K}{E}
05-21-2003, 02:07 PM
@ugluk can you tell me how the first (maybe only mission) of the Ice Cream Factory works??
-I get in the Ice Cream van and the mission is to sell? or deliver? something. But I can&#39;t figure out what or were&#33; Maybe you can help me

{I}{K}{E}

ugluk
05-21-2003, 07:08 PM
sure i can&#33; :)

take a drive in your Mr. Whoopie. then stop somewhere where you see people. then sound the horn. it wont go beep, it will play a tune, attracting costumers. soon they will come running to buy &#39;icecream&#39;. after a while you get a star, so stop playing the tune (sound horn again) drive away and wait for the star to go away. then do it all again. you must make 50 deals in a row to complete the ice cream factory.

(note: it can be difficult to sound the horn. press the button over and over until it starts to play)

Timz
05-22-2003, 01:40 AM
I beat all the missions on the PS2, but i cheated once using the full health cheat to beat "escape" which was one of the hardest for me. I heard rumors that even small cheats make it so that the hidden packages don&#39;t all show up, does neone know if this is true? :P :blink:

{I}{K}{E}
05-22-2003, 06:39 AM
not true

{I}{K}{E}
05-22-2003, 04:05 PM
@ugluk (again):

Oke I finished the game atleast I got the credits &#33; ;) I&#39;m at 60%
My question: What is the use of the Pole Position Club?? The only thing I can do there is getting a Lap Dance B).

ugluk
05-22-2003, 06:58 PM
if you sit and watch the dancer in the back room of pole position, you&#39;ll notice that you pay the girl money. when you have spent &#036;600 on her you will have completed the pole position asset. + then another girl will dance for you next time you go in + that one more back room opens with yet another girl&#33; :D

{I}{K}{E}
05-22-2003, 07:03 PM
ugluk THNX again&#33;&#33;

{I}{K}{E}
05-24-2003, 12:49 PM
@ugluk

I did all the race missions of the &#39;Car Showroom&#39;, don&#39;t I now start making cash on that or is there something I need to do before I make cash there?

Also I was looking in my saved stats when I found this:
Stores Knocked Off - 0 out of 15
Can you tell me what I need to do??

{I}{K}{E}

v_Virus_v
05-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Did u get all the cars on the list?

{I}{K}{E}
05-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by v_Virus_v@24 May 2003 - 15:45
Did u get all the cars on the list?
THNX for mentioning the list I got it complete now&#33;

Ok now only this:

I was looking in my saved stats when I found this:
Stores Knocked Off - 0 out of 15
Can you tell me what I need to do??

v_Virus_v
05-24-2003, 03:09 PM
Its on your right side as u come down the ramp to the garages

{I}{K}{E}
05-24-2003, 03:21 PM
DELETED

ugluk
05-24-2003, 05:48 PM
in many shops there is a shopkeeper. point a gun at him, and he will give you money. you get ~4 stacks of cash. when you have the money, kill the clerk or simply run away&#33; you&#39;ll get 2-3 police stars.
and in total there is 15 shops you can rob.