orsayag
01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
LOL not they aren't I can give a screenshot
I am a trusted member

poltergeist
01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Yepp, i have three invites as well but cannot send them:
Sorry

The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

I think that soon this will change though.

ten elite brains
01-11-2007, 06:39 PM
"INVITES ARE OFF and will stay that way. We are CLOSED!"

:noes:

orsayag
01-11-2007, 06:42 PM
"INVITES ARE OFF and will stay that way. We are CLOSED!"

Shut the **** up you don't have an acc so why are confung all of us ?!
I have an acc.. If you want I will give you a screenshot that proofs that I have invites

xtcstylx
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
try sending the invite... it wont work

safa
01-11-2007, 06:45 PM

Shut the **** up you don't have an acc so why are confung all of us ?!
I have an acc.. If you want I will give you a screenshot that proofs that I have invites

Well i do and i get this,

Sorry

The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

So maybe you should stfu :P

poltergeist
01-11-2007, 06:45 PM
...that's what i already said, you can see that probably you have 3 invites, click on the invite link...
Surprised now?

orsayag
01-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Wait a minute

orsayag
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Sorry

you right I am sorry but I still offer my acc

poltergeist
01-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Hm, just wanted to ask you to send me an invite "as a proof"...
:lol:

orsayag
01-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Lol !!!

porkchop
01-11-2007, 06:50 PM
you need to becareful WB has spys all over the place here with two system ops names here

safa
01-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Hm, just wanted to ask you to send me an invite "as a proof"...
:lol:

Cheeky you :P

RainRoofer
01-11-2007, 07:58 PM
You can't send invites cuz of this
"The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."

wildbytes
01-11-2007, 10:56 PM
HAHAHA

This stuff just makes me Laugh.

ok to go make this easy i go and delete all invites in the system, so now everyone has zero.

When i do turn on invites again it will not be the same.

Power Users and up will get just 1 invite. If you invite someone that cheats and or ends up trading his account away Your A** will be banned also.

O and we have a crap load of spies. already banned over 100 account traders in last 3 months. So please keep it up as its fun to bust losers.

Wild

direstraits
01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
HAHAHA

ok to go make this easy i go and delete all invites in the system, so now everyone has zero.

Power Users and up will get just 1 invite. If you invite someone that cheats and or ends up trading his account away Your A** will be banned also.

O and we have a crap load of spies. already banned over 100 account traders in last 3 months. So please keep it up as its fun to bust losers.

Wild

:lol: im offering a wb pu... :P

direstraits
01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
HAHAHA

Wild

http://www.foringa.net/foro/extensions/Vanillacons/smilies/standard/chupala.gif

JA
01-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Yo Reality. Need some help A.S.A.P on wildbytes. ;)

wildbytes
01-11-2007, 11:52 PM
hahaha

wont help ya.

Wild

nadeem111as
01-11-2007, 11:57 PM
oh my god

RainRoofer
01-12-2007, 12:23 AM
User: wildbytes
Title: Disabled privilegies
I can predict future :lol:

JA
01-12-2007, 12:32 AM
:D Good prediciting couldnt do it any better.

Shalafi
01-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Of course site admins knows better but i think it is time to make a move in requirements for entering invites section..

Like increasing the post number or whatelse i dunno...

wildbytes
01-12-2007, 12:48 AM
hehe

wont matter. disable it it wont stop any of us. just makes me use other accounts that i have in the past. HEHE o and some of you have traded with me in the past and well you were banned a few days later and or weeks. so killing this account means nothing.

What you should do is stop trading accounts, invites and start to follow Site rules.

Wild

Shalafi
01-12-2007, 12:53 AM
hehe

wont matter. disable it it wont stop any of us. just makes me use other accounts that i have in the past. HEHE o and some of you have traded with me in the past and well you were banned a few days later and or weeks. so killing this account means nothing.

What you should do is stop trading accounts, invites and start to follow Site rules.

Wild

Why do you wanna stop trading?? The people who trades here has really good connections... People can really be helpful for trackers in here.. So why?? Why do you choose the option of loosing people instead of getting new people???

RainRoofer
01-12-2007, 12:55 AM
You were breaking your own rule, lol.

wildbytes
01-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Because most sites dont like this. You have no clue who you are really trading with and or inviting. You could be trading with people that are there for no good and 6 months down the road turn out to be, FBI, MPAA, RIAA. The could only be there to log ip's of members and turn therer ass in. Many sites check and work hard to stop this and protect there members.

It also breaks WB and many many other site rules to be doing this. So break the rules and you should be warned and or banned. In this case banned.

Wild

wildbytes
01-12-2007, 12:59 AM

yep but its different we have accounts set up to nail Account traders. We also have others that trade and turn people in, and we just give them account back. Many sites do this.

So just remember this when you trade Wb and other sites accounts/invites that you might be setup from the get go, and instead of getting accounts you end up losing both sites and maybe more.

Wild

Shalafi
01-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Other little spy of WB gave rep to wildbytes LOL :D

LackOfInterest
01-12-2007, 01:22 AM
That was me (accidently :(, im not a spy aside from a few peoples conspiracy theory's) ANYWAY i know im probably gonna get flamed by someone for this but...

yep but its different we have accounts set up to nail Account traders. We also have others that trade and turn people in, and we just give them account back. Many sites do this.

So just remember this when you trade Wb and other sites accounts/invites that you might be setup from the get go, "and instead of getting accounts you end up losing both sites and maybe more."

Wild

Fellow torrenters i give you wildbytes, the god of the torrent world. Apparently he feels he has the power to get any site to ban you.The staff they have are an intelligent bunch though i must say, banning the most popular multi platform client azureus a while back ago and allowing pieces of crap like bitcomet to still be allowed on their site. I too thought that i had four invites to the site (after finally getting the site to load ffs) I didnt check though, i didnt see the error message everyone else saw, i just remember that the staff at wildbytes are bigger power hungry 12 yr olds than the staff at oinks and looked the other way.

Sincerely
LackOfInterest

bulisle
01-12-2007, 01:28 AM
the reason they banned azureus was CHEATERS, not saying i like bitcomet any better
I have eight invites

Dr. Lecter
01-12-2007, 01:29 AM
wildbytes - most of the people here trade invites with people they know.
if u say no 2 trade invites 'cause it can be some1 from the RIAA so how we will be able to join new sites ?
it's like u r saying that u prefer that we will give invites to friends from home who we trust that don't torrent a lot instead of giving it 2 some1 I know from a forum that I trust & he'll be a good user ?

01-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Because most sites dont like this. You have no clue who you are really trading with and or inviting. You could be trading with people that are there for no good and 6 months down the road turn out to be, FBI, MPAA, RIAA. The could only be there to log ip's of members and turn therer ass in. Many sites check and work hard to stop this and protect there members.

and you're so sure that's the only way alphabet guys get access to private trackers? it's impossible for them to befriend members on other trackers, gain their trust, and work their way up to the top sites the "right" way? ya know, one of your own trusted members could be working for the FBI, and you're just sitting there thinking they're alright as long as they're not invite traders... if you actually think those guys would risk their undercover operation by becoming a massive invite trader, which apparently all sites despise, then you need to wake up. :ermm:

Backslash
01-12-2007, 01:40 AM
i've come to my own personal conclusion about sites banning invite traders or anybody, for that matter. mods and admins wanna have control, even over who other people invite. this is why some sites will ban you if someone you invite cheats or trades (seriously how the fuck do i know what someone is gonna do with their acc? i can warn them all i want and tell them to read the site's faq's but im not their "bittorrent mother" holding their hand at every step of the way). if they know other people are freely trading invites, they feel a loss of power. seriously, look at all the admins on big sites who get their assed kissed continually and get treated with such respect. if they dont get their ass kissed and all the respect and fear they want out of users, then they start banning people. i got banned from a certain site's forum just because one of the mods didn't like what i had to say (i repeated an e-catchphrase that NOBODY had been banned for before). that was total bullshit and i'd fire back at the mod, except id probably be banned from the site altogether

poltergeist
01-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Hey wild, most trackers have a "bit torrent invite section" or "invites to other sites", so how can you know that in case you really got caught, it was an invitee from a public forum that was responsible for a bust and not a person that asked for an invite let's say on oink?
In this case, all private trackers have to close and the site owners better use their trackers only with the persons they know in real life.

wildbytes
01-12-2007, 01:48 AM
[quote=Backslash;1660250][i've come to my own personal conclusion about sites banning invite traders or anybody, for that matter. mods and admins wanna have control, even over who other people invite. this is why some sites will ban you if someone you invite cheats or trades (seriously how the fuck do i know what someone is gonna do with their acc? /quote]

This is my point You have no clue who you are talking to and inviting.

poltergeist
01-12-2007, 01:51 AM
This is my point You have no clue who you are talking to and inviting.

But it's the same when you "invite a friend", how many of your "VR friends" do you really know?
What do you think how many users you had when all of your users would only invite members of their family and their best friend's in Real Life?

kavalchuk17
01-12-2007, 02:08 AM
HAHAHA

Wild

Lol, fag.

RainRoofer
01-12-2007, 02:19 AM
wildbytes, WB has some forum or topic for trading invites, am I wrong.
So cut the crap about tracker rules and respect.
I've seen lots of ppl are down at some trackers cuz of wb trading invites.

wildbytes
01-12-2007, 02:39 AM
wildbytes, WB has some forum or topic for trading invites, am I wrong.
So cut the crap about tracker rules and respect.
I've seen lots of ppl are down at some trackers cuz of wb trading invites.

Yes you are right we used to have a thread for invites, but after talking with other site owners and staffers we have changed are minds about and we deleted that thread some time ago.

Also its better to trade invites in private by pms to people you trust or by email again to people you trust. By posting in the open and on public forums is just wrong and puts everyone at risk.

Wild

RainRoofer
01-12-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm from CIA, can't wait to join you hahahhaha
:P