PDA

View Full Version : "buddylist" Or "favorites" In Kazaa Lite?

riesdepies
05-19-2003, 08:39 PM
I got this trick from a forum member called mediumsoftworks
He didn't post it in the Tips section but I think it deserves a place here :)

When you find a really good source on K-Lite (with good files and/or good speed) and you want to add it to your "Favorites" this is what you can do:

Just start a download from the source that you like and put it on pause. The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user". If you use a download accelerator, make sure it skips paused items.

Have Phun! :rolleyes:

firefox
05-19-2003, 10:22 PM
good tip

Dieselpower
05-19-2003, 11:45 PM
The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user".
The next day user&#39;s dynamic IP probably will change... <_<

D_Shane
05-19-2003, 11:54 PM
With the IP change problem... I make a note of which file I was getting from them, or a couple different files they are sharing. That way I just do a search for one of those files to find them again. User names change from time to time but no where near as often as IP changes.

riesdepies
05-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Dieselpower@19 May 2003 - 23:45

The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user".
The next day user&#39;s dynamic IP probably will change... <_<
Must say I didn&#39;t think about that yet...

But isn&#39;t it true that most users with good (broadband) connections have static ip&#39;s?
Not sure about that, maybe i&#39;m just talking crap....... :D :blink:

edim
05-20-2003, 04:20 AM
dsl is dynamic unless you pay more. I wish mine was static.. I&#39;d have a pimpin server up hehe