BrolyBoo
01-12-2007, 08:29 PM
ur a twat

kittybewm
01-12-2007, 10:05 PM
He doesn't like me either :cry:

missie
01-12-2007, 11:38 PM
To be quite honest, you, among others, do my brain in too.
If it wasn't for the fact I'm a nosey bint, I would have put you ignore a long, long time ago.

Don't worry. You'll only be a teenage lil shit for another 6 years or so, then blossom into a total cunt.

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2007, 11:43 PM
If it wasn't for the fact I'm a nosey bint, I would have put you ignore a long, long time ago.

Don't worry. You'll only be a teenage lil shit for another 6 years or so, then blossom into a total cunt.

If you want to flirt with Peabody then PM is probly a better idea.

BrolyBoo
01-12-2007, 11:44 PM

exactly

Proper Bo
01-12-2007, 11:45 PM

:emo:

missie
01-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Mr JP, I'd have you on ignore in an instant but I'm terribly scared of you. :fist:

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Mr JP, I'd have you on ignore in an instant but I'm terribly scared of you. :fist:

Ooh be have.

missie
01-13-2007, 12:19 AM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8831/kenwillsh1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BrolyBoo
01-13-2007, 02:16 AM

Ooh be have.

jp gettin his freak on

CrabGirl
01-13-2007, 04:34 AM
I can't hear you because your're on my ignore list, and I can't bring myself to view your posts. I'm imagining your first post to go something like "Whhhhyyyy dooes he haaate meeeee, sob sob sob....."

But then again, that is pure supposition. I will however answer the question I think you might be asking. You are banal and no one likes you. If you are any older than 13 then you ought to be ashamed. If you are 13 or younger then what the hell are you doing wasting your childhood talking to these cnuts.

Busyman™
01-13-2007, 04:42 AM
I can't hear you because your're on my ignore list, and I can't bring myself to view your posts. I'm imagining your first post to go something like "Whhhhyyyy dooes he haaate meeeee, sob sob sob....."

But then again, that is pure supposition. I will however answer the question I think you might be asking. You are banal and no one likes you. If you are any older than 13 then you ought to be ashamed. If you are 13 or younger then what the hell are you doing wasting your childhood talking to these cnuts.

Er rum mum...

Is cnuts pronounced

nuts

kunts

kenuts

canuts or

canoots

Thanks in advance.

BrolyBoo
01-13-2007, 04:47 AM

haha

crabgirl is a dirty fish monkey with dirty crab legs

and she cant say nothin back

missie
01-13-2007, 04:52 AM
kunts

Although others would say; Kaaaaaaaaaaants.

haha

No, she can't unless it's quoted.
Although, I do imagine she would have more important things to do with her time than retort to a teenage idiot with major issues. :unsure:

BrolyBoo
01-13-2007, 05:17 AM
Although others would say; Kaaaaaaaaaaants.

haha

No, she can't unless it's quoted.
Although, I do imagine she would have more important things to do with her time than retort to a teenage idiot which major issues. :unsure:

why'd you edit my quote

missie
01-13-2007, 05:30 AM
By squeezing it into one word block? :huh:
I guess it's easy on the eyes, and quicker to scan past.