PDA

View Full Version : FTWR Guide for n00bs.

ftwrsucks
01-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the guide on Rabbit.

mofo.
01-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Enjoy this free guide made by JGG

thanks

Shadowfire
01-12-2007, 11:36 PM
LOL. I suppose a ton of users congregated to come up with this huge ftwr oust?

mofo.
01-12-2007, 11:39 PM
if you want an ftwr invite, send an e-mail to [email protected]

JA
01-12-2007, 11:41 PM
..lmfao rabbit sysop comes climbing back.

evening_star
01-12-2007, 11:42 PM
You shouldn't have done this. All it's going to create is trouble.

I understand you're mad at the tracker, and I get why, but this is still wrong.

cyph3r
01-12-2007, 11:45 PM
it's nice to know there's still some people out there with an account...

Shadowfire
01-12-2007, 11:46 PM
No thanks, mofo, but wanna give me FSC instead? =D You know you want to.

mofo.
01-12-2007, 11:47 PM
No thanks, mofo, but wanna give me FSC instead? =D

i do not have an account at fsc, which is ironic because i know one of the members of staff there

gamer4eva
01-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Looks like some major anger hit you man!!!!

01-12-2007, 11:51 PM
nice work! they probably didn't anticipate anyone would retaliate :lol:

gamer4eva
01-12-2007, 11:56 PM

But this is over the top!!!!!!:blink:

shosh
01-12-2007, 11:57 PM
hmm ftwr is now unfiltered huh?

Shadowfire
01-13-2007, 12:00 AM
If a mass number of people want to take action over an injustice and nobody stops them, you can't really do much.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Even though i was deleted unjustly i would not resort to this. I am suprised nobody has deleted this thread.

mofo.
01-13-2007, 12:07 AM
If a mass number of people want to take action over an injustice and nobody stops them, you can't really do much.

the users that had their accounts disabled deserve an explanation from a member of staff of ftwr, that is the least they could have done

morphine
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
There's a bunch of angry ex-rabbit users around here. I think it was very unfair what happened to you, but i dont know if this is the right course of action. It's a bit over the top.

But one thing i noticed from the screenshots is that they have a forum thread for delators. Do they go to so much trouble to know who breaks the "rules", even if their not a member of their community. They're elitist to an extreme. And those site stats are a bit weird.

Shadowfire
01-13-2007, 12:12 AM
It's pretty obvious that Ftwr admins were on a drunk rampage. Don't need much of an "explanation" (aka excuse) for idiocy. Just as well, because they fucked themselves. Never had an account there; now never will want an account there.

^Some other trackers have those threads too.

morphine
01-13-2007, 12:14 AM
if you want an ftwr invite, send an e-mail to [email protected]

Who's email is this? I thought they took the invites out.

r4cc00n
01-13-2007, 12:16 AM
Don't need much of an "explanation" (aka excuse) for idiocy.

i doubt the members of staff of ftwr just picked out a handful of users and disabled their accounts, there has to be a reason why those accounts were disabled

semibuckets
01-13-2007, 12:16 AM
I don't get it, who cares? there's so many other torrent sites out there.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:17 AM
I think they banned all FST members.

cyph3r
01-13-2007, 12:28 AM
i wasn't on fst before today... still managed to end up banned somehow :(

morphine
01-13-2007, 12:29 AM
They had no way to know who was an FST member or not, aside from username or possibly email. But i dont believe that everybody uses the same username (and email account) both here and on the trackers.

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy. They must have erased almost half their userbase. They banned whole invite trees. And FST users happened, unfortunately, to be amoung those. The idiocy is in the whole idea of banning everybody without even caring who they were. Real smart on their part.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:31 AM
I laugh they banned everyone that keeps a decent ratio. Wouldn't that be a scene ey. But true they should not have deleted whole Invite trees like that.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:31 AM
I don't get it, who cares? there's so many other torrent sites out there.

FTWR was special man. It had some good stuff aswell.:P

DefX
01-13-2007, 12:34 AM
i didnt think the fallout of this massive ftwr bans would get this far but im not surprised. I didnt use my ftwr at all so when i was banned, i didnt take it that hard. I do feel bad for those who dedicated their time and bandwidth to contribute to that site and ultimately get ousted anyway due to what invite tree they belonged to. And judging by this thread and others like it here in this forum, i guess people arent just willing to let this one go that easy.

stets619
01-13-2007, 12:36 AM
You most likely got disabled because of someone in your invite tree...
All it takes is one person in your invite tree, even if it consists of 100 people. Quite unfortunate...More than half of those 100 people didn't deserve it.

hdooga
01-13-2007, 12:38 AM

But this is over the top!!!!!!:blink:it is just a strike against ego. Their "secrecy" and "privacy" doesn't actually mean anything except for their feeling of being special. I think it is fair retaliation when treating their users like crap.

StevenVD
01-13-2007, 12:39 AM
ftwr admins can do what they want.. if they delete you then they delete you! This topic is unnecessary and insane, should be deleted!

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah i wish that they would explain specifically to each of the banned members why they were actually banned. If its because i am a member of FST that trades invites is their only reason then it is not good enough. A nice reason would be hey you traded on forum or hey your ratios are low.

shosh
01-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Yeah i wish that they would explain specifically to each of the banned members why they were actually banned. If its because i am a member of FST that trades invites is their only reason then it is not good enough. A nice reason would be hey you traded on forum or hey your ratios are low.

does any site give a reason for banning? i think all sites just take it away no questions asked and you wont be able to access your account for an explanation.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:45 AM

does any site give a reason for banning? i think all sites just take it away no questions asked and you wont be able to access your account for an explanation.

Well usually they do explain on IRC for example. I mean i would not class my reason an official reason for being banned but i am not incharge so life moves on.:whistling

shosh
01-13-2007, 12:46 AM
they might on irc but alot of sites require your username or invite to access the irc.

mofo.
01-13-2007, 12:46 AM
does any site give a reason for banning?

not really, but considering how many accounts of users that were disabled in such a short period of time begs an explanation

shosh
01-13-2007, 12:48 AM
not really, but considering how many accounts of users that were disabled in such a short period of time begs an explanation

well its obvious that they banned for invite trading. not only did they ban loads of ppl but they also disabled the invite system there.

Vanguard
01-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Silly what ftwr did, but this thread is pathetic. The staff hold all the rights at their tracker, they can do what they want. You have a duty to follow the rules, if you don't bye bye. This just shows, you have to look at yourself, blame shouldn't be on them. If someone wanted to trade invites to their site, then blame that person for getting you deleted, not the site!!

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Silly what ftwr did, but this thread is pathetic. The staff hold all the rights at their tracker, they can do what they want. You have a duty to follow the rules, if you don't bye bye. This just shows, you have to look at yourself, blame shouldn't be on them. If someone wanted to trade invites to their site, then blame that person for getting you deleted, not the site!!

Yeah i suppose you are right but I PERSONALLY did not disobey any rules so why should i have to suffer because of someone else. I mean i liked that site a lot...:( I know everyone did but since we cannot do anything about it this thread is as good as dead.:dry:

bunny67
01-13-2007, 12:53 AM
:o

Vanguard
01-13-2007, 01:13 AM
yeh I understand gamer, and I know how pissed off you would have been at the time, however this sort of thread is un-called for.

wwwolf
01-13-2007, 01:29 AM
we don't have many rules at rabbit... but we don't want our name posted around and we don't want invites traded on forums. common with most trackers, account trading is a definate no-no.

unfortunately, from what i've seen, i can't expect a level of maturity from those running this site to be able to negotiate, therefore expect my account here to be disabled pretty quicky... seems to have happened to most other of our staff here.

never mind... just make it harder to talk to any of you that might have been caught up on the edges of big invite chains.

as for this thread... if the first post remains, it just proves that everything that staff here have said about respecting other site is just bullshit... and we were right to go on a banfest. i'm hoping i'm wrong about this...

pm's are welcome - here (as long as my account lasts) and on our irc.

hdooga
01-13-2007, 01:43 AM
ftwr admins can do what they want.. if they delete you then they delete you! This topic is unnecessary and insane, should be deleted!
Admins of FTWR can do whatever they want... but users of FST are not allowed to do what they feel like on their forum? Please explain the logic here.

as for this thread... if the first post remains, it just proves that everything that staff here have said about respecting other site is just bullshit... and we were right to go on a banfest. i'm hoping i'm wrong about this...Before running around preaching about respect start respecting your users. Your post only proves your arrogance. You threw the first stone. You are not a victim.

Chewie
01-13-2007, 01:53 AM
we don't have many rules at rabbit... but we don't want our name posted around and we don't want invites traded on forums. common with most trackers, account trading is a definate no-no.

unfortunately, from what i've seen, i can't expect a level of maturity from those running this site to be able to negotiate, therefore expect my account here to be disabled pretty quicky... seems to have happened to most other of our staff here.

never mind... just make it harder to talk to any of you that might have been caught up on the edges of big invite chains.

as for this thread... if the first post remains, it just proves that everything that staff here have said about respecting other site is just bullshit... and we were right to go on a banfest. i'm hoping i'm wrong about this...

pm's are welcome - here (as long as my account lasts) and on our irc.
We have had good response from some sites reps at TPG but others just don't want to know.
This sort of thing could be avoided if FTWR reps supported our efforts.
While you're busy labelling FST mods/admins childish, why don't you reflect on the way we handle wheelmods references here.

We are trying to exert at least some control over what happens here which is lightyears away from the way other, similar, sites handle the invites situation.

Moderating just the invite section here takes up a lot of my fucking spare time but you don't appreciate it so perhaps we should open it up to everyone and let all members, new and old, have at it unmoderated.

Bottom line... you've gone on a banfest targeting our members and aren't the slightest bit interested in what we're trying to do.
Out of respect for other sites that work with us we're not opening the section to all but this thread can be considered to be making an example of FTWR (just as you have done to our members) to show how we can help those that are willing to work with us.

shyman
01-13-2007, 01:59 AM
fair enough, I think :)

bunny67
01-13-2007, 02:02 AM
just how many of u guys lost accounts?

wwwolf
01-13-2007, 02:06 AM
Bottom line... you've gone on a banfest targeting our members and aren't the slightest bit interested in what we're trying to do.
Out of respect for other sites that work with us we're not opening the section to all but this thread can be considered to be making an example of FTWR (just as you have done to our members) to show how we can help those that are willing to work with us.

we tried... we have logs of conversations with reality that seem to be going somewhere, but all of a sudden he turns it on the head and doesn't want to know. we also have proof that - following what we thought was an arrangement with you guys - the majority of those caught in the banfest were as a result of finds on other forums such as zeropaid. we've been speaking to staff at other sites and find similar reactions there... if it is thought that users on our own sites - where we set the rules - are banned, and they're members here, then our staff seem to suddenly get rights removed or even banned.

up until now, i've kept out of this debate... but seems like a line has to be drawn somewhere...

RainRoofer
01-13-2007, 02:06 AM
Hope this discussion and joining wolf isn't just a crap.
If we can solve this then let's do it like reasonable ppl, if not.
Lock this, don't like to talk if it doesn't have point to person I'm reffering to.

Alien5
01-13-2007, 02:20 AM
Which is one just of there stupid polls on the home page. :glag:

FlipRising21
01-13-2007, 02:28 AM
interesting I guess people do have there limits

wonderferret
01-13-2007, 04:53 AM
I find FTWR's reaction funny. It's not like FST falls under FTWR "jurisdiction", so quit complaining. It's just silly. That matter aside, asking for a fair treatment when you ban entire invite trees is a bit ridiculous. Going 2 generations or so of an invite tree of a cheater sounds reasonable depending on circumstances, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

As for secrecy, I doubt the OP has changed anything. I don't have - never have had - an FTWR account, but always knew where they were located and what they were all about...not because someone told me, but because it was extremely easy to find out.

majki0
01-13-2007, 06:19 AM
thanks...

jaymatter
01-13-2007, 06:56 AM
the users that had their accounts disabled deserve an explanation from a member of staff of ftwr, that is the least they could have done

Until my privileges here were revoked, I was responding to PMs on these boards from anyone who asked. We have also responded to all queries on our IRC, timezone differences permitting.

To answer a few points:

1. We did not ban FST users indiscriminately. In fact, all but one disabled account had nothing to do with FST at all, and the one that did was reversed upon talking with a staff member here. The invite tree bans were based on invite offer and account trade posts found on zeropaid and/or other venues. (The reversal was reversed yet again upon finding that user offering an account on zeropaid.)

2. Many of the disabled invite trees contained numerous duplicate accounts and networks of known account traders. Some "good" users happened to find themselves in those networks as well, which is a shame. Such users that want to return know where to find us, and we will consider reinstatement individually.

If my privileges here are reinstated, I will accept and respond to any PMs here. If you want to find me on IRC, I am GMT-5 and usually available 6pm to 11pm weekdays; I will also be available much of this weekend. I am on p2pnetwork (irc.p2p-network.net) under this nick, from which I will privately direct you to our IRC.

edit: Provide your FST nick, site nick and site e-mail with any contact, please.

tdoar
01-13-2007, 07:21 AM
This thread is a bit childish and seems like the only thing it is after is hoping that somehow it will get FTWR closed.
This is not what FST is about and I think that these kind of posts are out of place and should not be allowed.

File Sharing is what we want and what we do. We should not go against FS sites - NO MATTETR WHAT!!
There are many other torrent sites and if FTWR decide to ban / disable users its their prerogative.

Maybe you should open a poll and see what people think about these kind of threads.
personally I hope this thread will be deleted and no others like that should be allowed.

CRonaldo
01-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Fu*kkk I just got banned !!

and when i start to think thet its not gonna hapend to me...

mofo.
01-13-2007, 08:24 AM
personally I hope this thread will be deleted and no others like that should be allowed.

a user who had their account disabled was probably just venting. now that a member of staff of ftwr has stepped in and assured the users of the disabled accounts that they can speak to them through pming and/or using irc, this thread can only die, i doubt it will be deleted

shikotee
01-13-2007, 09:06 AM
If anything, this thread just proves how sad of a state we are in.

First observation - the sheer immaturity.

In essence - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - How dare they do this to me!
The only way for me to deal with rejection is to lash out.
If I can't enjoy this, then I will try to destroy it.
Would hate to be someone who is in a relationship with you that goes bad...

Second observation - delusional purpose

Did the person of this thread really envision himself as a champion of the opressed? Does this person see the world as black and white?

Historical fact - Hitler never saw himself as evil - he believed that what he was doing was for greater benefit of Germany. He saw himself as a liberator, and not at all as an oppressor.

Do the people who are hooked on Account trading really perceive themselves as the "good guys", and trackers with these types of rules as "opressors"? That is hilarious, and completely dilusional.

There are so MANY trackers out in the digital world people. If you can't understand and respect the rules of one, THEN DON"T JOIN IT! You have so many other choices out there - the world is your oyster!

Plain and simple - the person who posted this is a suck!
When he does not get his way, this is what happens.
People who are glorifying this alleged "rebel" are likely misguided, or have a very shallow set of values.

In contrast, in one of the other similar threads out there, there was one person who posted that really earned my respect. He too had his account banned, but he accepted it, and (and i quote) "took it like a man."
I forget who you are - but kudos to you.

It takes BALLS and GUTS to roll with the punches and keep on going.

CRonaldo
01-13-2007, 09:06 AM
There is someone thet i can PM to beside jaymatter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jaymatter-150686) because he have Disabled Privileges and i dont relly good with all thet IRC stuff so..

Shalafi
01-13-2007, 09:21 AM
Let's Find The White Rabbit :)

Ac3Dunk
01-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Let's Find The White Rabbit :)

:lol:

Invite Rights
01-13-2007, 10:50 AM
The Thread is Just our first Expression For what happened to alot of FST members who contributed to the Tracker and then get aban

We don't Wanna Take your rights in banning anyone but there were alot of Great members who became part of your community and u banned them just because they were invited by Traders or They are Traders

The Thread Was made as amessage to The FTWR staff explaining our disapproval of What they Did

The Tracker is no longer asecret and This Thread will Spread in alot of Forums around The World

You aren't special or Unknown from Now on and your invites and accs will be more traded than before although your decision to remove invites to your tracker and make them by request because that won't stop anyone from getting in if he wants

Any More Unresponsible Acts from you or any other Tracker will only results in other Acts From Us and it won't Be as simple as this one because perhaps the next time we will get the tracker down

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 10:55 AM

you were The first to piss alot of guys in here and u didn't respect FST members so don't ask for respect from others while u don't respect them

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 11:01 AM
we tried... we have logs of conversations with reality that seem to be going somewhere,we also have proof that - following what we thought was an arrangement with you guys

I don't want to get into the details of that agreement but u have broke that agreement by removing all the invites from users and then disable almost all FST members and u won't get anbenefit from that except hatred because everymember in here can get in your tracker whether u like it or not

JGG
01-13-2007, 11:15 AM
There is someone thet i can PM to beside jaymatter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jaymatter-150686) because he have Disabled Privileges and i dont relly good with all thet IRC stuff so..
You can always PM me.

JGG
Sysop

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 11:24 AM

Until my privileges here were revoked, I was responding to PMs on these boards from anyone who asked. We have also responded to all queries on our IRC, timezone differences permitting.

To answer a few points:

1. We did not ban FST users indiscriminately. In fact, all but one disabled account had nothing to do with FST at all, and the one that did was reversed upon talking with a staff member here. The invite tree bans were based on invite offer and account trade posts found on zeropaid and/or other venues. (The reversal was reversed yet again upon finding that user offering an account on zeropaid.)

U Banned FST members although u had an agreement with our staff but u broke it and ban our members

u have banned traders from FST including myself who didn't participate in any other forums and who respected the agreement by not offering your invites or accs on other forums and u r saying that u didn't ban FST members :huh: ?

Do u think that u have achieved anything by banning FST members ,i don't think so because for your knowledge those members can get other accs there but your altitude was very offensive and u made alot of guys angry

hdooga
01-13-2007, 11:54 AM
If anything, this thread just proves how sad of a state we are in.

First observation - the sheer immaturity.

In essence - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - How dare they do this to me!
The only way for me to deal with rejection is to lash out.
If I can't enjoy this, then I will try to destroy it.
Would hate to be someone who is in a relationship with you that goes bad...

Second observation - delusional purpose

Did the person of this thread really envision himself as a champion of the opressed? Does this person see the world as black and white?

Historical fact - Hitler never saw himself as evil - he believed that what he was doing was for greater benefit of Germany. He saw himself as a liberator, and not at all as an oppressor.

Do the people who are hooked on Account trading really perceive themselves as the "good guys", and trackers with these types of rules as "opressors"? That is hilarious, and completely dilusional.

There are so MANY trackers out in the digital world people. If you can't understand and respect the rules of one, THEN DON"T JOIN IT! You have so many other choices out there - the world is your oyster!

Plain and simple - the person who posted this is a suck!
When he does not get his way, this is what happens.
People who are glorifying this alleged "rebel" are likely misguided, or have a very shallow set of values.

In contrast, in one of the other similar threads out there, there was one person who posted that really earned my respect. He too had his account banned, but he accepted it, and (and i quote) "took it like a man."
I forget who you are - but kudos to you.

It takes BALLS and GUTS to roll with the punches and keep on going.
The only immature person here is you. Since you started the Hitler comparison: your type would be his most loyal supporters and never question his rules since he is in charge. Never question the leader!

And for your pathetic male chauvinistic "took it like a man" comment: A person who doesn't stand up for justice and his integrity is a man without balls in my opinion :whistling

pECi
01-13-2007, 12:06 PM
u have banned traders from FST including myself who didn't participate in any other forums and who respected the agreement by not offering your invites or accs on other forums and u r saying that u didn't ban FST members :huh: ?

well this time i can agree with patriot forever :D u disabled my acct just because someone in the invite tree traded for the acc

seppypom
01-13-2007, 02:20 PM
The Thread is Just our first Expression For what happened to alot of FST members who contributed to the Tracker and then get aban

We don't Wanna Take your rights in banning anyone but there were alot of Great members who became part of your community and u banned them just because they were invited by Traders or They are Traders

The Thread Was made as amessage to The FTWR staff explaining our disapproval of What they Did

The Tracker is no longer asecret and This Thread will Spread in alot of Forums around The World

You aren't special or Unknown from Now on and your invites and accs will be more traded than before although your decision to remove invites to your tracker and make them by request because that won't stop anyone from getting in if he wants

Any More Unresponsible Acts from you or any other Tracker will only results in other Acts From Us and it won't Be as simple as this one because perhaps the next time we will get the tracker down

I find it quite impressive that you are declaring war but don't have the balls to do it as yourself, and have to hide behind mults.

Alien5
01-13-2007, 02:30 PM
war :glag:

In the UK we have a system where the criminal is innocent until proven guilty.

CRonaldo
01-13-2007, 03:02 PM
relly? you may wont belive but they have the same thing in israel too..

tdoar
01-13-2007, 03:08 PM

A few comments about the post above:
1. It should be in our interest to keep all trackers alive. There are enough ppl of interest who are out to stop file sharing completly, these kind of posts just help to serve thier purpose.

2. You wrote: "will only results in other Acts From Us" and "next time we will get the tracker down"who is US and WE?? who exactly do you think you speak for??

3. The post can be summarized as - Play by MY rules or face the consequences (whatever they may be). Did you ever stop and think that maybe YOU should abide by their rules seeing as they own, run and pay for the tracker?

This is really one of the saddest posts (and threads) I have seen in this and any others File Sharing forums...

Chi Pheo
01-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Well, I already read entire thread and every single coment form both FST's members and the torrent site staffs and would like to have an opinion about this. I have to admit that my account at the site was disable as well, but not because of that made me angry but still I need better and more reasonable explaination not just " You was invited by a trader ! " it similar with the saying " If your friend is a murderer, than you get a dead penalty as well !"

The action from the site's staff was handle very badly from my point of view. If you know how to make a rule then should know how handle it more intelligent.

I read someone from you staff said he knew someone trade invites or others have more than one account then why not disable those ? Dont even say what you dont know, and if you dont respect your members then dont blame anyone for your lost for any reason.

I dont agree with ..woft said bad thing about RealitY and his staff. It just make me wonder what type of person you are as a Community Rep but not doing your duty. I'm so sorry for you, since you can't realize what Reality and his staff put their effort into this to make it better bittorrent section (I could say the best around) and the one who benefits from it no other except you-bt sites.

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Well it does take a lot of guts to do this. That is what i can say.

Invite Rights
01-13-2007, 04:30 PM
I find it quite impressive that you are declaring war but don't have the balls to do it as yourself, and have to hide behind mults.

First Of all ,I am not Just One ,We are a large Group who was pissed from the current actions made by the FTWR staff for no good Reason ,We are Defending our Rights Because we have offered alot to their community and they banned us for our efforts there and u think we should be happy for that because it's their tracker ??????????????????

A few comments about the post above:
1. It should be in our interest to keep all trackers alive. There are enough ppl of interest who are out to stop file sharing completly, these kind of posts just help to serve thier purpose.

2. You wrote: "will only results in other Acts From Us" and "next time we will get the tracker down"who is US and WE?? who exactly do you think you speak for??

3. The post can be summarized as - Play by MY rules or face the consequences (whatever they may be). Did you ever stop and think that maybe YOU should abide by their rules seeing as they own, run and pay for the tracker?

This is really one of the saddest posts (and threads) I have seen in this and any others File Sharing forums...

I have Defined Who We are above

A Top Trader From Our group has informed me that we had an agreement between the FTWR and FST before and that agreement organizes that situation about trading but they broke it and Banned FST members instead

So they have Broke the agreement and we didn't break their rules because there was an agreement between us and we don't tell anyone to play by our rules but they have to respect the words they have given to us

This act won't stop only on this Thread but it may be Extended to other Forums and more aggressive acts from us depending on the next upcoming actions

If they wanna Talk then they can Talk To Our admin in here or they can Talk to Us

magister
01-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Please people prove mature and talk in private, i'm sure you can reach an agreement. Acting in retaliation doesn't help anybody. It's a shame threads like this one appear on public forums.
Just talk behind close doors, I'm sure it would be good for everybody.

DKre8ive1
01-13-2007, 05:35 PM
@Invite Rights
With 2 posts how can you consider yourself to be the voice of FST and its members as for all this going on it is childish and it a sad day indeed when a post like this gets made.

But I will tell you what if you hate there site so much guess how you can do the most damage don't go back and let them suffer because they lost your bandwith.

But now to speak to all the adults in the forum lets take this to PMs or other means of communication and lock this sad thread.
As for the real goings on of what happened, I don't think anyone knows except for the staff of f*w* and FST.

Invite Rights
01-13-2007, 05:57 PM
@Invite Rights
With 2 posts how can you consider yourself to be the voice of FST and its members as for all this going on it is childish and it a sad day indeed when a post like this gets made.

But I will tell you what if you hate there site so much guess how you can do the most damage don't go back and let them suffer because they lost your bandwith.

But now to speak to all the adults in the forum lets take this to PMs or other means of communication and lock this sad thread.
As for the real goings on of what happened, I don't think anyone knows except for the staff of ftwr and FST.

We have announced that the FTWR staff can Talk to the Mod in here if they wanna have an agreement and we will accept what our mod says or they can talk to us directly before we can take some more actions

Second:I am not someone with two posts,We are agroup of members with thousands of posts who have been affected by the last actions and for your information,we have made that registered name sothat we can talk from it to u freely and easily

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Account and invite traders should be banned from every private tracker, they are the ones that are making a mockery of the invite system... The system is in place to bring in new members whom you trust and believe will be a good addition to the site... not because someone can get you an account to some other site to add to your collection... Invites should be freely given out to people, if you feel that person has something positive to contribute to the site... and account traders are the lowest of the low, and should all be banned from any respectable forum... Remember that these private sites are just that... private, and they are allowed to dictate their own rules, and you should respect their wishes, being on a private tracker is a privilege, not a right... Its their world and your just a visitor... I have lost all respect for FST and its members over the years as i have seem more and more of this account trading and invite trading going on, I feel that FST has just let the users run rampant on the site, and I myself have stopped all together inviting anyone from FST to any private tracker i am at, and it is simply because of this kind of thing....

I really hope that one day the staff at FST will take back control of the forums...

DKre8ive1
01-13-2007, 06:16 PM
@Invite Rights

As for the real goings on of what happened, I don't think anyone knows except for the staff of f*w* and FST.

We have announced that the FTWR staff can Talk to the Mod in here if they wanna have an agreement and we will accept what our mod says or they can talk to us directly before we can take some more actions

Second:I am not someone with two posts,We are agroup of members with thousands of posts who have been affected by the last actions and for your information,we have made that registered name sothat we can talk from it to u freely and easily

ok I guess I heard you this time since you did type all your lettering in bold=bravery I guess.

And again I will tell the users who felt betrayed by f*w* actions what is the best way to get revenge.

If you hate there site so much guess how you can do the most damage don't go back and let them suffer because they lost your bandwidth and all the other members will have slow downloads.

This my last post on this thread since I am not even part of the staff there and don't want to be dragged into this sad state of affairs.

aburyach
01-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Account and invite traders should be banned from every private tracker, they are the ones that are making a mockery of the invite system... The system is in place to bring in new members whom you trust and believe will be a good addition to the site... not because someone can get you an account to some other site to add to your collection... Invites should be freely given out to people, if you feel that person has something positive to contribute to the site... and account traders are the lowest of the low, and should all be banned from any respectable forum... Remember that these private sites are just that... private, and they are allowed to dictate their own rules, and you should respect their wishes, being on a private tracker is a privilege, not a right... Its their world and your just a visitor... I have lost all respect for FST and its members over the years as i have seem more and more of this account trading and invite trading going on, I feel that FST has just let the users run rampant on the site, and I myself have stopped all together inviting anyone from FST to any private tracker i am at, and it is simply because of this kind of thing....

I really hope that one day the staff at FST will take back control of the forums...

What are you then doing on these forums then?

Account/invite trading, while unpleasant to owners of sites, actually makes them much better. For example- say I want a bitmetv invite. How can I obtain this invite? For one, I will have to offer something good for it- say, FSC and OiNK or the like. If you have invites at FSC/OiNK; you have proven yourself an exceptional member to have invites. Bitmetv will then directly benefit from this experienced user- maybe he ups his own material, has a seedbox, will become a FLS, etc. By just giving out invites, a sucky site will inevitably result. What do you think is the difference between TD and ScT? How do you think ScT would be if they gave out invites (the answer: not very good)

hdooga
01-13-2007, 06:49 PM
What are you then doing on these forums then?

Account/invite trading, while unpleasant to owners of sites, actually makes them much better. For example- say I want a bitmetv invite. How can I obtain this invite? For one, I will have to offer something good for it- say, FSC and OiNK or the like. If you have invites at FSC/OiNK; you have proven yourself an exceptional member to have invites. Bitmetv will then directly benefit from this experienced user- maybe he ups his own material, has a seedbox, will become a FLS, etc. By just giving out invites, a sucky site will inevitably result. What do you think is the difference between TD and ScT? How do you think ScT would be if they gave out invites (the answer: not very good)In fact, FTWR would even have 500 users if their users would not have broken their own rules. I don't even know anyone who uses bittorrent more than TPB occasionally and they dont know jack sh*t about seeding. These sites' depend on their users breaking their own rules. Mind-boggingly stupidity. :wacko:

So keep trading! You are breaking the sites' rules, they think you are hurting them but you are the reason the sites' even work. No users=no filesharing.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 06:50 PM
how to get invites without trading... hmmm... maybe prove to that person that you are someone worth of giving an invite to, not just someone who's traded their way into some account that possibly in this day in age they didn't even start themselves... Just because you have invites doesn't make you a trust worthy person... but i can see from your +13 trade rep that this concept is lost on you, since you are more like a used car salesman of getting invites... looks like business is looking up...

aburyach
01-13-2007, 06:56 PM
how to get invites without trading... hmmm... maybe prove to that person that you are someone worth of giving an invite to, not just someone who's traded their way into some account that possibly in this day in age they didn't even start themselves... Just because you have invites doesn't make you a trust worthy person... but i can see from your +13 trade rep that this concept is lost on you, since you are more like a used car salesman of getting invites... looks like business is looking up...

I really do not see your point, sorry. By providing invites you ARE proving trusthworthy to the opposing member. I guess you will never know the value of good sites. Spread the demonoid love!

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 07:11 PM
by providing invites to anyone who comes along with something else you want in no way is thinking in the best intrest of the site... say you invite 5 people because they can get you an invite to the latest and greatest 1337 tracker, and 3 turn out to be cheats, how did you help? And i believe i better than you understand the value of good sites, i am a member of many such good sites and got them the old fashioned way, i was active in many different torrent communities and gained the respect of other members and even being staff at some, and in such received invites to other trackers... so in essence I had to prove that i was worthy of an invite, and not because i could get them into some other 1337 tracker...

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Yeah i can understand where you are coming from. But a lot of members here have got a lot of respect for trackers and they did not deserve this one bit. Whichever way you look at it, to trade both members have to have some form of respect for each other. Nobody would just hand invites away to a nice tracker like this. Free invites are only given to sites like TL or ones that opened signups recently.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Nobody would just hand invites away to a nice tracker like this. Free invites are only given to sites like TL or ones that opened signups recently.

I would give out invites for free to a site like this, to people i trust will do the site some good, I think your still missing the point of invites, I dont trade invites, i give away any invites I have to people i TRUST to do the site good. I will agree that i am sure there were many members affected that we're very decent people and good members, but unfortunately someone broke the rules, and they in some way were indeed linked to those people, hopefully those decent people will be able to get on the tracker again someday, but it is not the staff of the site you should be upset with, it is all those that are openly and freely breaking the site rules on sites such as this every single day that are the problem... These are the consequences unfortunately when the rules of a site have been broken to such an extent were people feel that they are justified in some way in doing so... they dont seem to understand they have no right to be there, it is a private site, and being there is a privilege, and does come with rules and responisbility...

General2k
01-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Everyone keeps talking about some agreement between FTWR and FST. What is this agreement, in detail?

but i can see from your +13 trade rep that this concept is lost on you, since you are more like a used car salesman of getting invites... looks like business is looking up...

Not everyone that has a good trading rep is a trader. Look at my rep, what is it now 18? I have not traded invites or accounts with anyone. I give my invites freely to people who I feel would be good members of various private forums. Because of all this recent banning I don't think that I will ever give invites to any tracker rated a +3 or more here, in fear of loosing my account.

DKre8ive1
01-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Let me tell about the old days when you actually had to work to earn an invite I mean I had no less then 500 posts on some trackers before I even ever got considered for an invite to another tracker.
Trading did not exist back then but if you showed your worth to the community invites would come your way and the more you contributed the more respect you gained and once you earned that guess what, you could ask for any private tracker you wanted and you would be let in without even blinking an eye.

Yes I know I said I would'nt post anymore on this thread :P but this my final post.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 07:48 PM
im sorry dvhrld i didn't mean to imply that everyone with a positive trading rep is a leech on the system, but users like you and I who willingly GIVE invites to people we know and trust are a dying breed it seems...

and to DKre8ive1 those days almost seem so long ago now with the sad state of affairs, I recognize your SN from a host of trackers, and instantly recognize you as someone that is trustworthy... and I much the same in my own circles have become quite well known, and as such have gained respect amongst my fellow torrentors, not quite in the same league as you, but I agree that the respect and trust is what should gain people acceptance into a new tracker, not because they are expert barterers...

shikotee
01-13-2007, 07:55 PM
The only immature person here is you. Since you started the Hitler comparison: your type would be his most loyal supporters and never question his rules since he is in charge. Never question the leader!

And for your pathetic male chauvinistic "took it like a man" comment: A person who doesn't stand up for justice and his integrity is a man without balls in my opinion :whistling

No doubt - the Hitler comparision was rather extreme and absurd. :dabs:
At times, you gotta use shock value to prove a point.

But this whole "your type" thing - as mentioned "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"!!!
Take the time to read previous posts that I have made, so that you can get a better idea of where I am coming from. My entire mode of life is questioning and examining all things.

But as mentioned - there are zillions of trackers that are out there. Some are practically identical, and some differ. I personally understand and respect the rules of this tracker - this is a choice that I have made - please repect that. And just because I have done so does not make me some mindless drone who follows the herd. If these rules are not conducive to what you think BT is all about, then move on to those greener pastures that you seek.

And yeah - "take it like a man" is no doubt a pseudo chauvinistic comment.
BUt we are not debating "political corectness" here. I was directly quoting someone, and my respect was for their action, and not their gender.

It is so *easy* to whimper and cry about things, and to cast blame for all the people who have wronged. In fact, it could be said that it is a natural reaction. It takes emotional depth to be patient about something, to wait until the smoke clears before raising up a shit storm.

The fact is that many innocent people did get screwed out of this, and that really does suck, and I genuinely empathize for them. But the fact is that invite/account trading became a big problem, and the mods were simply doing what they could to protect the interests of the majority of their users. Look at the world around you - it is not perfect. Sadly, at times, bad things happen to good people. You gotta deal with it, and not let it make you bitter.

As mentioned - don't delude yourself and believe that you are some great champion of freedom and opressed, a hero who stands for "justice and integrity". All be it an absurd comparison, but this is once again how Hitler saw himself. Life is about perspective.

Once again - if you do not like what is being served at this restaurant, feel free to go dine elsewhere. Don't expect the menu to be changed simply because it does not agree with your palette.

shikotee
01-13-2007, 08:08 PM

Well said.

The threat post is a pathetic ultimatum, and it says alot about the person who posted it.

Now that I think about it, I really don't like the people that live next door to me. I'm gonna go round up a crew of my friends, and tonight, we'll head over and beat the living tar out of them. That will show them!

We do live in sad times....

shikotee
01-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Well it does take a lot of guts to do this. That is what i can say.

It does not take guts. It takes anger, and a thirst for vengeance.

j0hn
01-13-2007, 08:24 PM

This is very sad indeed. You are going to make things worse for FST members. You speak as if u represent everyone. You very much don't. Although i do feel sorry for the users that were banned, they own the site and can do as they like. If u owned a tracker, and paid the bills every month, u would want to be able to run it how u wanted.

If sites start to think this is how FST members act, ur going to kill its well earned reputation for helping private trackers. They filter many big sites names, out of kindness, cos they really dont need to. but things like this will get noticed by other trackers, and instead of FST being seen as the site that helps, its members will be targeted as bad torrent users who go against sites rules by trading their invites/accounts, and openly shout the sites url/name.

This could, at worst, mean that sites could start banning users simply because they are a member here at FST. not only because they were caught trading, which they have a right to do, after all its their site, their invites, and their rules. but just for being members, because this thread will get shown about and talked about in the private tracker communities, and it will get frowned upon. i use the same name here as i do in these communities. i dont offer invites to places that dont want me too. i dont need to use a different user name like other members who do trade invites to sites that dont allow it. so i dont need to worry about being banned. now some sites may start banning me just because im a member of FST, the site that openly trades invites/accounts and write urls, whose members they dont want on their sites.

This thread should be removed. not for f***, but to continue showing that FST has good members, who seed well, dont cheat, and are a valuable asset to their communities. to keep standards, and keep FST's reputation intact.

You speak for the FST staff do you? i respect ur right to trade invites here, that is the point in the invite section. but ur bringing down the name of filesharingtalk, and now ur giving the impression that ur speaking for everyone here. ur not. i know ur annoyed with f***, but dont bring down this site just because of that. it will just bring more trouble, and u will be targeted by even more sites now. dont start a war, or if u want to start one, dont take the other members here into it. vent ur frustration on some other forum, because the FST i know and love, and visit frequently, would delete this post, and any others like it.

sorry to have gone on and on, but i try to keep FST's reputation intact, and feel as though i've contributed alot here to helping with that reputation. i report posts on a daily basis to be edited to have sites full names/urls removed. not to have the thread deleted, just edited. i've been supportive of reality, and his efforts to work with private torrent communities, with TPG. this just kills all those efforts, and sends out the wrong signal.

shikotee
01-13-2007, 08:31 PM
First Of all ,I am not Just One ,We are a large Group who was pissed from the current actions made by the FTWR staff for no good Reason ,We are Defending our Rights Because we have offered alot to their community and they banned us for our efforts there and u think we should be happy for that because it's their tracker ??????????????????

Yes - power in numbers. Reminds me of the KKK (once again - an absurd comparison), and other types of bullies.

"She must be a witch - let's burn her!"

Everyone, go to your barns, gather the pitchforks, shotguns, nosses, whatever. We is gonna have ourselves an old fashioned hanging!

These types of people too were "defending their rights".

"offered alot to their community and they banned us for our efforts".

Clearly, you once again don't seem to understand the issues at stake.

I want to make this point clear - JUST BECAUSE YOU HACE a 1.00+ RATIO DOES NOT MAKE YOU PERFECT!!!!

The fact is that any jerk can have access to fast speeds via their ISP or a seedbox. This site is not about trying to be the fastest or the best. So just because you have this, it does not make you "the perfect user". There are plenty of people out there who have ultra-crappy speeds, and fight long and hard to maintain their ratios, but are still good people because they respect the philosophy of the site.

Not everyone is obsessed with speeds!

I have Defined Who We are above

A Top Trader From Our group has informed me that we had an agreement between the FTWR and FST before and that agreement organizes that situation about trading but they broke it and Banned FST members instead

So they have Broke the agreement and we didn't break their rules because there was an agreement between us and we don't tell anyone to play by our rules but they have to respect the words they have given to us

This act won't stop only on this Thread but it may be Extended to other Forums and more aggressive acts from us depending on the next upcoming actions

If they wanna Talk then they can Talk To Our admin in here or they can Talk to Us

I have no clue about this agreement you speak of, and as an ordinary user, I really don't care. All I know is that you are acting childish. Stop trying to find excuses to justify your childish behaviour.

hdooga
01-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Well said.

The threat post is a pathetic ultimatum, and it says alot about the person who posted it.

Now that I think about it, I really don't like the people that live next door to me. I'm gonna go round up a crew of my friends, and tonight, we'll head over and beat the living tar out of them. That will show them!

We do live in sad times....I agree that the ultimatum was kind of silly but I thought the original post was kind of funny because I knew FTWR would blow it out of proportion and start screaming about respect when they themselves started the whole thing, when it actually doesn't hurt FTWR very much except for their egos.

For the record I always abide by the rules and I have only traded invites on sites that allow it even though I find the whole invite-trading-ban rules a little silly since a tracker rely on invite trading to grow, not by goodwill of people giving invites for free simply because people only rarely give invites for free, not enough to establish a user base. And when they are given out it is to people with nothing better to do with their time than hanging out in filesharing communities all day, establishing a reputation :wacko:. Sites should focus on getting good sharers as members rather than people who hang out in an irc room in hope of getting an invite. And that's where invite-trading comes into the picture.

Invite-trading only becomes a "problem" when user base has already been established. Certainly not enough of a problem to delete invite-trees. That is just someone going on a power-trip.

And I never have or ever will have an account at rabbit because there certainly are more interesting options available.

shikotee
01-13-2007, 08:44 PM
@Invite Rights
I will tell you what if you hate there site so much guess how you can do the most damage don't go back and let them suffer because they lost your bandwith.

Well said!

Here are a few quotes that help express where I am coming from...

"The Ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
- Martin Luther King Jr

"Life consists of problems, living is solving those problems. You should live life to its fullest and never look back on the past". - Unknown

"People don't ask for facts in making up their minds. They would rather have one good soul-satisfying emotion than a dozen facts." - Robert Keith Leavitt

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian" - Dennis Wholey

General2k
01-13-2007, 08:54 PM
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian" - Dennis Wholey

Now thats a good quote. :lol:

shikotee
01-13-2007, 08:55 PM

Can you please clarify to me how being banned has affected your life?

Are you now unable to download the digital files of your choice?
Did this ban somehow stop your computer from working?

Dude - it is not the end of the world!
This is one tracker out of who knows how many.
Let it go - move on!

The realty is that the affects of this ban are purely emotional.
You are angry, and you are lashing out.

I recommend that you hunt down some good pron, and try to release some stress! :w00t:

thedude0
01-13-2007, 08:57 PM
this shit is hilarious and sad at the same time

Colt Seevers
01-13-2007, 08:59 PM

I love a good e-drama! :)

Sounds like you are a bunch of pussies to me. Just use the FST account you originally created, or are you all too afraid to accept the consequences of your actions? Definately know who one of you are through your typing style. Every Word In A Sentance With A Capital Letter.

LoL Grow up you bloody kids!

Thanks anyway this thread provided much amusement. http://hpd.chiconcerts.com/emot/emot-wrongful.gif

http://hpd.chiconcerts.com/emot/This-Thread-Sucks.gif

Alien5
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Bor74 are you watching this? :pinch:

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 09:06 PM
The problem is that FTWR staff didn't benefit from banning alot of members except that they make alot of people angry,the invite trading will continue everywhere not just in FST but thousands of forums and sites around the world

It's better then to make that tradings in here with the FST strict rules instead for making members trade them on other places with no control

Do u think that members in here were affected by that ban ,well that's a no because alot of those members can get to any tracker whenver they want

i totally don't like or approve the threats post that was posted but i think that FTWR have made alot of guys angry and they have to deal with the consequences

Most of The members were great members who participated efficiently in their tracker but they just forgot all that and deleted whole invite trees

also i think every trader get to FTWr now will be aleecher only or attain avery safe ratio and he won't try to contribute to FTWR by any means because in any team he may be reported by spies in here and get his acc banned

So FTWR has lost good members,gain hatred,get exposed and i don't really know what those guys will make in the next days as they seem they aren't willing to stop soon

so what if i trade invites,i have been agood member and deserved invites and then trade them ,so if i invited 5 members and 2 of them were bad and the other 3 were great members

i think that the tracker will gain 3 good members and those bad two will be gone or disabled in ashort time ,so technicall the tracker had the benefit of 3 good members

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 09:11 PM
It's better then to make that tradings in here with the FST strict rules instead for making members trade them on other places with no control

In what way are the rules here strict on invite trading? simply put invite trading is simply not acceptable to a private tracker, and even more so account trading is never acceptable, so it FST was so strict all of the above invite traders and account traders would find themselves warned or banned... then i would say that FST is strict...

shikotee
01-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Account/invite trading, while unpleasant to owners of sites, actually makes them much better. For example- say I want a bitmetv invite. How can I obtain this invite? For one, I will have to offer something good for it- say, FSC and OiNK or the like. If you have invites at FSC/OiNK; you have proven yourself an exceptional member to have invites. Bitmetv will then directly benefit from this experienced user- maybe he ups his own material, has a seedbox, will become a FLS, etc. By just giving out invites, a sucky site will inevitably result. What do you think is the difference between TD and ScT? How do you think ScT would be if they gave out invites (the answer: not very good)

Once again - you have a narrow vision of what it is that constitutes a good site. If your views are based on speed and content alone, then what you are saying is for sure true.

But to try to understand - some people have other values and other needs.

The main objective of this site has not been "get the most users and torrents and fastest speeds". Sure - having those things is nice, but there are plenty of other places I can go to get that!

The philosophy for this tracker is against invite trading and account swapping. Respect it, and if you can't, then go elsewhere.

You are entitled to your view and opinion - just don't expect everyone to value the exact same things.

Variety is the spice of life.....

Shadowfire
01-13-2007, 09:16 PM
This thread has gone in so many circles. There's really no point in continuing discussions, because each side will rebut the other using a point that had already been made.

Alien5
01-13-2007, 09:17 PM

In what way are the rules here strict on invite trading? simply put invite trading is simply not acceptable to a private tracker, and even more so account trading is never acceptable, so it FST was so strict all of the above invite traders and account traders would find themselves warned or banned... then i would say that FST is strict...

Do you think trading would stop if FST banned invites? :no:

host
01-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Why invite trading is forbidden:

Because you can invite cheaters:
Cheaters are caught very easily and IP banned.

Because you can invite leechers:
Leechers get disabled pretty fast.

Because of the Chinese terrorists of the RIAA FBI 0MFG! (Jack told me!)
If the FBi or iCE want to get in your site do you really think they need an account?

Because you don't know your who you invited:
I can believe that a site like BitmeTV with a 20k user base can know each members.. + if you have something to trade that mean your not a leecher or cheater (cf 1-2-3)

Because we don't want advertising - we want to be l33t and Privat:
Don't run a P2P tracker and "www" site with a flashy "DONATE" button .. run a FTP

PENN

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 09:22 PM

the invite section is not open to any member like other forums because u have to wait for nearly amonth before u get in and if u tried to scam or do something wrong u will get disabled privilages and your ip will be banned so u can't get in again and no one will risk that if they are bad guys also fst bans cheaters as well as scammers if they are reported not also like the other forums

Alien5
FTP is too dangerous.

zeustke165

That logic does not make it right for FST to allow trading... dont give me a lesser of two evils argument, because its still wrong...

the invite section is not open to any member like other forums because u have to wait for nearly amonth before u get in and if u tried to scam or do something wrong u will get disabled privilages and your ip will be banned so u can't get in again and no one will risk that if they are bad guys also fst bans cheaters as well as scammers if they are reported not also like the other forums

That maybe FST rules but private site rules says trading invites is also a ban able offense so don't be surprised when you do get banned...

General2k
01-13-2007, 09:26 PM
They are a lot more strict than any other site. Here you have to be a member for 1 month and a minimum of 5 post. However, perhaps they are not strict enough. The 1 month minimum is a good length the 5 posts should be increased a bit. It is still a lot better than every other place where you sign up and instantly you can start trading.

Alien5
01-13-2007, 09:26 PM

That logic does not make it right for FST to allow trading... dont give me a lesser of two evils argument, because its still wrong...

picking your nose is wrong, wiping your cock on the curtains is also wrong. :P

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 09:29 PM
They are a lot more strict than any other site. Here you have to be a member for 1 month and a minimum of 5 post. However, perhaps they are not strict enough. The 1 month minimum is a good length the 5 posts should be increased a bit. It is still a lot better than every other place where you sign up and instantly you can start trading.

that is not being strict on the issue of invites, that is simply putting a time limit on when you can actually abuse the system... if you wait a month before you kill someone does it make it ok? :-)

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 09:35 PM
that is not being strict on the issue of invites, that is simply putting a time limit on when you can actually abuse the system... if you wait a month before you kill someone does it make it ok? :-)

well,alot of trackers trade invites between their members ,why is that allowable there but not on any other place ?

Alien5
01-13-2007, 09:35 PM

i'll tell you in a month :P

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
well,alot of trackers trade invites between their members ,why is that allowable there but not on any other place ?

I have yet to see any reputable tracker allowing invite trading, and many people who have attempted to trade invites get warned and their posts deleted immediately, I know of many sites however that allow invites to be offered, to other members, but there is no trade involved...

revolt
01-13-2007, 09:45 PM
This thread is pure comedy.

Firstly, do people honestly believe that this action was aimed at FST members? I can tell you right now, I posted details of patriot and others 4 weeks ago. Despite all his writings of how FST is the best place to trade, he was spotted at zeropaid. FST is not the center of the universe after all.

Secondly, those of you complaining about your rights, you don't have any. If you come to my house and start pissing on the carpets, you'll be thrown out and none of my neighbours will be inviting you in for tea. Same thing applies on my tracker.

You may whine that you provide something to the community, but in 2+ years staffing various sites I have only ever seen one trader who made an effort to be part of the community. I have come across hundreds who are cheats, leechers or multiple account holders.

Thirdly, to those posting threats, congratulations on having such a big e-penis. Torrent sites deal with daily threats from bigger fish than a few upset traders, even when they aren't fighting full blown wars between themselves.

Finally, to those few who actually offer invites up with out expecting returns, good on you. No doubt you are an asset to the sites you are members of.

PS, zeustke165, do I know you from somewhere?

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 09:47 PM

I have yet to see any reputable tracker allowing invite trading, and many people who have attempted to trade invites get warned and their posts deleted immediately, I know of many sites however that allow invites to be offered, to other members, but there is no trade involved...

well,the offers and requests threads at ftwr that was there before had alot of posts of such akind

i need ****** ,i have other good trackers like *****

so do u think that is arequest or atrade?

also not just FTWR there are alot of trackers which allows trading inside it's forums

General2k
01-13-2007, 09:47 PM

Off the top of my head I can name 5 private and 1 semi-private trackers that allow it. Some dont allow you to ask, only what you have to offer, while other allow you to ask and offer. No I am not going to disclose what trackers they are.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 09:49 PM

Possibly, i use the same name everywhere i go, and i have held staff positions at sites before... and occasionally upload at others...

revolt
01-13-2007, 09:51 PM
I was thinking of a variation of the name.

Patriot foreve
01-13-2007, 09:52 PM

Firstly, do people honestly believe that this action was aimed at FST members? I can tell you right now, I posted details of patriot and others 4 weeks ago

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah,i have an account on zeropaid but i never used it,have u checked the last visit that i made there ,i think u ought to

FST is and will be always the best place for filesharing whether u like it or not and if u guys don't like tradings that much so i hope not to see u sniffing on members in the invite section

Alien5
01-13-2007, 09:53 PM

Firstly, do people honestly believe that this action was aimed at FST members? I can tell you right now, I posted details of patriot and others 4 weeks ago. Despite all his writings of how FST is the best place to trade, he was spotted at zeropaid. FST is not the center of the universe after all.

Secondly, those of you complaining about your rights, you don't have any. If you come to my house and start pissing on the carpets, you'll be thrown out and none of my neighbours will be inviting you in for tea. Same thing applies on my tracker.

You may whine that you provide something to the community, but in 2+ years staffing various sites I have only ever seen one trader who made an effort to be part of the community. I have come across hundreds who are cheats, leechers or multiple account holders.

Thirdly, to those posting threats, congratulations on having such a big e-penis. Torrent sites deal with daily threats from bigger fish than a few upset traders, even when they aren't fighting full blown wars between themselves.

Finally, to those few who actually offer invites up with out expecting returns, good on you. No doubt you are an asset to the sites you are members of.

i think i fit into the asset to the community catagory :01:

i need a piss, is it ok to do it right here on your carpet?

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 09:54 PM
I was thinking of a variation of the name.

Nope only variation i do is in capitalization of the name...
ZeusTKE165, other than that its always the same

host
01-13-2007, 09:57 PM
As uploader sometime you race content from other BT sites that don't want..
Sometimes rules are unfair.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 10:00 PM
For a guy who stole content from other sites to upload it on ScP etc (2H56min3sec after pre).
I think you shud stop give moral lessons about trading: it's abannable offence

Thats quite funny accusing someone of stealing content on bittorrent...

host
01-13-2007, 10:14 PM
i support Zeus for what he's doing for the many sites by uploading. I was just making a point about stupid rules.

zeustke165
01-13-2007, 10:19 PM
at least you don't leak it from the real Scene :lol: 3 hours after pre, told you i was 1337... :-P

Moonspell13
01-13-2007, 10:43 PM
This is my last 2 cents on this subject:
1st : About jaymatter and other staff from bugs bunny: Everyone can easily understand how selfish they are.. When the first threads with so many ppl complaining about the ban showed up, even if they could, none of them showed up to give even the slightest excuse.. playing it someone.. and probably thinking "cool look at those guys how they're crying, lol , we're the best" ...Now after this s#$%y thread showed up, voila, here they talking logically and asking people to come to their irc and talk and asking Reality about this thread etc..
I hope not even 1 member went to ask their accounts to be reenabled.. I know of course that unfortunately some probably did, but I hope most put their pride on top.. You're only give value to some nerds by doing so..
2nd : Most of the members here that lost their accounts probably would love to say some things in these threads but are afraid probably since many friends of the rabbits have come here to support them and are watching..
So that more than half of the posts are from ppl that support the rabbits is only because most of the guys here are afraid to speak..and the truth is that they do well to do so..
3rd: People just leave the puny bunny behind and move forward... You really give them value by still bothering with the whole subject.. Move forward.. Great things have happened in the last days, ArenaBG is back, who bothers with that site? I understand that for some people having uploaded 30 giga in a site and downloaded 10 and getting your account banned without excuse is outrageous, but then again, truth is that for one reason or another this can happen all the time without warning.. I mean, Datamoon for example one day just went off... Sites come and go so we have to live with it.. also many good sites had awful staff,what can you do?

So many pages for such a pityful site.. + 5 minutes of my life :blink: :lol:

ps.:And to make things chill out and relaxing have EVERYONE a good laugh at this:

A Cold Day Of December :

Hi....

The name is Shikotee, and I am all about learning new and whacky ways to broaden my filesharing knowledge base. Did I mention that I love Porn?

...........Today :

[quote=Invite Rights;1663567]

I recommend that you hunt down some good pron, and try to release some stress! :w00t:

An expert is talking to you people!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:lol::lol::lol::P

gamer4eva
01-13-2007, 10:46 PM
yeh I understand gamer, and I know how pissed off you would have been at the time, however this sort of thread is un-called for.

I am not pissed of at all.:O But a lot here are mad.:(

YangLing
01-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Possibly, i use the same name everywhere i go, and i have held staff positions at sites before... and occasionally upload at others...

For a guy who race* content from other torrent sites to upload it on ScP etc (2H56min3sec after pre).
I think you shud stop give moral lessons about trading because what you do is also a bannable offence.

lol, thats so crazy, i didnt know uplaoders from torrent sites get thier stuff from other, faster torrent sites... hehe, just shows, some sites will ALWAYS be better than others :)

Alien5
01-13-2007, 10:50 PM
do you think FTWR staff shot themselves in the foot? :pinch:

shikotee
01-13-2007, 10:58 PM
An expert is talking to you people!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:lol::lol::lol::P

Dude....

Sometimes you gotta spank the monkey!

Lol

host
01-13-2007, 11:00 PM

They lost alot of good members with great ratio but i think they DGAF ;) about that, they just want to remain secret..Alien do you have forget the RULE #1 ? :D

Alien5
01-13-2007, 11:08 PM
RULE #1

Do not forget the rules.

pECi
01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
well can anyone tell if something interesting happened after page 7 coz i got sooooo bored :D

General2k
01-13-2007, 11:48 PM
One thing is for sure, there must be a lot of rabbits with no feet... No luck.

well can anyone tell if something interesting happened after page 7 coz i got sooooo bored :D
Not really, I have read every post in this thread and there is no progress being made nor is anything interesting. Except for a couple jokes, good quotes, and people making fools on themselves on ALL sides.

zeustke165
01-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Not really, I have read every post in this thread and there is no progress being made nor is anything interesting. Except for a couple jokes, good quotes, and people making fools on themselves on ALL sides.

Yeah but isn't this fun... :-)

General2k
01-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah but isn't this fun... :-)
To tell you the truth this is enjoying :crazy: :wacko:

Alien5
01-14-2007, 12:16 AM
ftwrsucks

General2k
01-14-2007, 12:17 AM
ftwrsucks
WOW
Strait and to the point. :D

evlvd1
01-14-2007, 12:28 AM
As has been explained a few times in this thread, as well as to many many people on IRC - we are making an effort to re-enable the people who didn't actually break the rules of our site. This will take a bit of time, so give it about a week and see if you have your account back. It's a shame that we had to go to these measures in the first place, but account and invite trading has truly been getting out of hand. :-(

We realize that some people like to trade invites, and we realize that some other sites don;t mind this - but we are not one of those sites. The whole point of the white rabbit is privacy, and the main rule is not to break that privacy by using our name or trading invites. If you can't follow the fundamental rule of the site - then you can't have an account...it's that simple.

We have made every accommodation that we can for people. If it looks like it was a one time incident, we usually let it go with just a warning. The goal of the recent purge of users was to get rid of the hardcore, longtime, notorious traders, cheaters, and leakers. We also got rid of quote a few duplicate accounts.

In only 2 or 3 cases did we actually go after invite trees. We did so when it got to the point in a tree that literally more than half of them were traders, duplicate accounts, and cheats. It was obvious at that point that the person doing the inviting was inviting MORE traders and cheats (and more accounts for himself).

However, we obviously realize that at least a small % of those disabled in the invite tree were legitimate invites who had no idea about the trading. And those people are welcome back.

As for us "breaking a deal" with FST. People need to have their facts straight first. The deal that we had with FST (as offered to us by RealitY) was that he would "help us" with account traders if we did not actively pursue invite traders using information on FST. We agreed, and even re-enabled a user that had been disabled earlier in the day using FST info. We never broke that deal. We stayed away from FST and concentrated on zeropaid and info we had gotten from other trackers.

However, as most of the traders are active on multiple trackers and also on zeropaid, many of the users we disabled were also members of FST...That was unavoidable (and should have been quite obvious).

It's unfortunate that a very small percentage of FST members have decided to respond with these childish threads. It's also unfortunate that the staff at FST is not dealing with it. As a result - ALL members of FST are getting a bad name (as well as the site itself).

M4rduK

Detale
01-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Eh whatever, I think what they did was not exactly right but this is ABSOLUTLY wrong! What about the members who didn't get banned? I know for a fact I invited a few people and what happened? They traded their acct, or the were caught cheating, or had dupe accts. I have given alot away here and 1 thing I'v learned is that people mess shit up. I've gotten burned on many a site but most recently this one. Sory for the rant

r4cc00n
01-14-2007, 12:31 AM
ftwrsucks

heh

talk about stating the bottom line

close the thread on this comment

hdooga
01-14-2007, 12:40 AM
As has been explained a few times in this thread, as well as to many many people on IRC - we are making an effort to re-enable the people who didn't actually break the rules of our site. This will take a bit of time, so give it about a week and see if you have your account back. It's a shame that we had to go to these measures in the first place, but account and invite trading has truly been getting out of hand. :-(Nice to see that you are coming to your senses. Too bad a thread like this has to be started before seeing any humbleness.

I know think this thread should be deleted as it seems to have served it's purpose.

host
01-14-2007, 01:01 AM
I know think this thread should be deleted as it seems to have served it's purpose. (http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=robjohnston2003hy7.jpg)

:yup: agree
(http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=robjohnston2003hy7.jpg)

jaymatter
01-14-2007, 01:10 AM
To any disabled users not involved in invite or account swapping who wish to be considered for reinstatement:

If my privileges here are reinstated, I will accept and respond to any PMs here. If you want to find me on IRC, I am GMT-5 and usually available 6pm to 11pm weekdays; I will also be available much of this weekend. I am on p2pnetwork (irc.p2p-network.net) under this nick, from which I will privately direct you to our IRC. Provide your FST nick, site nick and site e-mail with any contact, please. JGG has also mentioned that he is available for PM here.

gamer4eva
01-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Looks like all the people that got banned by accident might have a chance to get their accounts back!!!!!

evlvd1
01-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Nice to see that you are coming to your senses. Too bad a thread like this has to be started before seeing any humbleness.

Nothing on our end has change since this thread started. We were already re-evaluating ex-users on a case by case basis before it was started, and are continuing to do so in the exact same fashion as we were previously.

Looks like all the people that got banned by accident might have a chance to get their accounts back!!!!!

No one was banned by accident. We realized when we were doing the bans that a handful of innocent users would get caught up in it. It was an unfortunate side effect, but unavoidable from our point of view.

Another unfortunate problem is that, because of the actions of a few of the members here, along with the staff here, we are going to have to look a lot more closely before letting any "regulars" from FST back in. You guys had it pretty good here until now - too bad they ruined it for all of you...I expect that other trackers will be taking this same view. The recent decision by FST staff to allow threads like this is surely an eye opener for many BT sites. No longer is FST "The better of two evils". ;-)

gamer4eva
01-14-2007, 01:30 AM
What i mean't was the invite tree was deleted some users that didn't deserve to get deleted did get deleted.

TheFoX
01-14-2007, 01:38 AM
What a rotten weekend!

It's bad enough that it's winter time, and snow is in the air. The chill factor is minus 30. Iran may become a nuclear power. The rabbit has banned numerous people.

What a rotten weekend!

Still! Things are looking up. Summer is on it's way, which means hot weather. George Bush will teach the Iranians a lesson about power, and some members will regain their Rabbit accounts.

It hasn't turned out so bad after all!

Colt Seevers
01-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Nothing on our end has change since this thread started. We were already re-evaluating ex-users on a case by case basis before it was started, and are continuing to do so in the exact same fashion as we were previously.

No one was banned by accident. We realized when we were doing the bans that a handful of innocent users would get caught up in it. It was an unfortunate side effect, but unavoidable from our point of view.

Another unfortunate problem is that, because of the actions of a few of the members here, along with the staff here, we are going to have to look a lot more closely before letting any "regulars" from FST back in. You guys had it pretty good here until now - too bad they ruined it for all of you...I expect that other trackers will be taking this same view. The recent decision by FST staff to allow threads like this is surely an eye opener for many BT sites. No longer is FST "The better of two evils". ;-)

Very rarely will you find threads getting locked/deleted.

It's called File Sharing Talk for a reason.

Not <Insert basically any BT tracker's> Nazi Forum where over zealous mods start deleting/locking threads cos it may give their site a bad name or topics that may have been discussed in the past. Got to hand to all you FTWR fanboys that have jumped on this thread though, if anything all this has done is continue to raise yer profile, if you want it to die then stop posting in it. :)

http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/midi/figuren/a026.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/boid.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/midi/figuren/a026.gif

Shadowfire
01-14-2007, 02:04 AM
When you're in a dictatorship, freedom of speech doesn't quite work.

gamer4eva
01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
When you're in a dictatorship, freedom of speech doesn't quite work.

There truly is no full freedom of speech. Its all just a fabrication.:lol: Freedom of speech tells allows us to say what we want. If we went out on streets saying bush or any other president was stupid and retarded...you kinda would know what was coming at ya.;)

bunny67
01-14-2007, 02:07 AM
n i thought gone with the wind was long

Colt Seevers
01-14-2007, 02:09 AM
n i thought gone with the wind was long

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!

Shadowfire
01-14-2007, 02:12 AM
If you yelled out that Bush is a retard, you'd be correct. People will bash at you, but you can't be locked in jail for saying that.

Here, your account would be disabled, the geeky way of being locked up. (Country IP banned is the death sentence)

jjoyce222
01-14-2007, 05:52 AM
thanks mate

Patriot foreve
01-14-2007, 06:47 AM
As for us "breaking a deal" with FST. People need to have their facts straight first. The deal that we had with FST (as offered to us by RealitY) was that he would "help us" with account traders if we did not actively pursue invite traders using information on FST. We agreed, and even re-enabled a user that had been disabled earlier in the day using FST info. We never broke that deal. We stayed away from FST and concentrated on zeropaid and info we had gotten from other trackers.

However, as most of the traders are active on multiple trackers and also on zeropaid, many of the users we disabled were also members of FST...That was unavoidable (and should have been quite obvious).

M4rduK

Glad u could mention the deal that happened ,u broke the deal because we were allowed to trade invites but not accs but u came after those also how trade invites only

ALot of members here never traded your accs but they were disabled and also those who traded the invites only in FST which was part of the deal get disabled

May be some members in here including myself have some registered accs on some other forums but have u seen us trading your accs or invites in these foums ,alot of guys here have kept your secrecy because we had arespect for you which i think u have blowed it by doing those aggressive actions which wasn't apart of the deal

Then can u tell me how u didn't break the deal then :huh: ?

General2k
01-14-2007, 07:03 AM
How did I miss that post. I was wondering what this contract was that everyone was talking about.

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 07:04 AM
M4rduK - Could we PM and you will tell us what did we do wrong ??

evlvd1
01-14-2007, 07:27 AM
M4rduK - Could we PM and you will tell us what did we do wrong ??

When RealitY restores my access that he unjustly removed, then I will be MORE than happy to answer any and all PMs, and work with members that feel they were unjustly disabled.

Patriot foreve
01-14-2007, 07:32 AM
why didn't u reply to my post above?

Have u figured that u actually broke the deal?

JGG
01-14-2007, 08:18 AM
The deal that we had with FST (as offered to us by RealitY) was that he would "help us" with account traders if we did not actively pursue invite traders using information on FST. We agreed, and even re-enabled a user that had been disabled earlier in the day using FST info. We never broke that deal.
As stated to RealitY as well:

- We have never used FST invite trading information to disable F*** users!
Two key words here: FST and F***:
1) if the information comes from outside FST, it is our right to do as we see fit
2) only account trader information from FST has been used to disable F*** users.

- Obviously site exposure like the first post, only hardens everybodies stance:
1) I'm pretty certain that any private tracker won't work in any trusted manner with FST again.
2) Any information gathered through FST will be handled as being from zp or others.

One of the most simple rules that F*** has:
You don't talk about F*** in any open forum, hence we don't allow invite / account trading.
- Everybody who enters the site agrees to that... (see the first post)
So why be indignant if you are being held to that agreement?

Regards,
JGG
Sysop

JA
01-14-2007, 08:36 AM
The guy that did this had some serious balls. Respect bro. And JGG why do u stop with the bullshit?
"We have never used FST invite trading information to disable F*** users!" is a load of crap. Funny how 7/8 of the FST community have their accounts @ ftwr banned all at ONE certain period of a week or two.

Patriot foreve
01-14-2007, 08:52 AM
The deal that we had with FST (as offered to us by RealitY) was that he would "help us" with account traders if we did not actively pursue invite traders using information on FST. We agreed, and even re-enabled a user that had been disabled earlier in the day using FST info. We never broke that deal.
As stated to RealitY as well:

- We have never used FST invite trading information to disable F*** users!
Two key words here: FST and F***:
1) if the information comes from outside FST, it is our right to do as we see fit
2) only account trader information from FST has been used to disable F*** users.

- Obviously site exposure like the first post, only hardens everybodies stance:
1) I'm pretty certain that any private tracker won't work in any trusted manner with FST again.
2) Any information gathered through FST will be handled as being from zp or others.

One of the most simple rules that F*** has:
You don't talk about F*** in any open forum, hence we don't allow invite / account trading.
- Everybody who enters the site agrees to that... (see the first post)
So why be indignant if you are being held to that agreement?

Regards,
JGG
Sysop

FST has the best policy and they always kept the secrecy of your tracker and every other tracker that needs that

FST has alot of Community Rep who are doing agreat job in making communities come closer and The ideas and thoughts of those decent community reps are always being listened to and the staff in here make agreat work to make any problems solved

but u started that by having an attack on the members in here despite the agreement that u have maded with our mod

Alot of Guys including myself get banned in some trackers because of trading and we were ok with and we didn't even complain because we either didn't have an agreement with those trackers or it was some individual acts but u have launched a amssive attack against almost all Members from FST in your Tracker and that's what made guys in here make this thread

I am kinda close to those angry members and and i know alot of them,there is many of those guys in here now who are willing to do anything after these aggressive acts against FST members

you are asking FST members to be treated like animals and get kicked and u don't want someone to be angry and express his anger

and what about the bans ,do i have to tell u to check your leak thread which has screenshots from fst members trading ,u tell me that u didn't ban those members and i will believe u

do i have to tell u about your spies in here who reports the ftwr invites tradings to you sothat u can disable our members despite the deal u made with Reality about trading invites,is that the outside information you are talking about

do whatever u want from the information u get from oustide or from those who trade your FTWR accs in other forums but if u have made adeal with FST then u have to respect it

All members have respected u avery long time and we always tookcare when we make tradings not to metion your url or our name and we always have kept the secrecy of your tracker and the mods in here did agreat job in making that possible

But now u have made hundreds of guys in here very mad because u were very ignorant and u made astupid act against FST members in here

i think also any attack on FST members won't be tolerated by any member in here

I hope that this problem is getting fixed soon because i used to be amember in your tracker and community and i don't wish for it to be harmed ,i am kinda close to alot of angry guys in here and believe me they mayn't stop until u made an act of peace

JGG
01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I'd suggest we move this to PM or IRC, as public shouting contests only help to ridicule the shouter.

Regards,
JGG

JA
01-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I suggest you stop what you are doing. Open sign ups for a few days, un ipban those ipbanned in the last week and then you may get your way onto having a better community.

kukula1
01-14-2007, 09:13 AM
[quote=evlvd1;1664297]
but have u seen us trading your accs or invites in these foums ,alot of guys here have kept your secrecy because we had arespect for you which i think u have blowed it by doing those aggressive actions which wasn't apart of the deal

Then can u tell me how u didn't break the deal then :huh: ?

I have never talked about this tracker and never trade acc or invites not here and not on other forums, i was a PU and have a great ratio.
like many other users here and like patriot said i don't understand your reaction.
and i want to know if it sounds normal that really good users that didn't broke any rules and contribute to the tracker deserve this behavior ?!:mellow:

walczanin
01-14-2007, 09:15 AM
i agree

walczanin
01-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I suggest you stop what you are doing. Open sign ups for a few days, un ipban those ipbanned in the last week and then you may get your way onto having a better community.

what does rabbit stuff says to that above?

jaymatter
01-14-2007, 09:24 AM
What I have already said three times:

To any disabled users not involved in invite or account swapping who wish to be considered for reinstatement:

If my privileges here are reinstated, I will accept and respond to any PMs here. If you want to find me on IRC, I am GMT-5 and usually available 6pm to 11pm weekdays; I will also be available much of this weekend. I am on p2pnetwork (irc.p2p-network.net) under this nick, from which I will privately direct you to our IRC. Provide your FST nick, site nick and site e-mail with any contact, please. JGG has also mentioned that he is available for PM here.

JA
01-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeh and you actually want 100 people to go into your IRC and beg for there account. You will make up some BS excuse and just tell us to leave and waste OUR time. Stop being so uptight about a torrent site ffs.

General2k
01-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Couldnt hurt.

JA
01-14-2007, 10:17 AM
The point is they disabled our accounts for no reason. I aint crawling back im fighting. if they want to truce they should unban the banned accounts.

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 01:47 PM
What I have already said three times:

Im not very good at IRC but what Channel do i need to join to?

RainRoofer
01-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Lol, ban your self.

kukula1
01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
onlinenooby you were right

jaymatter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jaymatter-150686) didn't help me and he won't help anyone too.
don't waste your time on the irc or on any other admin there.
they say there is no deal for trading here there invites, and if you trade other trackers invites (even if you didn't tarde there invites) it's enough for them not to trust you, so case is closed.
(i have wasted my time, don't waste yours)

* RABBIT - i wish you all good luck ! (see ya in the next life!) :whistling

StevenVD
01-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Maybe it was a good tracker.. but they don't diserve good seeders like the memebers of fst!

kukula1
01-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Maybe it was a good tracker.. but they don't diserve good seeders like the memebers of fst!

that's for sure !

Colt Seevers
01-14-2007, 06:31 PM

I'm pretty certain you have delusions of grandeur! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/thefinger.gif

Look, your 0-day tracker isn't that good, yet another bit torrent File sharing site based on the TB source? Thats original. Your site blows chunks! http://hpd.chiconcerts.com/emot/badger.gif

You and your idiot power tripping friends are reaping what you sow, No amount of back tracking or sabre rattling is going to change that.

http://hpd.chiconcerts.com/emot/pirate-sick.gif

omarino
01-14-2007, 06:54 PM
btw, did i can know when i joined here?
cuz i want to know when i can enter to the '' BitTorrent Invites Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/) ''..

mestari
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
btw, did i can know when i joined here?
cuz i want to know when i can enter to the '' BitTorrent Invites Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/) ''..
Take a look at this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/everything-related-board/t-you-must-member-1-month-and-have-5-posts-use-bt-invites-section-125696) thread.

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 07:14 PM
what the channel at the IRC??

SecureInvitee
01-14-2007, 08:01 PM
/server irc.ftwr.in

those fa*s disabled my account which was given to me for free from my cousin...!

they deserve the worst...although they have a great privacy policy...

but .....anyway...

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 08:50 PM
ok but what is the cheannel thet i need to join for talk to the staff?

JA
01-14-2007, 08:58 PM
irc://irc.ftwr.in
/j ftwr

Is all u need to type.

JA
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Dont even fucking bother with jaymatter hes another fucking tool "NO i wont re-enable your account" and tell me i have dupe accounts with no proof? fkn tool go home.

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Thank you !!! im not very good in thet shit.. thank you for the help !!

cyph3r
01-14-2007, 09:29 PM
enough already with the stupid threats of retribution and moaning about rules.
my account was disabled, although i did nothing wrong. did i bitch about it? no... i made one post in the other thread saying i've been caught up in the middle of bad shit.
i went to their irc, explained things, hung around for an hour or two while they looked into stuff, and now i'm back :)
all i can advise is go onto their irc server, join channel #help and be polite.
i reckon avoiding telling them how to run their server would be a good idea as well - if you were staff somewhere and someone from another site tried to dictate rules to you, what would you do? i certainly wouldn't be happy about it!

JA
01-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Ok go have a toss over yourself.

Shadowfire
01-14-2007, 09:41 PM
If that was physically possible ... hmm ....

CRonaldo
01-14-2007, 09:53 PM
<jaymatter> I am sorry, but we are not getting anywhere.
<jaymatter> go ahead - post on FST what an asshole I am.
<jaymatter> I won't re-enable your account.

30 min and then i get this 3 liens.. and i think he talked for himself..

cyph3r
01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Ok go have a toss over yourself.

so i'm trying to help people sort themselves out, and that's the sort of reply i get...
whatever, kid!

morphine
01-14-2007, 09:57 PM
He looks very eager to listen and reinstate you.

Belladonna
01-14-2007, 10:03 PM
I came over to fst because i heard very good things about it, it still looks liek a good place to me. But I am responding on this thread because i have been torrenting for a long time, i remember what happened to all the places liek elite torrents, suprnova and stuff just because they got infiltrated by the fbi. I think it's why trackers became super private, cos members could feel safe and all, liek your not going to invite a feeb if you know him, but who knows who anybody is really if you just invite trade? damn man, if the tracker wants to be private it's just liek, extra security? i bet there are feebs on here already :/

JA
01-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Good i hope the FBI rapes ftwr.in sideways.

lysine
01-14-2007, 11:13 PM

how old are you, 13? only an idiot would say something like that. especially over a mass banning of users. it's people like you that should have nothing to do with filesharing and should be blacklisted from communities.

Dr0
01-14-2007, 11:13 PM

http://big-loo.org/image_hosting/1168826727.jpg

stets619
01-14-2007, 11:20 PM
lmfao:stuart:

Belladonna
01-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. How can you say that about any BT community and all the users that are on there? Sucks to have that attitude.

SecureInvitee
01-15-2007, 12:36 AM

/me raises his glass.....

JA
01-15-2007, 04:38 AM
Dr0 and lysine please go back to Limewire. And when i do give invites etc away, please dont come begging for them thank you very much.

kukula1
01-15-2007, 10:27 AM
onlinenooby you were right

jaymatter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jaymatter-150686) didn't help me and he won't help anyone too.
don't waste your time on the irc or on any other admin there.
they say there is no deal for trading here there invites, and if you trade other trackers invites (even if you didn't tarde there invites) it's enough for them not to trust you, so case is closed.
(i have wasted my time, don't waste yours)

* RABBIT - i wish you all good luck ! (see ya in the next life!) :whistling

jaymatter - leave the keys and go home !

Patriot foreve
01-15-2007, 11:44 AM
@ftwr staff

if u don't respect your words and deals so don't expect anyone to respect u

RealitY
01-15-2007, 12:54 PM
As has been explained a few times in this thread, as well as to many people on IRC - we are making an effort to re-enable the people who didn't actually break the rules of our site. This will take a bit of time, so give it about a week and see if you have your account back. It's a shame that we had to go to these measures in the first place, but account and invite trading has truly been getting out of hand. :-
Fact is we had chat about these issues just the night before this all took place. Though jaymatter went full throttle into this with little thought and may have taken measures of vengeance on FST members with actions having nothing to do with your site. This was the path chosen by your staff to take. Your staff can claim this was for the best of the site but cant even being to think where that logic comes in. Have yet to find an approach like this do any good.

We realize that some people like to trade invites, and we realize that some other sites don;t mind this - but we are not one of those sites. The whole point of the white rabbit is privacy, and the main rule is not to break that privacy by using our name or trading invites. If you can't follow the fundamental rule of the site - then you can't have an account...it's that simple.
You made this point in chat and it was taken in. Weve worked with others having similar situations and had success. We couldve done similar with your site. The new layout on FST has been around a short time. Weve gradually made adjustments as we understand the community more. Many know what weve done in recent months that no similar site that were aware of has. What weve done in this short time can let our reputation speak for itself as can your chaos. As for what occured in recent days we view that as soley your doing.

Its clear rep rank was requested with twisted intentions. This can be shown that on jaymatter first day with rep rank things became chaotic. Lets also be clear though we remove urls and pictures and deal with addition issues were not here to completely censor the site and have you run it. Maybe there was a communication issue shown by some of the reports he made prior to all this. Though at the time it was gone over repeatable.

as We have made every accommodation that we can for people. If it looks like it was a one time incident, we usually let it go with just a warning. The goal of the recent purge of users was to get rid of the hardcore, longtime, notorious traders, cheaters, and leakers. We also got rid of quote a few duplicate accounts.
Somehow think this couldve been done in a better way. How could it have any positive affect for your site. It also appears as if you made mass bans of tress to prove a point. Though not sure what at this point other than showing you could.

In only 2 or 3 cases did we actually go after invite trees. We did so when it got to the point in a tree that literally more than half of them were traders, duplicate accounts, and cheats. It was obvious at that point that the person doing the inviting was inviting MORE traders and cheats (and more accounts for himself).
Most dont think this is true though just your staff knows.

However, we obviously realize that at least a small % of those disabled in the invite tree were legitimate invites who had no idea about the trading. And those people are welcome back.
This is your mess to sort and in truth we wish you the best with it.

There was lots of double talk around this time and things told by your staff which appeared untrue. Were not even sure what motivated your staff to take action in this way. Though most likely a mod at the helm thinking he was doing what was best with little thought. Dont think your staff had thought the affect this would have on your site or within the community itself and just went off the edge. Though we wonder if you sat back in glee when the first thread about FST members complaining appeared.

This appears pure fabrication based on timing.

It's unfortunate that a very small percentage of FST members have decided to respond with these childish threads. It's also unfortunate that the staff at FST is not dealing with it. As a result - ALL members of FST are getting a bad name (as well as the site itself).
We completely agree some have taken this to far and have edited the first post and closed this thread. Though your tone of FST members getting a bad name appears as a threat. This is no suprise if so given the measures youve taken in prior days. Its also a blanket comment against a member base similar to the mass bans youve made recently. As for the site itself at FST getting a bad name think you should be concerned about you own. Those that know FST and what weve done should stand on its own. Take a good look at the chaos your staff has created. Whats strange is though Ive been offline allot in recent days I havent found any attempt from your staff to contact myself or any FST Staff about this...