PDA

View Full Version : Summer Time

thegroggman
05-19-2003, 11:38 PM
Hey O. Well Summer has reared its head once again. I myself just finished my sophomore year in college. This summer Im pretty much just working and taking it easy. So for all of you who have a summer break...what you doing during it? Oh...sorry to all those who are done with their schooling...boohoo :P

sk8punk151
05-19-2003, 11:44 PM
This summer I am going to have to start working, but on the weekends I am gonna kick it with my girl mostly. Summer is all about sleeping in and getting laid.. Hopefully, if all goes well. Thats wat I wil be doing :D :D

thegroggman
05-19-2003, 11:45 PM
LOL...I knew you were going to mention kicking it with your girl this summer, lol. Oh and
Summer is all about sleeping in and getting laid.. ...amen brother.

Rip The Jacker
05-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Summer school. Geometery A and B. 4 HOURS OF MATH!!! :angry: :ph34r:

This summer is gonna send me to the nut house. :blink:

marine_aart
05-20-2003, 05:25 AM
I am going to france :blink:

Curley
05-20-2003, 07:30 AM
Lucky sods :(

I'll be stuck in an office from 9am - 5.30pm, Mon to Fri :(

Derezo
05-20-2003, 08:03 AM
I'm out of school.
Unemployed @ 18.... I'm going to sleep this summer. :)
When I'm not sleeping, I'm partying or programming.
I'm going to be prowling for a girl this summer too. Saddly, I don't have one.

Other than that, I plan on becoming a boozer until september, when I may head off to college (undecided, but must decide soon).

WeeMouse
05-20-2003, 08:24 AM
I'm finishing my exams (first ones on Friday, then MOdern studies on 28th, then accounts on June 2nd), then I'm going to alton Towers on the 6th, then I'm going on holiday on the 8th!

After that I'm looking to be moving out with my Brother and his girlfriend, then in August I will start working...

...Hopefully!!! :lol:

There's a good few lie-ins along the way tho!