PDA

View Full Version : Information About Vice City

jonathan_tijuana
05-20-2003, 01:01 AM
can some tell me if vice city is on kazaa and what the size?

:blink: or if is not there how can i connect to a server in edonkey, i downloaded the edonkey but it never connect. tkz

bdixon
05-20-2003, 01:12 AM
FLT-VCA.bin 788,220 bytes
FLT-VCA.bin 776,578 bytes
and respectful .cue files...

don't know about edonkey...my damn college wont allow the proper proxys...damn communist bastards!!!!

JJJJ
05-20-2003, 01:27 AM
can always check http://www.verifieddownloads.com

jonathan_tijuana
05-20-2003, 01:31 AM
;) I can't find it, where is the game i had waited for it since last year please tell me where can find it but be specific please i don't know much about computers. ;)

bdixon
05-20-2003, 01:37 AM
Just search kazaa with "FLT-VCA" and "FLT-VCB" and it should come up. Not very many people are sharing it right now. If a search doesn't yield any results, try restarting kazaa (this should place you on another node). Do you know how to take the .cue and .bin files to burn a disc? If you don't, then I suggest you read the faq...it has a tutorial on how to do that. You will need nero or something similar. I'm currently downloading the two .bin files and its gonna be a day or two before I have them both. That's with a 3 mb connection...that's still better than paying $50...

Wolfmight
05-20-2003, 01:42 AM
FLT seems to be one of the best groups out there.. Anyone know who started it? is it just 1 guy?