PDA

View Full Version : Creepiest thing I've seen

Skiz
01-13-2007, 04:20 PM
This is possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen. This shit gave me goose bumps toward the end.

There is no nudity or anything, but get your kids out of the room before watching. :ph34r:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/01/bjork-stalker.html

bunny67
01-13-2007, 04:38 PM
what a freak lol.the faces he pulls had me almost falling off my chair lmao

Fulanito
01-13-2007, 04:43 PM
i think it was a latino on the video or maybe a spanish...and damm i never have seen anything like this, seriosly :ermm:

Hairbautt
01-13-2007, 05:12 PM
The hell is wrong with people...

100%
01-13-2007, 05:46 PM
That what love does to men.

Hairbautt
01-13-2007, 05:53 PM
:no: No, its not. Unfortunatly no one noticed or cared to notice that he's a retarded human being and should never have been accepted into normal society. Now he lives alone playing to be normal as best he can. But is still a stalker...Reminds me of paparazzi

Skiz
01-13-2007, 06:02 PM
:no: No, its not. Unfortunatly no one noticed or cared to notice that he's a retarded human being and should never have been accepted into normal society. Now he lives alone playing to be normal as best he can. But is still a stalker...Reminds me of paparazzi

Maybe you didn't watch it all the way through. Now he rests six feet under.

Hairbautt
01-13-2007, 06:21 PM

Maybe you didn't watch it all the way through. Now he rests six feet under.
You're right I didn't, too creepy, but there are others like him no doubt and that goes for all disorders such as phedophilia.

Gripper
01-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Hope he's at peace now.

JA
01-15-2007, 11:48 AM
...lol @ hsi face.

Rip The Jacker
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
This is possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen. This shit gave me goose bumps toward the end.

There is no nudity or anything, but get your kids out of the room before watching. :ph34r:

Ok... I watched it until the part where the narrarator says "warning, what you are about to see is a frighting and direct view of madness," then I closed the window. Fuck that, it's almost time to go to bed. That guy is a freak. =/

Someone wanna tell me what happens at the end?

Skweeky
01-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Nothing really, he puts some paint on his face, then dances around a bit.
He eventually sits down, with the gun in his hands and takes a couple of deep breaths.

The narrator then tells you he killed himself, but it doesn't actually show

Skiz
01-15-2007, 04:01 PM

Ok... I watched it until the part where the narrarator says "warning, what you are about to see is a frighting and direct view of madness," then I closed the window. Fuck that, it's almost time to go to bed. That guy is a freak. =/

Don't let the Boogie-man get you in your sleep. :shifty:

TYPE R
01-15-2007, 06:16 PM
lol funy shit

Rip The Jacker
01-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Nothing really, he puts some paint on his face, then dances around a bit.
He eventually sits down, with the gun in his hands and takes a couple of deep breaths.

The narrator then tells you he killed himself, but it doesn't actually show
Freak. =/

It's not the boogie man I'm worried about, Chuck Norris is still under my bed. :fear:

Skiz
01-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Freak. =/

It's not the boogie man I'm worried about, Chuck Norris is still under my bed. :fear:

:lol:

Shadowfire
01-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Oh, that's really sad. I wish someone would have noticed and sent him to some place where he might have gotten help. =(