PDA

View Full Version : Read it please

PanEko
01-14-2007, 12:37 AM
First of all sorry for placing that thread here, but i thought that i will be better noticed in here then in bittorent section, cause its for traders))

Few days ago i started to receive pms from fst members, who asked me to finnish trades which we started at zeropaid forums. Im registerd at zp, under the same nick: PanEko. And that bloke, registered under nickname:

PanEko' aka
PanEkoo

As u see differences were slightly visible. Then he catched up with idea of sending to peeps at zp screens of my FST profile, trying to gain their trust...Finally case was solved, i proved scam to the mods and they banned him. I thought thats it.......well i was wrong

Just hour ago i received another pm from FST member, asking if im "p2pmaniac from p2p forums - well i didnt think about it as a nickname, but as a p2p maniac - which i am (hehehe), and replied yes. After that this guy asked me to finish the trade from p2pforums - and then i got it. He wrote to that fst member that he is the : PanEko from FST - that hes good and trusted etc etc. Obviously, being banned from zp, he registered this time at p2p under nickname:

p2pmaniac

Well i already asked p2p mods to ban him, but i dont know what that bloke is gonne think of, and under how many nicknames he will register at different forums, so in the end i decide to post here as well, cause im sick and tired answering pms about the trades which i supposedly strarted at zp or p2p or whatever. So whoever pms u from different site and will show u my fst profile - ignore him CAUSE ITS NOT ME

btw what is wrong with that bloke?????????? well unless its love ))))):lol:

just to not make it offtopic i have PIRATEBITS acc to give away, so u can post your ratio
peace

nikmash232
01-14-2007, 12:53 AM
PirateBits please
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/nikmash232/myratios.jpg

kavalchuk17
01-14-2007, 12:55 AM
^^^ wtf???

and yeah, i just got a PM from him there. is he a scammer or just wants to use your rep?

gamer4eva
01-14-2007, 12:56 AM
PirateBits please
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/nikmash232/myratios.jpg

WTF???? This has nothing to do with invites. Its rep at stake here mate.:huh:

Tk2011
01-14-2007, 12:57 AM
What a story lol :blink:

nikmash232
01-14-2007, 01:31 AM
i was kiddin i read it though
u dont have to post that...

gamer4eva
01-14-2007, 01:34 AM
i was kiddin i read it though
u dont have to post that...

It was kinda hilarious though.:P

buddy
01-14-2007, 03:16 AM
That is why we should stick to FST when it comes to invite trading I feel.. Even if occasionally a plague ( like the rabbit disaster) strikes, the price is worth to pay! :D

PanEko
01-14-2007, 09:03 AM
^^^ wtf???

and yeah, i just got a PM from him there. is he a scammer or just wants to use your rep?

heheh and if he wants to use my rep doesnt it means that hes a scammer??

kavalchuk17
01-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Well im just wondering if hes gonna trade fair or not. He wants something i have and im willing to trade it...

PanEko
01-14-2007, 09:11 AM
my advice to u:

dont go first, everything else doesnt matter

Mariosh
01-14-2007, 10:35 AM
some people have to much free time -.-'