PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 7 In 1

imported_computerfreak76
05-20-2003, 04:19 AM
anyone have any idea what this is? i seen it on bittorrent

im assuming its the sims plus all the expansions but how does it work?

itykii
05-20-2003, 05:45 AM
I downloaded it...thought it was a bin file, and nothing would mount it.

Then I got smart, and double-clicked the .exe file ;/

It installs all 7 expansion packs..

The installer is in a different language, but you can figure out what they mean : )

edit: I just tried playing for the first time..

the game is in another language, and I couldnt figure out if there was a way to change it to english.

Kazaa Lite freak
05-20-2003, 11:23 AM
ohh this is great idea sims 7 in 1. could any1 please figure out how to change the language to english, some1 clever :D

shark
05-20-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Kazaa Lite freak@20 May 2003 - 11:23
ohh this is great idea sims 7 in 1. could any1 please figure out how to change the language to english, some1 clever :D
More over someone who can read teh language!

kooky_kramer
05-20-2003, 12:45 PM
the sims would be almost impossible to play in another language. ny other game maybe, but definately not the sims .......... but if anyone can help i am also interested.

Acecool
05-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Um give examples of words you saw, most likely german

search the registry for language or the sims

or sims

keep looking till u see a language entry, change that to EN or English (English I think)

itykii
05-20-2003, 06:14 PM
The language was Asian.

I searched the reg, and found the language entry.

Langauge REG_DWORD 0x00000409(1033)

As a DWORD, I have to enter a binary number.

So putting ENG there I dont think will help ;/

ANy other ideas?

adam_tomlinson
05-20-2003, 06:19 PM
http://www.suprnova.org

itykii
Ah --

If you downloaded The Sims 7 in 1:
"installed the game first, you can do it by going to 'run' then type 'regedit.exe', then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, open the software,folder then Maxis -> The sims file, on the rite hand side look for SIMS_LANGUAGE then open it, change the simplifychinese to USEnglish
then run the game."

-Suprnova.org

Eatchipz
If you downloaded The Sims 7 in 1:

"installed the game first, you can do it by going to 'run' then type 'regedit.exe', then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, open the software,folder then Maxis -> The sims file, on the rite hand side look for SIMS_LANGUAGE then open it, change the simplifychinese to USEnglish
then run the game."
____________________________________________________________________________________

From SuprNova.org

I hope that helped I am gettin it at the min.

adam_tomlinson
05-20-2003, 06:20 PM
once you get the language sorted, is it any good i was thinking of downloading it? the link has details for sorting the language btw