View Full Version : Get me a Gun now

Adster
01-15-2007, 01:23 AM
does the saying go ?? once a choker always a choker?? if so Colts are in big shit next week

Get me my Gun

I am going to blow up the entire fucking New England team

sick of that fucking team fluking wins out of their arse winning ugly

Brady = most over rated QB of all time I have to go through another week if ESPN and the media kissing that guys arse and sucking his cock

also one choker team left who always chokes to thease pricks next week you know who im talking about piy $1000 on it

if NE win this years Super Bowl im done with Football

let me finish with

MARTY CHOKENHEIMER

JordoR
01-15-2007, 02:12 AM
Hahah two years in a row for Kaeding there. Too funny. Brady most over rated QB of all time Adster? I think thats a bit rash. I thought we already had this discussion before.

Busyman™
01-15-2007, 02:48 AM
You Aussies are cool. You like football as much as Americans do.

I happen to like yalls AFL also. It's very entertaining.

It took a second to realize that all scores are kicked goals.

Adster
01-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Gayfl sucks arse

you get a point for missing a goal

jeez that would help the chargers!

im a rugby league fan (yes I said Rugby League not Rugby dont get confused their different games not rugby Yawnion )

Busyman™
01-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Gayfl sucks arse

Yet you sound like more of a fanatic than an American. Yeah ok. Ya don't hear me talking about blowing up Old Trafford Stadium.:smilie4:

manker
01-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Gayfl sucks arse

Yet you sound like more of a fanatic than an American. Yeah ok.:smilie4:He means AFL - Aussie football league.

The clue was when he said that you get a point for missing a goal.

Busyman™
01-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Yet you sound like more of a fanatic than an American. Yeah ok.:smilie4:He means AFL - Aussie football league.

Well hell I had no idea wtf he was talking about.:idunno:

Damn I thought I knew all the scoring to the AFL. Missing a goal and getting a point is kinda weird.

Busyman
01-15-2007, 01:54 PM
He means AFL - Aussie football league.

Well hell I had no idea wtf he was talking about.:idunno:

Damn I thought I knew all the scoring to the AFL. Missing a goal and getting a point is kinda weird.

Also weird too that Ad had a signature of some AFL team awhiles back. You never seen me with a DC United sig cuz I ain't into soccer like that.

maebach
01-15-2007, 05:41 PM
NE sucks

Adster
01-16-2007, 01:20 AM
UMM i don't know where you got that from Busyan but I hate AFL and NEVER EVER EVER HAVE had a AFL SIG!!!

maybe you Americans who don't know the difference between rugby league and Rugby don't know the difference with AFL as well!!

gay man running around in tight shorts!

Busyman™
01-16-2007, 01:39 AM
UMM i don't know where you got that from Busyan but I hate AFL and NEVER EVER EVER HAVE had a AFL SIG!!!

maybe you Americans who don't know the difference between rugby league and Rugby don't know the difference with AFL as well!!

Mmmk I stand corrected. I don't know your teams. I thought the Tigers was AFL.

biggie944
01-16-2007, 01:41 AM
well all can say is your american football teams need to go up a level you have to get in time with the rest of the world beckham has just signed to a (soccer team as u call it )for £150 million yeah thats right £150million)the only sports player in the world that earns more than him is tiger woods american football as u know it is becoming history.he is the first of many that are gonna make american football small fry compared to the rest of the world.

and i would just like to add if it wasn't for rugby union u would have no american football or australian rules football just a reminder .

graned i think ossy rules football is the best but iv'e never been able to play it at competition level.i played union for about 10 years take your pads off and i will show u what the game is about.Be ware i will hurt u,u think u get hit hard in american football play without any pads and lets see how long u last.I WILL MAKE U SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Busyman™
01-16-2007, 04:11 AM
well all can say is your american football teams need to go up a level you have to get in time with the rest of the world beckham has just signed to a (soccer team as u call it )for £150 million yeah thats right £150million)the only sports player in the world that earns more than him is tiger woods american football as u know it is becoming history.he is the first of many that are gonna make american football small fry compared to the rest of the world.

and i would just like to add if it wasn't for rugby union u would have no american football or australian rules football just a reminder .

graned i think ossy rules football is the best but iv'e never been able to play it at competition level.i played union for about 10 years take your pads off and i will show u what the game is about.Be ware i will hurt u,u think u get hit hard in american football play without any pads and lets see how long u last.I WILL MAKE U SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEL

1. Beckham did not sign for £150 million.

2. Beckham can make $50 mil a year. That is not guaranteed so he isn't even the second highest paid anything....yet.

3. No shit that American football is derivative. So is baseball. The only major American sport that isn't derivative is basketball and that was invented by guy from Canada (he also started helmet use in football).

We thank you all.

4. You overestimate football protection and the dynamic of rugby vs football are different. Football has the forward pass for instance. Also, if I'm not mistaken, protection was developed due to the result of too many deaths. In rugby players have more sense in self protection. In football, as stated before, if you are receiver, your eye is on the ball, blind side hits are quite normal. The entire league would be totally fucked. Even with the pads, I see players get fucked up so I can't imagine the game without protection (although the average joe plays pickup ball without pads all the time, maybe 2 years ago I was doing this)

Hell I remember reading that fishing then horse racing then car racing lead in the sport death category. Wtf?:dabs:

Adster
01-16-2007, 11:21 AM

yeah tigers = Rugby League

you guys really should watch it some americans that have cant beleive how fast the game is and how they dont stop for a comerical break some of the NFL coaches I think Shanaham thought it was a great game

Rugby Yawnion however is boring as hell

Adster
01-16-2007, 11:29 AM

yeah tigers = Rugby League

you guys really should watch it some americans that have cant beleive how fast the game is and how they dont stop for a comerical break some of the NFL coaches I think Shanaham thought it was a great game

Rugby Yawnion however is boring as hell

Barbarossa
01-16-2007, 12:24 PM
I don't know. :dabs:

I'm not a huge fan of either, but if given a choice I much prefer to watch a game of Rugby Union as opposed to a game of Rugby League.

Skiz
01-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Brady = most over rated QB of all time I have to go through another week if ESPN and the media kissing that guys arse and sucking his cock

I'm not a NE fan, but how in the hell can you say that Tom Brady is over-rated??

If you don'y like him, that's one thing but his stats and records speak for themselves.

Busyman™
01-16-2007, 03:11 PM

I'm not a NE fan, but how in the hell can you say that Tom Brady is over-rated??

If you don'y like him, that's one thing but his stats and records speak for themselves.

Out of all the teams, NE is the last one that I wanna see win.

I'm conflicted between the feel good story of the Saints or the Bears or Indy since that would make Lovie Smith or Dungy the first black coach to win a Superbowl. I remember when black coaches and QBs were scarce. Now they are all over the fucking league.

NE has had Superbowl wins. Fuck them.

Adster
01-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Tom Brady

Mr Ill throw 3 Ints and still be god to the media

if that was Grossman what would the meida be talking about??

Ill tell you if Grossman threw 3 ints it would be about how much he sucks and almost cost the bears the game and only had 51% passing %

yet if brady makes a mistake its *hes only human*

brady the greaT throw screen passes for 40 yard gains on 3rd down

Skiz
01-17-2007, 03:43 AM
Tom Brady

Mr Ill throw 3 Ints and still be god to the media

if that was Grossman what would the meida be talking about??

Ill tell you if Grossman threw 3 ints it would be about how much he sucks and almost cost the bears the game and only had 51% passing %

yet if brady makes a mistake its *hes only human*

brady the greaT throw screen passes for 40 yard gains on 3rd down

The major difference there is that Brady is a proven winner. That is undebatable. He has proven that 3 INT's won't count him out. That is why he's a winner.

Adster
01-17-2007, 05:51 AM
ok in that case Trent Dilfer is God too because he has a Super Bowl Ring same too with Brad Johnson

Busyman™
01-17-2007, 11:13 AM
ok in that case Trent Dilfer is God too because he has a Super Bowl Ring same too with Brad Johnson

Trent Dilfer has one ring, man.:dry:

Skiz
01-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Exactly.

And I never called Brady a "God" either. :dry:

Adster
01-17-2007, 11:56 PM

so what?? the logic your using is Trent Dilfer must be better then Marino or manning because he has 1 super bowl ring as apposed to their big ZERO

Steve Young only ever had one ring too and shits all over Brady as a player

Skiz
01-18-2007, 03:50 AM

so what?? the logic your using is Trent Dilfer must be better then Marino or manning because he has 1 super bowl ring as apposed to their big ZERO

How on Earth did you get that from BM's post? :blink:

Busyman™
01-19-2007, 02:40 AM

How on Earth did you get that from BM's post? :blink:

:glag:

WHHHHHHAT THHHHHHHE FUUUUUUUCK!

:glag:

Exactly Skizo! Didn't you mention Brady and

Did I mention Manning or Marino.....

Ad your logic is fucked up.

Busyman™
01-19-2007, 02:42 AM

Steve Young only ever had one ring too and shits all over Brady as a player

Good lord! 3 rings > 1 ring

Mmmmk.:smilie4:

Adster
01-19-2007, 11:54 PM
but your saying Brady must be better then Grossman because he has 3 super bowl rings even if Grossman threw 50 Tds and 5 Ints this season you would still say Brady is better because he has 3 Super bowl rings (there are 54 other players in that NE team)

meaning by that logic

Trent Dilfer must be a better QB then the likes of Marino and Manning and just as good as Steve Young

Busyman™
01-20-2007, 02:55 AM
but your saying Brady must be better then Grossman because he has 3 super bowl rings even if Grossman threw 50 Tds and 5 Ints this season you would still say Brady is better because he has 3 Super bowl rings (there are 54 other players in that NE team)

meaning by that logic

Trent Dilfer must be a better QB then the likes of Marino and Manning and just as good as Steve Young

No.

The same logic doesn't fit for Dilfer. Brady was instrumental in winning 3 Superbowls. Was Dilfer instrumental in the one?

Fuck no.

B'more got rid of him next season and I don't even think he plays anymore.:dry:

To make it sound better for you. Use an also ran running back that has a ring and compare him to Barry Sanders.

Better yet use the back-up QB to Dilfer on Ravens. He has a ring too. Do you actually think I'd infer that that QB was better than Manning, Marino, or Young.

Keep in mind this started cuz Skiz said Brady is a proven winner. How the fuck can you argue that? He was instrumental in 3 Superbowl wins and now he's one step away from an appearance yet again.

STFU

Adster
01-20-2007, 06:47 AM
proven winner?? yeah sure he has won 3 super bowls but how does that make him great as to a Montana? lets just say the bears win 3 super bowls in 3 years coming up and Grossman plays like he has played all this year and the bears win on the back of specular teams and defense

does that mean Grossman is a hall of fame QB and a Superior QB?

Busyman™
01-22-2007, 04:47 AM
proven winner?? yeah sure he has won 3 super bowls but how does that make him great as to a Montana? lets just say the bears win 3 super bowls in 3 years coming up and Grossman plays like he has played all this year and the bears win on the back of specular teams and defense

does that mean Grossman is a hall of fame QB and a Superior QB?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Now you bring Montana into it.

Second off, Grossman has not played bad all year. He had a bad 5 game stretch.

Furthermore, he hasn't fucked up recently (the playoffs). In fact, he's played rather well.

Montana has 4 Superbowls and 3 Superbowl MVPs anyway so compare like with hypothetical like.

STFU.

Adster
01-22-2007, 06:29 AM
Montana being the media going beserk over this guy Brady and kissing his arse all the time. comparing him to him.

well the colts have beaten them so the fear factor of NE is FINISHED anyone can beat them now Brady is no longer invincisable on Turf and in DOMES ITS OVER the media can get over that stat now ffs

NE era = Over gone Brady wont win another ring ever in his life this is where they fall like the cowgirls did in the 90s