PDA

View Full Version : What!

Gre1
05-20-2003, 05:21 AM
all this time, vice city has been out about two weeks or something like that and u mean to tell me no one has put it on kazaa yet well if no one puts it on i guess i will do it tommorrow when i get home

Woodsup
05-20-2003, 07:18 AM
Dude, vice city has only been out for 4 days. Theres no rip on kazaa but some big .bin files which i am told WORK. :D

CadeLaguana
05-20-2003, 09:40 AM
Yes my cd bin 1 and 2 by cade are on kazaa. turn on kazaa download all night..I've decided to leve my computer all night and day and up the amout of uploads for people. Just install with daemon tools if dont have cd burner. get a no cd crack and there you go. besides, you will get to listen to the great soundtrack and funny as hell commercials.

Narrorator: He was just the boy next door.
Old man: Hi there tommy...I didn't know it was hockey season...
Tommy: Can I borrow a kife?
Narrorator: A deadly curse...a deranged killer...a small town in tears....

KNIFE AFTER DARK

RATED R.....for RETARTED

Good commercials...GET THIS GAME!!!

CadeLaguana
05-20-2003, 09:44 AM
Whoops! Sorry made some mess ups on that. Just listening to it hes names danny and i left out some words like hello :) But then again who cares. This is a post for the game and its request.

shyamthakrar
05-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@20 May 2003 - 09:40
Yes my cd bin 1 and 2 by cade are on kazaa. turn on kazaa download all night..I've decided to leve my computer all night and day and up the amout of uploads for people. Just install with daemon tools if dont have cd burner. get a no cd crack and there you go. besides, you will get to listen to the great soundtrack and funny as hell commercials.

Narrorator: He was just the boy next door.
Old man: Hi there tommy...I didn't know it was hockey season...
Tommy: Can I borrow a kife?
Narrorator: A deadly curse...a deranged killer...a small town in tears....

KNIFE AFTER DARK

RATED R.....for RETARTED

Good commercials...GET THIS GAME!!!
[QUOTE]

Hi, have u put Vice City on Kazaa yes? If you have can u give me the details so i can get it for myself?

shyamthakrar
05-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Gre1@20 May 2003 - 05:21
all this time, vice city has been out about two weeks or something like that and u mean to tell me no one has put it on kazaa yet well if no one puts it on i guess i will do it tommorrow when i get home
[QUOTE]

Have you put it on Kazaa yet, if you have can u give me some deatils like the artist name?

GaMeDtX
05-28-2003, 10:43 PM
theres about 13 people that have it on kazaa, i tryed it and it gose about 0.54kb/s. I got mine off bittorrent going at about 90kb/s to 150kb/s

vegeta
05-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Gre1@20 May 2003 - 06:21
hey i saw a myth rip but dont know if its real just search for myth in softwares.

and have a nice look @ filename and discripsion and keywords.if u feel any goofy thing like keyword hitman and etc...diff than the game name its a fake.

shyamthakrar
05-29-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by GaMeDtX@28 May 2003 - 22:43
theres about 13 people that have it on kazaa, i tryed it and it gose about 0.54kb/s. I got mine off bittorrent going at about 90kb/s to 150kb/s
[QUOTE]

Is it on BitTorrent? Please give me the details..

o_ICEMAN_o
05-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by vegeta+29 May 2003 - 08:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 29 May 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gre1@20 May 2003 - 06:21
hey i saw a myth rip but dont know if its real just search for myth in softwares.

[/b][/quote]
Its Not Real M8 :rolleyes: Its Delta Force

Gre1
05-29-2003, 09:02 PM
Man i made this post long ago do u think i still don&#39;t have it come on now what i look like. i am sharing it on kazaa but everyone are getting those corrputions from everyone else