PDA

View Full Version : Need Bitmetv-Have TL, Oink, and TB

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 03:14 AM
I would really appreciate an invite for bitmetv and am willing to trade for accounts i have on torrentleech, oink and torrentbytes

thanks so much :)

ps: stats are as follows

DEMONOID

Uploaded: 62.87 GB
Downloaded: 13.34 GB
Ratio: 4.71

TORRENTBYTES

Uploaded: 14.11 GB (802.60 MB/Day)
Downloaded: 2.18 GB (123.93 MB/Day)
Share ratio
Ratio: 6.476

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 05:45 AM
Im going to be completely honest with you guys, I have tried everything i can to get a bitmetv invite: begging, trading, harassing. I have torrentleech, oink, and torrentbytes accounts to offer and great ratios on everything but nothing is working And all I think i have left to do is try psycology and explain that i want it without actually asking for it hoping that someone stands up and says " You know what, PM me". So those of you who have gotten invites in the past, how did you do it? Is there some trick that I'm missing?

JA
01-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Oink for bitmetv is a good deal i rekon..someone will come along and give u an invite..the trick is to sit tight and wait.

Backslash
01-16-2007, 06:55 AM
if youre a power user at oink, just look at the invite thread a lot and youll get a bitmetv. bitmetv are one of the most popular offered invites. and you wont have to trade a thing

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 06:58 AM
if youre a power user at oink, just look at the invite thread a lot and youll get a bitmetv. bitmetv are one of the most popular offered invites. and you wont have to trade a thing

I wish I was, oink seems to be the only place I cant get alot of upload speed on, this prevents me from downloading too much because I like to always have a ratio of at least 2.00

I was considering trading my account :dry:

Backslash
01-16-2007, 07:04 AM
no, dont trade your account. especially if you need a bitmetv invite, you probably wnat invites to a bunch of other sites. their invite thread is great. lots of peole give away tt, vipmusic, musicvid, torrentleech. indie torrent, bitme, bitmetv. all for free

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 07:07 AM
no, dont trade your account. especially if you need a bitmetv invite, you probably wnat invites to a bunch of other sites. their invite thread is great. lots of peole give away tt, vipmusic, musicvid, torrentleech. indie torrent, bitme, bitmetv. all for free

Oink doesnt have an invite thread, its banned.... right?

Backslash
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
pu+'s on oink have a special forum, where there is an invite thread where people can post invites to give out. you can't request them, but you can pm the users offering invites

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 07:15 AM
pu+'s on oink have a special forum, where there is an invite thread where people can post invites to give out. you can't request them, but you can pm the users offering invites

Where on oink would I find this

Backslash
01-16-2007, 07:30 AM
you can't... unless youre a power user...

raspberry1331
you cant see it unless you are a power user

magicrabbit
you can't... unless youre a power user...

Oh thats right, I should have read closer, thanks for your help though, I appreciate it

magicrabbit
01-16-2007, 04:58 PM
So, back on topic, is anyone feeling generous or is willing to trade for Tb and Tl