PDA

View Full Version : Inviter's status

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 03:39 AM
How are your inviters to your trackers coming along?

I ask this because all but 4 (out of 10) of my inviters' accounts are either banned, warned, or completely non-existent. And out of those 4 still active ones, only 2 are from FST. This is quite ... concerning.

SpiderPig
01-17-2007, 04:01 AM
I hope I'm one of the good ones :D

Thanks again! Duh..

Oooo.. Btw, don't you mean InvitEEs? Cuz you don't seem like a person to BE invited rather to GIVE an invite. ;) Gotcha

cMw
01-17-2007, 04:03 AM
both trackers i had been invited to, the person who invited me was at the highest status besides uploader and admin, and still are

peat moss
01-17-2007, 05:27 AM
I'v been lucky the 5 or 6 free invites I'v handed out have as good or better ratio than me . I'm actually quite pleased and would do it again in a minute .

DefX
01-17-2007, 05:37 AM
Ive been lucky as well that i havent invited a cheater yet that got me warned or banned. Although a fair share of them have been disabled due to inactivity.

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 05:38 AM
I think some of us are confusing inviter with invitee. My invitees are doing fine, or are no using their accounts. I'm talking about the people who invited you.

DefX
01-17-2007, 05:49 AM
ahhh got it. the few people that invited me especially to the top tier trackers are uploaders or my friends that vouched for me and all of em are still members last time i checked except for probably 1.

@Shadowfire that is weird that many of your inviters hav been reprimanded in one way or another. but i wouldnt worry bout it unless they start banning invite trees like that infamous tracker.

fishondee
01-23-2007, 02:53 PM
lookin some invites myself if any 1 can help. [email protected]