PDA

View Full Version : best and worst staff?

Backslash
01-17-2007, 07:48 AM
best -
fsc
e***o

worst -
oink

General2k
01-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Pisexy staff are pretty cool

01-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Best and brightest: FSC, KG, #IT... and a notable mention of TBy

Just awful :sick:: Oink, W-B, both Bitme sites

Ne'tu
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I've only had one experience with Pisexy staff, they were great. :yup:

silvertec
01-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Potuk,Acid and HC best worst Revolutiontt watch ya back

davidkz23
01-17-2007, 11:50 AM
best - fsc, kg, pisexy, tvj
worst - i dont know if you say oink so its oink:P

pandapop
01-17-2007, 01:49 PM
potuk staff are very cool, i guess if you think oinks staff are bad.. just imagine with 120,000+ users.. how much useless stuff and annoying people they have to deal with.. mayb thats why they seem annoyed all the time lol

CRonaldo
01-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Best for me is F*N
Worst is FTWR after what just happend..

kukula1
01-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Best - TT + FSC
really bad - FTWR+Oink

omarino
01-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Best ~ PISEXY
Worst~ Oink

lacunainc
01-17-2007, 03:28 PM
FL ! TB as well

RainRoofer
01-17-2007, 05:31 PM
worst or best ?

SordidSkunk
01-17-2007, 06:01 PM
i don't get what the beef is with oink's staff. so they don't allow you to upload crap. that makes me happy.

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 06:07 PM
No, I heard they ban people pretty quick without allowing any explanation at all. But I too think that the uploading rules are very reasonable and keeps the quality very good.

Backslash
01-17-2007, 06:33 PM
yeah content is great. but their staff is so stupid. yeah they get a lot of stupid questions and retards in their but they're pretty stupid themselves. for example, the sysop just locked the entire forum for site suggestions because half of the suggestions were stupid and the ones that were good he would just say "well i dont wanna code that, so its not gonna happen". they ban people from forums and/or lock the thread if they dont like what they have to say. yeah it's their site and they can run it however they want, but theyre total asses. then they try to act tough behind a computer when im pretty sure that if you met them in real life, they'd be fifty pound dorks

Chunyq
01-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Best-IPlay
Worst-SCC

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, Backlash, I noticed that in the forums too. O.o

RainRoofer
01-17-2007, 07:09 PM
filezone has nice stuff, great if I can say.Very nice ppl.

Patriot foreve
01-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Best FSC+Polish Tracker

Worst Oink(very very rude and stupid) +FTWR (Great Decks) + FTN (Lame staff)

RainRoofer
01-17-2007, 07:26 PM
"Oink(very very rude and stupid)"
roflmao, stupid :lol:
I can smell there's a good story behind that :D

StevenVD
01-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Best: FSC
Worst: FTN

FTN already disabled me 2 times so I hate them (trading invites).. FSC always helped me with all my questions :)

Eagle784
01-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Great:
FSC - pretty much the only reason to hold onto this tracker

Good:
FtN - great sysops, mediocre mods (you can hardly blame ops for disabling people for trading, and they have great pretimes and upload speeds on a tracker with more freebies than any other)
ScT - extremely knowlegable, can be a bit abrasive. Less ban happy then popularly believed (there's a reason this tracker is always full)

Mediocre:
Bitmetv - a couple of outspoken idiots ruin the experience and take away from some of the other excellent mods/admins.

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Now that I think about it, some of the people who voiced opinions in the FTWR revolt thread not against the staff aren't too far off. I mean, they're the ones who run the site, right? They should be able to run it how they want to. If trading invites is against their rules, then so be it. I personally think there's nothing wrong with trading invites, but if it's against what the staff want for their own site and you're caught, there's not much you can do. Yeah, you can voice your opinion, but the staff have their own views for their ideal site. If those views hinder the site, then obviously their views aren't working out, but that's still what the owners want.

I haven't had many staff encounters, so I can't say which is the best, but SITR's staff isn't too bad. They fixed up a problem for me really quick.

cyph3r
01-17-2007, 09:18 PM
i haven't had run-ins with staff on most of the sites i'm on, but i did find that the staff on the rabbit were very helpful in getting my account switched back on the other day. they coulda just said f*** off, but instead were willing to take the time to listen and investigate stuff :)

hdooga
01-17-2007, 09:19 PM
yeah content is great. but their staff is so stupid. yeah they get a lot of stupid questions and retards in their but they're pretty stupid themselves. for example, the sysop just locked the entire forum for site suggestions because half of the suggestions were stupid and the ones that were good he would just say "well i dont wanna code that, so its not gonna happen". they ban people from forums and/or lock the thread if they dont like what they have to say. yeah it's their site and they can run it however they want, but theyre total asses. then they try to act tough behind a computer when im pretty sure that if you met them in real life, they'd be fifty pound dorks
So true. Reading that announcement really made me laugh since reading that forum made you wonder how he got oink up in the first place :D

TYPE R
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM
best -bitmetv fsc pisexy

DefX
01-17-2007, 10:07 PM
its very rare that i contact staff of trackers im a member in so i cant judge which are friendly or not although i hear good things about scc and fsc.

wonderferret
01-18-2007, 02:35 AM
TB staff seem like a friendly lot.

kavalchuk17
01-18-2007, 02:42 AM
Great - FSC - i could never imagine anything better

Worst - FTWR - jaysik tries to appear as being nice, but hes really a dick. and the whole rabbit massacre was retarded and unacceptable.
- W-B - self righteous. think thier elite. and thier not.

porkchop
01-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Great, POTuk, WB,

Worse: TL- mods never answer their pms, even when you get a warning and want to talk to them
SCT- tracker is great, staff are complete assholes
Bitmetv- never go back there, hate the staff that wouldnt help me with a torrent and when i questioned them they ban me

Colt Seevers
01-18-2007, 04:10 AM
Keep your head down. Follow the sites rules (that includes the stupid ones you don't agree with), and dont post anything in their nazi forums.

You will never have any problems at any BT site.

oink is fine for me.
pisexy is also cool.
bitme.tv seem the most strict.

EFS
01-18-2007, 04:22 AM
I see the best = TL - F*N - Pisexy
But the worst is FL - Oink - F**R
That`s What i see :stars:

vipaar
01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Best: KompletlyWyred, Tweekies-Takeaway, Slad, TorrentBox, mixingbowl, mystic blue, All nice, friendly guys `n` gals
worst: one particular member of staff at POTUK, the worst I have ever come across, anywhere.