PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Trackers

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Since they're such a trend here, which is the best foreign (non-English language) tracker, and why?

And for my own purposes, which is the best French tracker, and why? Also, which is a French tracker that's fairly decent and fairly easy to get into? (I'm out for a bootleg way to study for French without actually doing anything. :lol:)

stets619
01-17-2007, 07:46 PM
I was a member of Snowtigers at one time.
Anyways, that was a French one with a lot of members. I think they are closed at the moment, not sure if they offer invites.

DefX
01-17-2007, 08:43 PM
For me personally, since i like grabbing dvdrs, on the top of my list are norbits for their nonscene releases and softmupparna for their freebies. Plus both trackers have usually enough seeders to max out your connection.

French trackers? im only a member of one and i just signed up to it last night so its snowtigers by default

hdooga
01-17-2007, 08:47 PM
swebits - good speeds and a PROPER request section.

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
DefianceX, did you get invite or was it open signup? If it was open, then I'm sorry to have missed it.

DefX
01-17-2007, 09:08 PM
norbits was a free invite here in FST. Looking back at it now, i was lucky.

Softmupparna and many of them nordic trackers are open signups from time to time.

Shadowfire
01-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh no I meant Snowtigers. I saw it in the Open signups thread but I wasn't sure, because it's not working now.

morphine
01-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I've been using Softmupparna, for dvdrs (pal), this past few days. And it's being a very good surprise. Lots of seeders and fast downloads speeds, even on non-popular movies. Obviously, it always helps that most of them are freebies.

DefX
01-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh no I meant Snowtigers. I saw it in the Open signups thread but I wasn't sure, because it's not working now.

snowtigers was open for signups last night. i heard a few people here got in too. I found out because i made it a habit to visit closed trackers i wanna get into everytime i open my browser :)

Backslash
01-17-2007, 09:43 PM
can i get the link to softmupparan? sounds like something id be into

morphine
01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
softmupparna.net

Moonspell13
01-17-2007, 09:49 PM
http://www.softmupparna.net/signup.php But not so many torrents like other big local sites ... 1200
ArenaBG is the best by faaaaar.. From any other tracker in my opinion and today tracker started to work normally after about 1+ month..
Snowtigers is also good..

MultiKiko
01-17-2007, 10:08 PM
I think RSR is good one

morphine
01-17-2007, 10:08 PM
ArenaBG is in a class apart in what concerns the number of torrents and seeders. Softmupparna doesnt have as many torrents, obviously, but their dvdr section is groing fast. Almost 400. Plenty of seeders and leechers with the added bonus that half of them are freebies. I think they're really good for people looking for dvdrs.

DefX
01-17-2007, 10:13 PM
^^^ couldnt have said it better myself.

Also if ur into dvdr's heres a bunch with respectable seeders:

powerbits
nordicbits
piratetorrents
swebits
swedvdr

though their torrents tend to be the same among em.

Cerise
01-18-2007, 01:54 AM
I just know SnowTigers and Thor's Land if you are looking for french scene releases.

I don't know about Thor's Land but SnowTigers is quite difficult to get in at the moment
(it should be easier in the next few days so check the website)
but very nice although there is no forum at all because of security reason (?).