01-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Busyedit :dabs:

manker
01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
http://ladonia.net/docs/citizenship.html

Become a Noble for 12 Dollars

or

Become a Regular citizen for free.

I've Signed up, i am now a Cunt :DAgreed - but that's hardly an incentive.

Proper Bo
01-17-2007, 08:52 PM

the mistake is still there, like

edit: oh, i see ewe fixed it.

manker
01-17-2007, 08:56 PM

the mistake is still there, like

edit: oh, i see ewe fixed it.
Yea, I'm nothing if not benevolent toward newcomers to the lounge.

I was a bit slow with the 'busyedit' post btw :pinch:

Proper Bo
01-17-2007, 09:00 PM
ja, you should totally do a busyedit:smilie4:

MagicNakor
01-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Some facts about the great country of Ladonia:

There are two national anthems. One is composed by Greve Jan Lothe von Eriksen and is executed when a stone is thrown into the water.

The currency is Örtug. One Örtug is about 10 Swedish crowns. Taxes are to be payed in Ladonia but not with money. Citizens pay by giving away a part of their creativity.

The official language is phrased latin but also English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, German and French are accepted. A new citizen will choose a latin phrase (or a latin word) and thus be able to communicate with this.

The country has the form of a triangle of about 1 square km.

Time was probably set in motion when the dragon Ladon was watching the golden apples of the Hesperides, apples that gave immortality. They were guarded in vain by Ladon as he probably was killed by Hercules. All of this is lost. The disastrous moment when time was set in motion and place made to a spot on earth give us the remains: ruins of the kingdom and the garden overgrown with weeds, the apple tree growing wild. It was in the year of 1996 that Ladonia rised and entered into a new form of time and space. On the 2nd of June the country proclaimed its independance from Sweden.

No one is living in Ladonia, all of its citizens are nomades and pay visits to the two chief towns Nimis and Arx, erected during the period 1980-96.

Ladonia has so far 4 different social classes: Nobilities, Common Citizens, Citizens of Honour, Spirituals.

Postal Codes include Bidestenen (a huge stone resting o a hill), Domarestenen (the big stone where the courts came together in 1983 and 1984), Inhav (a spot where you easily can get into the water), Trädverket (a big dead tree that copies the style of Nimis), and Rung (a figure-like relief on the mountainwall).

They are looking for a volunteer for the Ministry of Danger and Unexpected Phenomenon (MODUP).

There is no possibility to receive work or living in Ladonia. Neither visa.

:shuriken:

Alien5
01-17-2007, 11:17 PM
how mush is a blowjob in those parts? :unsure:

peat moss
01-18-2007, 01:59 PM
how mush is a blowjob in those parts? :unsure:

Free from the sounds of it .

"The currency is Örtug. One Örtug is about 10 Swedish crowns. Taxes are to be payed in Ladonia but not with money. Citizens pay by giving away a part of their creativity. "