PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Commercials

slashdog88
01-19-2007, 02:46 AM
I love the Superbowl and i also love the commercials. I was wondering if you could just make a video of just the commercials. Just an idea and I know I am not the only one who would love this. Or maybe like a playoff format of the commercials where they would go head to head. Just in preparation for the big game. Hopefully in HD.

upGrayde
01-19-2007, 06:41 AM
huh?

Skiz
01-19-2007, 06:47 AM
I love the Superbowl and i also love the commercials. I was wondering if you could just make a video of just the commercials. Just an idea and I know I am not the only one who would love this. Or maybe like a playoff format of the commercials where they would go head to head. Just in preparation for the big game. Hopefully in HD.

I don't think you get the idea of this forum.

We don't post files and we don't take requests. :dabs:

We can help you locate files, recommend programs with which to obtain said files, or even give you guides and walk-throughs for those programs and follow-up help.

Requests..... :lol:

JordoR
01-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Hmm I remember last year I missed all the superbowl commercials because I was watching it off of a Canadian network. However, I stumbled across a video file that had like 25 or so of the funniest commercials of the bunch. I think it was TSpy I got it off, not 100% sure though.

Skiz
01-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Hmm I remember last year I missed all the superbowl commercials because I was watching it off of a Canadian network. However, I stumbled across a video file that had like 25 or so of the funniest commercials of the bunch. I think it was TSpy I got it off, not 100% sure though.

Just check YouTube er something. :idunno: