PDA

View Full Version : b'iraq hussain osama is a terrorist!!1!

GepperRankins
01-19-2007, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfUD8R3PB4

this would be hilarious if it wasn't actually so damaging

Skiz
01-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Obama, not Osama

EDIT: Just watched the video. Sacarsm found.

vidcc
01-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Apparently he smokes tobacco out of eyesight as well :nono:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4988/smpkedp2.jpg

dQslh512A-Y

Odd how the framed that :rolleyes:

u8VlW2YeyJE

Skiz
01-19-2007, 09:00 PM
:smoke: = :fear: ?

:noes:

vidcc
01-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Oh dear, tomorrow on fox and friends the headline will be. "Skizo is Egyptian.....he writes using internet hieroglyphics"

Skiz
01-19-2007, 09:39 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/1337-speak.html

GepperRankins
01-19-2007, 10:31 PM
what's with fox being as subtle as a freight train? normally you don't notice the apparent bias. with this though, you don't even have to be awake to see it

Busyman™
01-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't vote for him and it has nothing to do with his smoking, Muslim background, or childhood cocaine use.

He doesn't have any experience. Being just a good speaker doesn't cut it.

Frankly right now, Hilary can fuck off too. I don't really like her.

Democrats are probably gonna vote for her cuz she's considered the "front-runner".

vidcc
01-19-2007, 11:51 PM
My choice (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2808824)

cpt_azad
01-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Damn man, has Fox become that much more blatant in its bias? Like come on man, that's ridiculous, and people still listen to them.

Now we all know that if you smoke you're an evil person....speaking of which, how many republicans are smokers? And yes that includes cigars.

Skiz
01-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Damn man, has Fox become that much more blatant in its bias? Like come on man, that's ridiculous, and people still listen to them.

Now we all know that if you smoke you're an evil person....speaking of which, how many republicans are smokers? And yes that includes cigars.

Cigars are for the Democrats. Clinton proved that. :whistling

Busyman™
01-20-2007, 02:48 AM

Fuck no.

He'll make all illegals legal or better yet, annex Mehico.:no:

:P

Skiz
01-20-2007, 09:00 AM

Fuck no.

They might as well, they walk over like it's an open border already. At least if we annexed them, they would be required to do standard things such as pay taxes, pay for health care, etc. As of right now, we give it to them for free. :frusty:

Mr JP Fugley
01-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Fuck no.

They might as well, they walk over like it's an open border already. At least if we annexed them, they would be required to do standard things such as pay taxes, pay for health care, etc. As of right now, we give it to them for free. :frusty:

They'll be shagging your womanfolk and drinking your beer next.

j2k4
01-20-2007, 02:33 PM

Odd that you overlook the fact this story arises due to the efforts of the Clinton campaign, which, by the way, becomes official today (I suppose she figured that if she was going to start nuking prospective opponents, she'd better come clean about her own intentions, huh?).

Or do you suppose Hillary has become a functionary of the evil FOXNEWS network? :huh:

GepperRankins
01-20-2007, 03:02 PM

Odd that you overlook the fact this story arises due to the efforts of the Clinton campaign, which, by the way, becomes official today (I suppose she figured that if she was going to start nuking prospective opponents, she'd better come clean about her own intentions, huh?).

Or do you suppose Hillary has become a functionary of the evil FOXNEWS network? :huh:
:dabs: yeah, because hillary clinton is literally screaming that obama was raised a muslim while the fox team are sat there slightly bewildered when she tries to sensationalise a moot point

GepperRankins
01-20-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8YblKOFMwM

:glag:

vidcc
01-20-2007, 03:36 PM

No evidence has been given (http://mediamatters.org/items/200701200003)

Right-wing media figures claim Clinton behind Obama/Muslim smears

Summary: Melanie Morgan, Lee Rodgers, Rush Limbaugh, and John Gibson all forwarded the accusation made by a website controlled by Rev. Sun Myung Moon that Sen. Hillary Clinton was responsible for spreading information linking Sen. Barack Obama to a madrassa, or Muslim school. None of the four cited any evidence, other than the article, that Clinton was responsible for promoting the madrassa story, and the article cited no one by name

Of course just the suggestion makes it fact on fox if they can smear a democrat, and in this case they get two for the price of one. :rolleyes:

vidcc
01-20-2007, 04:15 PM
You have to hand it to Hannity, he really knows how to find that special twist.

A group of capella singers from yale (some of them gay) were beaten up in San fran. after a "show".
All eyewitness accounts put it as a gay bashing incident. one of the songs they sang in the private house was the US national anthem....one song amoung many. One of the orchestrators of the attack was heard calling some of the group "fags"

How does Hannity report the story?

"Yale Choir Beaten Up for Singing the National Anthem."

He then goes on to say that SF "Nanci Pelosi's home" hates America so much the national anthem is despised and singing it will get you beaten.

vidcc
01-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Still fox is fair, balanced and unbiased......You only have to look at the identical way they treat the republicans as they announce their intention to run

xdR_pz93Ndk

I can't spot any difference at all

100%
01-20-2007, 09:29 PM
pre election media :sick:

obama has zero chance knowing usa's last choice.

Busyman™
01-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Still fox is fair, balanced and unbiased......You only have to look at the identical way they treat the republicans as they announce their intention to run

xdR_pz93Ndk

I can't spot any difference at all

I'm sorry but Fox News is clearly right-wing and not fair and balanced whatsoever.

CNN just happens to be in the center. Fox News is just plain comical with all the Republican dick they suck.

The shit is almost criminal and they shouldn't be treated as a serious news organization.

Busyman™
01-22-2007, 05:16 AM
pre election media :sick:

obama has zero chance knowing usa's last choice.

Very good point.

I think he has 0 chance is people wake the fuck up and have a brain.

Just appearing on talk shows and doing speaking engagements alone shouldn't equal votes.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good President or that he's an idiot. I'm just saying that he has virtually no record so he should fuck off.

Him and Hilary.

Ava Estelle
01-22-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm just saying that he has virtually no record so he should fuck off.

How did George W get elected then, what was his record?

vidcc
01-22-2007, 03:25 PM
[

I'm sorry but Fox News is clearly right-wing and not fair and balanced whatsoever.

I think (or at least it appears) you missed the sarcastic nature of the thread/post here.

Democratic candidates running...."look!!!!!!!!! a liberal/terrorist/smoker/drug addict that's trying to cover up his past (even though it's in his book)..................And despite there being no evidence apart from some right wing "whisper story" to confirm this we are saying that he is being smeared by another democratic candidate"

repub candidates running......." this is great news............Applause".............

I can't spot any difference at all I guess I needed a smiley :unsure:

I could have posted the long interview they did where the repub says he's running on a "common sense agenda".....(can't find it now :blink: )...... to which the interviewer responded "you say common sense agenda but isn't a common sense agenda really a different way of saying a conservative agenda".

vidcc
01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
[

"Oh we never said it was a fact.....we were just reporting a story that someone else printed" :dry:
jBVMcLhx6DI

it's called Fauxnews for a reason

:rolleyes:

GepperRankins
01-22-2007, 09:43 PM
[

"Oh we never said it was a fact.....we were just reporting a story that someone else printed" :dry:
jBVMcLhx6DI

i wonder if it has more to do with youtube than obamas camp :happy:

vidcc
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM

In what way?

Do you mean the debunking of the story?

Not quite sure what you are getting at. Could you explain please.

GepperRankins
01-22-2007, 10:13 PM

In what way?

without tivo and youtube, faux can pretty much get away with this. all there was before, was people saying "did you see...". not particularly effective

now though, within an hour of bullshit being aired it's doing the rounds of viral video. faux can't twist the context or rely on it going away when they ignore criticism. if you know what i mean :unsure:

GepperRankins
01-22-2007, 10:14 PM
pos forum

GepperRankins
01-22-2007, 10:17 PM

In what way?

without tivo and youtube, faux can pretty much get away with this. all there was before, was people saying "did you see...". not particularly effective

now though, within an hour of bullshit being aired it's doing the rounds of viral video. faux can't twist the context or rely on it going away when they ignore criticism. if you know what i mean :unsure:

notforlong
01-22-2007, 10:36 PM
I think (or at least it appears) you missed the sarcastic nature of the thread/post here.

Democratic candidates running...."look!!!!!!!!! a liberal/terrorist/smoker/drug addict that's trying to cover up his past (even though it's in his book)..................And despite there being no evidence apart from some right wing "whisper story" to confirm this we are saying that he is being smeared by another democratic candidate"

repub candidates running......." this is great news............Applause".............

I can't spot any difference at all I guess I needed a smiley :unsure:

I could have posted the long interview they did where the repub says he's running on a "common sense agenda".....(can't find it now :blink: )...... to which the interviewer responded "you say common sense agenda but isn't a common sense agenda really a different way of saying a conservative agenda".

I think I remember reading that your favorite candidate is Democrat Bill Richardson, who seems to be a favorite at Fox news.

Maybe you hadn't noticed this.

The other Democrats probably rate the treatment you have seen because they don't like Fox and can't be bothered to make themselves available for interviews, etc.

Republicans appear on Fox because they are treated fairly there.

It looks that way to me, anyway.

vidcc
01-22-2007, 11:04 PM
I think I remember reading that your favorite candidate is Democrat Bill Richardson, who seems to be a favorite at Fox news.

Maybe you hadn't noticed this.

The other Democrats probably rate the treatment you have seen because they don't like Fox and can't be bothered to make themselves available for interviews, etc..
Obama ( the inspiration of this thread) has been a regular on fox. As for the other democratic members they appear on fox as often as any other station...:blink:

Republicans appear on Fox because they are treated fairly there.

It looks that way to me, anyway.

Treated fairly or treated with kid gloves? I mean do they get the hard questions thrown at them?

vidcc
01-22-2007, 11:09 PM

Got you.

Yes I think that without the "net" they probably wouldn't make any corrections at all, even then some of the opinion shows like hannity and O'reilly will put a false statement out and not correct it.

Busyman™
01-22-2007, 11:09 PM

No I didn't miss it at all. What gave you the impression?

Busyman™
01-22-2007, 11:12 PM
[

jBVMcLhx6DI

Man, they suck. I mean not just cuz of their shit "reporting" but they just....suck in general.

vidcc
01-22-2007, 11:41 PM

No I didn't miss it at all. What gave you the impression?

Your reply quoting me :unsure:

If you did get it and I read your reply other than the way you meant it to read then no worries. :)

vidcc
01-23-2007, 12:26 AM
CNN debunks false report about Obama
POSTED: 5:43 p.m. EST, January 22, 2007

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and step-father and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa.

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Insight stood by its story in a response posted on its Web site Monday afternoon.

The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs.
School not a madrassa

But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

The Obama aide described Fox News' broadcasting of the Insight story "appallingly irresponsible."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10. source (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/)

video here (http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/22/cnn-obama-debunk/)
I liked the little dig by Wolf Blitzer right at the beginning when he said that "CNN did what any serious news organization is supposed to do in this kind of a situation actually investigate and learn the facts" :lol:

H5PXsq71eMg

B.Helto
01-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Odd that you overlook the fact this story arises due to the efforts of the Clinton campaign...

It looks like Fox News has fooled you again.

B.Helto
01-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Looks like this bit of news has already made it to snopes.com:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

100%
02-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Barack Obama on Daily Show
he does well
http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-qLDWQQmmo